MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

uploading pics

Go down 
+2
mtguy
CRUX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

uploading pics Empty
PostSubject: uploading pics   uploading pics Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 9:33 pm

Some of you have had problems uploading pics, so here`s a little how to.

In a new thread or post just click the "host an image" computer icon in the tool bar above. A window should appear asking for your email and password. Enter this. Next, it should link to your PC. Click the browse and select the pic you want by either double clicking or click then open. At this time you should also resize the pic. 640 px seems to work best for this forum template, 800 being a bit to large.Select - host it. You should then have three URL`s. Select the middle one (image) by clicking copy. Next a window will pop up asking for this site to allow access to your clipboard. Click allow.Then click on the "image" computer icon in the tool bar. Right click in the bar, paste, then press OK.Your image should now be in the main paragraph box in parentheses. You can now either preview or send. Viola!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
mtguy
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot

Number of posts : 23
Rig : TJ Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-08-23

uploading pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: uploading pics   uploading pics Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2008, 12:26 pm

It doesn't work like that for me... when I click on "host" it gives me a window (no password) that gives me a choice between file or url and tells me to upload an image. I have done that and after it uploads, I have no idea where it went... it doesn't show up anywhere
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

uploading pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: uploading pics   uploading pics Icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 11:08 am

Adam how do I put a pic in the signature? I see the image icon but don't know where to go from there. Can I pull it from my computer or does it need to be hosted?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

uploading pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: uploading pics   uploading pics Icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 4:20 pm

Needs to be hosted. Then you copy & paste from one of the links. I forgot which one. PM Steve.
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

uploading pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: uploading pics   uploading pics Icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2009, 9:31 pm

Renee, I sent you a link via email. You can copy and past to your signiature if its the one you want
Back to top Go down
justinajeep
Poster child
Poster child
justinajeep

Number of posts : 388
Rig : 2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
specs. : 2" budget lift with rough country shocks
Registration date : 2009-02-06

uploading pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: uploading pics   uploading pics Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 8:51 am

I tried posting a picture and when I clicked on the button it asked me for my login and password, I didnt remeber having a pass word but when I hit the link for if you forgot your pass word and typed my email address in it nothing happen
Back to top Go down
http://outlawjeep.webs.com/
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

uploading pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: uploading pics   uploading pics Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 9:04 am

Are you using a photo hosting site?
Back to top Go down
Great Pumpkin
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Great Pumpkin

Number of posts : 191
Rig : 2009 JK Unlimited
specs. : Sunburst Orange / auto / 4WD / half doors
Registration date : 2010-02-03

uploading pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: uploading pics   uploading pics Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 11:06 am

I've actually got some server space floating out there in the interwebs so if anyone needs their pics hosted, just email them to me. Don't go crazy and send me hundreds of them just because I'm too lazy to upload them all and send links. Make sure you resize them to whatever size you want because I'm just going to throw them on the web.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

uploading pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: uploading pics   uploading pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uploading pics
Page 1 of 1