MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Head Count for Houston Install Party

Go down 
+11
akonius
TxCrawler
HippyJeepChick
jonsjeep
N2rock
mmcdonaldii
rohantmh
The Raven
skoalman
jkdrone
jeeperjennie
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Head Count for Houston Install Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 2:07 pm

terrahawk wrote:
Might as well post here too!

If any of you guys could run by 4wheel parts or a like place and pick up a set of PIAA 510's, I'll have the case waiting for ya, as I am headed up there for the sunrise crew.

pm me if you can, i am going to have a couple beers and troll for suburban cougars!
Twisted Evil

How did the cougar hunt go?

Careful.... you don't want to break a hip...
Back to top Go down
lnufnu
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
lnufnu

Number of posts : 99
Rig : 07 Jk
specs. : too much....
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 1:45 pm

Sorry to stand you guys up but my mom locked herself out of her house and I ended up on a rescue mission to help her. That and now the weather coming in.....next time.

LnuFnu
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

Number of posts : 1161
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : 26" spinners, curb feelers, and 6 15 in woofers
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 2:33 am

terrahawk wrote:

pm me if you can, i am going to have a couple beers and troll for suburban cougars!Twisted Evil

from wikipedia

Cougar – an older woman, usually 35+, who sexually pursues men at least 10 years their junior.[12] The term has been used in (American) TV series, advertising and film. The 2007 film Cougar Club was dedicated to the subject.

hmm....at least 10 years their junior..............damn jody that means your looking for women over 50...................wow
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.ROCKRASH4X4.COM
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 10:43 pm

Might as well post here too!

If any of you guys could run by 4wheel parts or a like place and pick up a set of PIAA 510's, I'll have the case waiting for ya, as I am headed up there for the sunrise crew.

pm me if you can, i am going to have a couple beers and troll for suburban cougars!
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 1:30 pm

I am at home today with a sick kid - and the other one started coughing last night... That stuff is going around real bad around here. A bunch of people at work have it as well. I might have to initiate a little mini-quarantine for us to keep from spreading the bug....

Will have to make a decision in the AM. The wife was complaining that she felt sick when she went to work this morning so I may be the only one around here who is well.....
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 1:18 pm

TxCrawler wrote:
I know this is probably last minute, but is there anything that we may need to bring extra such as

tools ( i know Geo has this pretty well covered)
jack stands,
jacks....

You're sooo late for the party LOL Yes, this was discussed in the other thread- everyone should bring anything they can (tools, floorjacks, jackstands, etc). Better to have extras than to have people standing around because we don't have enough tools.
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
TxCrawler
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
TxCrawler

Number of posts : 491
Rig : 98 TJ
specs. : Under Construction
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 1:00 pm

I know this is probably last minute, but is there anything that we may need to bring extra such as

tools ( i know Geo has this pretty well covered)
jack stands,
jacks....
Back to top Go down
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life
akonius

Number of posts : 845
Rig : '08 4dr JK
specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 12:55 pm

OK...add +1 more to come with me, a friend of mine Zach - he's not bringing his TJ as he's in the middle of a wiring job in his garage so he's just gonna come along and help out with the wrenching.
Back to top Go down
http://www.akonius.com
mmcdonaldii
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
mmcdonaldii

Number of posts : 153
Rig : 08 Wrangler X
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 12:32 pm

Ok... A keg of Dr. Pepper for the kids and one Lone Star Light with vanillia added for the adults.... does that work???
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 10:59 am

mmcdonaldii wrote:
Think I may prefer to be banished from a group that would want a Sonic soda over an ice cold beer.... sure you don't want to reconsider??? Shocked

I understand your point. OK- now you are responsible to bring Sonic for all the kids, and beer for all the adults! cheers

Hey- you brought this on yourself Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mmcdonaldii
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
mmcdonaldii

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 10:21 am

Think I may prefer to be banished from a group that would want a Sonic soda over an ice cold beer.... sure you don't want to reconsider??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
TxCrawler
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
TxCrawler

Number of posts : 491
Rig : 98 TJ
specs. : Under Construction
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 8:48 am

skoalman wrote:
I'll bring beer and ammo.

This is always a recipe for disaster Razz
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 11:37 pm

HippyJeepChick wrote:
Hey Jennie I need some ideas of what to get Alex for her birthday? We will bring some chips and some sodas.

You guys don't have to get her anything..........besides that child has no idea what she wants anyways.

if you feel like you have to get her something get her a walmart gift card or a t shirt...she's not hard to please

but really guys you don't have to get her anything
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 11:35 pm

Ahhh there is a sonic in Magnolia 10 miles from the house.........

one in waller 11 miles from the house

and one at katy hockley rd and 290

Yes you now have to bring the sonic...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 7:15 pm

rohantmh wrote:
N2rock wrote:
mmcdonaldii wrote:
oooppsssss.... wrong intall party.... forget the last post... SORRY HOUSTON!!!! maybe a beer can bribe me back in the good graces with you all at Trees???

Nope... for that little mistake, you are now required to show up at our install party, with a Sonic Float for everyone at the install party. Anything less will get you banished.
Where you gonna find a Sonic anywhere close to Geo & Jen? Floats will be clabbered milk by the time he gets there. scratch

That's mmcdonaldii problem... He brought this on himself by mentioning Sonic in the H-town thread. Now he has to pay! mwh-ha-ha-ha
Back to top Go down
HippyJeepChick
Poster child
Poster child
HippyJeepChick

Number of posts : 283
Rig : 08 Red Rock Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2 1/2 lift, Rugged Ridge Bumper, RockRash LightBar,
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 7:07 pm

Hey Jennie I need some ideas of what to get Alex for her birthday? We will bring some chips and some sodas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hippyjeepchick
rohantmh
Poster child
Poster child
rohantmh

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2008 X BOB
specs. : 2dr 6 speed
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 6:58 pm

N2rock wrote:
mmcdonaldii wrote:
oooppsssss.... wrong intall party.... forget the last post... SORRY HOUSTON!!!! maybe a beer can bribe me back in the good graces with you all at Trees???

Nope... for that little mistake, you are now required to show up at our install party, with a Sonic Float for everyone at the install party. Anything less will get you banished.
Where you gonna find a Sonic anywhere close to Geo & Jen? Floats will be clabbered milk by the time he gets there. scratch
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 5:47 pm

damn that's a tuff one N2Rock. 🤣
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 4:54 pm

mmcdonaldii wrote:

Back to top Go down
mmcdonaldii
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
mmcdonaldii

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 2:25 pm

Back to top Go down
mmcdonaldii
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
mmcdonaldii

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 10:57 am

My wife and I will be at Sonic, but not at the install party.... sorry for any broken hearts out there!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
rohantmh
Poster child
Poster child
rohantmh

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2008 X BOB
specs. : 2dr 6 speed
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 10:11 am

Lil G will be bringin his Wifey and 2 bottomless pits!
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Poster child
Poster child
The Raven

Number of posts : 313
Rig : 09 X ulimited **1/2 doors**
specs. : 2.5" TF BB 35" KM
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 8:38 am

please add Jason with his 1.75" spacer lift to the list

see ya'll on Sat
Back to top Go down
skoalman
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
skoalman

Number of posts : 525
Rig : Black Unlimited Rubicon
specs. : Starting to add stuff now.....
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 3:22 am

I'll bring beer and ammo.

My god, I am a redneck!!......... lol!
Back to top Go down
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 391

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 1:21 am

I'll bring some beer, unless anyone objects =)

!c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head Count for Houston Install Party   Head Count for Houston Install Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head Count for Houston Install Party
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: News & Views :: Thread Graveyard-
Jump to: