MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!

Go down 
+15
jflys yj
jonsjeep
akonius
Renee10
Mr.RonGilbert
rohantmh
TxRubiRig
jeff.lyon3
terrahawk
redneckhouston
skoalman
4lowlife
jeeperjennie
CRUX
PJ
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PJ
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
PJ

Number of posts : 126
Rig : 2DR Wrangler
specs. : 35x12.50 FT 3"
Registration date : 2008-02-08

I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Empty
PostSubject: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 11:39 pm

What a bunch of crap!!!!!!!!!!! Those pompas assholes!!!! Sorry about the language. Toad is a frecking tool. I just wanted you to know that you have done more for that weak ass website than anybody I know. You'll always be appericated here bro. There is a thread on there that everybody is giving you props, and that tool Toad closed it before anybody found out what really happened. I'm so pissed off right now. Anyway don't let it bother you man. Just know that The Lonestar State misses your opinoins and input. A big thank you to Cruz and company, for being such a cool group, and keeping a place for us "Outlaws"!!!!! My two cents.
PJ
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 1:49 am

:grouphug3:
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 4:33 am

hell now we need to get the rest of the Lonestar State Group over here!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
4lowlife

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 5:08 am

PJ wrote:
What a bunch of crap!!!!!!!!!!! Those pompas assholes!!!! Sorry about the language. Toad is a frecking tool. I just wanted you to know that you have done more for that weak ass website than anybody I know. You'll always be appericated here bro. There is a thread on there that everybody is giving you props, and that tool Toad closed it before anybody found out what really happened. I'm so pissed off right now. Anyway don't let it bother you man. Just know that The Lonestar State misses your opinoins and input. A big thank you to Cruz and company, for being such a cool group, and keeping a place for us "Outlaws"!!!!! My two cents.
PJ

First off, PJ you have no right to come in here talking bad about jk-forum!!!!!!!!!
Pompass assholes!!!!! yea right!!!! N2cock did NOT perform his dutys as a JK_forum moderator!!!!!1

his blatant disregard for jk-forum rules got him fired........ i cant
believe it !!!!!! giving up the money, the free jk parts, the fame
even!!!!!!!!!!!!

n2rock is the tool!!!!!!!!!!

and for the rest of yall...............im baaack

and adam, you greasy little ball of man meat, can you put my name back to the WAY O LIFE it is supposed to be???
Back to top Go down
http://www.jk-forum.com
skoalman
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
skoalman

Number of posts : 525
Rig : Black Unlimited Rubicon
specs. : Starting to add stuff now.....
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 5:22 am

.......... :hiding:
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

Number of posts : 1161
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : 26" spinners, curb feelers, and 6 15 in woofers
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 5:42 am

4lowlife wrote:

First off, PJ you have no right to come in here talking bad about jk-forum!!!!!!!!!
Pompass assholes!!!!! yea right!!!! N2cock did NOT perform his dutys as a JK_forum moderator!!!!!1

his blatant disregard for jk-forum rules got him fired........ i cant
believe it !!!!!! giving up the money, the free jk parts, the fame
even!!!!!!!!!!!!

n2rock is the tool!!!!!!!!!!

and for the rest of yall...............im baaack

and adam, you greasy little ball of man meat, can you put my name back to the WAY O LIFE it is supposed to be???

oh my f**king GAWD i thought we got rid of you, dident a house fall on you or something? :soldier:
jk-forum is the most oppresive,confining, cruel, depressing, DESPOTIC, DICTATORIAL, inhuman, onerous,tyrannical and unjust place on the internet!
i totally agree with every word pj said plus a few, let me try to explain.
The Head Dick over there rules with a iron fist, ANY opinion that goes aginst his becomes ground for an infraction, and getting an infraction causes "restricted access" , basically eddie has stopped banning folks . this is done so , to the general membership, everything looks fine...no "banned" tags in old posts. try saying anything is wrong with a product made by a forum sponser or that you recieved poor service from a sponsoring vendor, you will be attacked and then basically banned.

his killer ROBOT moderators remind me of nazi storm troopers or maybe shi'te suicide bombers following the will of the fuher or allah himself! personally i would never be a mod over there knowing doing so might get my ass kicked if i ran across a ex-member in a dark alley.

i also think eddieis a small ,small man(penis size) who has a god complex and would probably comit hari-kari if the sheeple stopped following him. his super duper extreme projecct jk jeep looks great sitting at the mall spending his millions from forum sponsers ( over $5000 per yr per sponser) . maybe he should SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WHEEL..

oh yea watch this..............

I support ROCKRASH4x4
i support POLY PERFORMANCE
RUBICON EXPRESS suspensions are awsome!!!!!
buy a lift from CLAYTON offroad
isupport OFFROAD HERO"S
Shaffers off road rocks!!

Back to top Go down
http://WWW.ROCKRASH4X4.COM
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 5:44 am

FUCK JK-FORUM.COM
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 5:45 am

I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Aaaaa3
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 6:20 am

Check out the Related Domains on this page

http://www.aboutus.org/Jk-forum.com
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 11:06 am

I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Fishing_babe_002
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 11:06 am

Wow,

That's just waaaaayy too much drama. :blahblah:

I just quit going to other forums and hang out on this one to avoid it. Hopefully I can continue to do so.

Just ignore them. Who really cares what goes on over there. Life is good here. If they post here just don't respond.
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 12:49 pm

"Greasy little ball of man meat".... 🤣
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
PJ
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
PJ

Number of posts : 126
Rig : 2DR Wrangler
specs. : 35x12.50 FT 3"
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 12:53 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 1:42 pm

OK...wheres my popcorn smilely

:nahnahna2:
Back to top Go down
rohantmh
Poster child
Poster child
rohantmh

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2008 X BOB
specs. : 2dr 6 speed
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 2:08 pm

CRUX wrote:
"Greasy little ball of man meat".... 🤣

WoW!! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 5:02 pm

The whole thing just pisses me off. You guys know I am new to the whole wheelin business and I knew you (Rockrash and N2) before I knew what happened to you on the other forum. I know good folks when I see em' and you are some good folks. Dont stoop to their level and dont give em any free press either.

We need to get the lone stars over here..... I suggest using email over PM so we dont get banned...
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 5:15 pm

There has been so many of us banned from that site that I can't believe it. The first time I got banned was because I knew Adam, yep that's right I just knew Adam, never broke any rules or anything, WOL finally let me back in after he scolded and warned me not to break the rules. That told me what kind of person WOL really is, the second time I got banned was for posting the web-site to the Texas Size Jeep Meet...the reason you ask, the web-site has our sponsors on it... at least that's why I think I got banned, WOL never told me he just kicked me out.

I agree with Jennie, we need to get the rest of the guys over here, so if you know anyone have them spread the word. I have the list of guys that are planning on attending the Texas Size Jeep Meet, I just want someone to get in contact with them to let them know what has happened and that the meet is still on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 5:27 pm

on the free press note ...we need to give the JK-Forum free press as much as we can..so when you google JK Forum this site comes up on the search engine right next to it...and so newbies know what a crock they are over there......and for those of you who say ignore him...thats easy to do if you don't own a business in the jeep industry vendors who refuse to pay them end up on the black list and then after time they start to bad mouth your company reguardless if you run a good sound business or if your are a scumy vendor.

Its crap what they do to people...I got banned because I am married to George....George got banned because he started RockRash4x4....Eddie told George he could be in the basement builders fair and after it was over G had to give him 5000.00 to stay a member.......G told Eddie that he didn't have 5000.00 right now but as soon as is business took off he would be happy to be a paying vendor.....1 hour after G told Eddie we didn't have any money we got banned. Eddie didn't even let us do the fair ..but asked for our product design plans and prices....and handed that stuff over to his buddies who make jeep items.....knowing we didn't have our products pattened yet.

If thats not someone to bash I don't know who is....he is scum who steals fom people...he does not feel guilty about taking someones dreams, hopes, and paychecks away! He could have worked with us and we both could have made money but he was only in it for himself!

People need to be warned about him!!!!!!!

IT'S NOT DRAMA IF IT'S TURE AND IT HURTS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life
akonius

Number of posts : 845
Rig : '08 4dr JK
specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 6:12 pm

Renee10 wrote:
...I got banned was for posting the web-site to the Texas Size Jeep Meet...the reason you ask, the web-site has our sponsors on it... at least that's why I think I got banned....

:flamingmad: I was WONDERING what happened to the TSJM threads over on JK... :flamingmad: I quickly put 2+2 together! Why all the BS over there! Just hang here...Then I came across the Steve thread and I was like "wha?" :flamingmad: ...and the henchman "Toad" shutting it down...suppressing any further comments - I guess that's how they roll, just silence people. Not cool... :flamingmad:
Back to top Go down
http://www.akonius.com
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 6:36 pm

jeeperjennie wrote:
on the free press note ...we need to give the JK-Forum free press as much as we can..so when you google JK Forum this site comes up on the search engine right next to it...and so newbies know what a crock they are over there......and for those of you who say ignore him...thats easy to do if you don't own a business in the jeep industry vendors who refuse to pay them end up on the black list and then after time they start to bad mouth your company reguardless if you run a good sound business or if your are a scumy vendor.

Its crap what they do to people...I got banned because I am married to George....George got banned because he started RockRash4x4....Eddie told George he could be in the basement builders fair and after it was over G had to give him 5000.00 to stay a member.......G told Eddie that he didn't have 5000.00 right now but as soon as is business took off he would be happy to be a paying vendor.....1 hour after G told Eddie we didn't have any money we got banned. Eddie didn't even let us do the fair ..but asked for our product design plans and prices....and handed that stuff over to his buddies who make jeep items.....knowing we didn't have our products pattened yet.

If thats not someone to bash I don't know who is....he is scum who steals fom people...he does not feel guilty about taking someones dreams, hopes, and paychecks away! He could have worked with us and we both could have made money but he was only in it for himself!

People need to be warned about him!!!!!!!

I agree 100% and what he did to you should be criminal. If you want to get some stuff pattoned I have a cousin that is a patton lawyer...

The whole thing is a damn shame.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 6:39 pm

akonius wrote:
Renee10 wrote:
...I got banned was for posting the web-site to the Texas Size Jeep Meet...the reason you ask, the web-site has our sponsors on it... at least that's why I think I got banned....

:flamingmad: I was WONDERING what happened to the TSJM threads over on JK... :flamingmad: I quickly put 2+2 together! Why all the BS over there! Just hang here...Then I came across the Steve thread and I was like "wha?" :flamingmad: ...and the henchman "Toad" shutting it down...suppressing any further comments - I guess that's how they roll, just silence people. Not cool... :flamingmad:

Yep - what a crock! and I think that Terd(TOAD) is a henchwoman.... or a bitch either way.

And then Robar came along and took N2 off of all the stickies.... what a shit.
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 7:47 pm

jeeperjennie wrote:

Not trying to minimize if anyone was hurt or done wrong.

There is a lot of name calling and cursing about the guy. An entire thread devoted to talking bad about one guy is drama. A lot of us have had bad experiences with the other forum.

I say lets be positive about ours and let it go. It's a choice. If we choose to talk about him like that it pollutes this forum.

Just my 2 cents. I will stick to the threads about jeeps and upcoming events from here on.
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 11:41 am

eddie is so funny! 🤣
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 11:43 am

BTW, Nice pic Terrahawk

terrahawk wrote:
Back to top Go down
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life
akonius

Number of posts : 845
Rig : '08 4dr JK
specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 11:17 pm

jonsjeep wrote:
BTW, Nice pic Terrahawk

terrahawk wrote:

all I have to say is... 🍌
Back to top Go down
http://www.akonius.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!   I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't believe what they did to you N2ROCK!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next