MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeepers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Jeepers Empty
PostSubject: Jeepers   Jeepers Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008, 1:37 am

So our install party was a success! We had 11 adults, 2 kids, 1 dog & 7 Jeeps in attendance! The parts were installed...for the most part. There`s always a missing thingy. As far as the crowd, what can I say, they`re jeepers. I don`t know any other group of enthusiasts that can get together, and just get along. Jeepers are for the most part, just down to earth people. A perfect example is as the meeting is in full swing, I get a call from PJ. I was hoping they would be able to make it out, but I wasn`t sure if they would. He says they would like to stop by if we were still hanging out. I said come on by, we're just gettin' started! He asks if it`s cool to bring a couple of friends with jeeps. Absolutely! We were just wrapping up the skid plate install when the showed. It was like we all were old friends just catching up. Everyone just joined in with the stories & jokes. Even the little ones had a blast just running around exploring. Everyone seemed to have fun crawlin' up the rocks for poser shots. We all just hung out and enjoyed the great weather & each others company. Our new friends had a prior engagement and had to pull out early. I hope we can all get together real soon. The Jeep-Nation group continued on into the night trying to finish up what we could. We said our goodbye`s and called it a night. What an AWESOME day. Sunny weather, wrenching on all ours Jeeps, stimulating conversation, great company, new friends...who could ask for more! Well......Cody didn`t get stuck. But other than that, it was time well spent.

[img]Jeepers Myjeep23[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com

Jeepers
Page 1 of 1