MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the middle of a high speed chase

Go down 
+3
CRUX
jeff.lyon3
jeeperjennie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

In the middle of a high speed chase Empty
PostSubject: In the middle of a high speed chase   In the middle of a high speed chase Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 8:45 am

holy crap last night after g got done working on the YJ we ran up to whataburger to get something to eat....on our way home we were passed by a high speed chase a white chevy truck and 27 Harris co cops, 5 HPD cops, 4 or 5 state troopers, 3 or 4 un marked cars and about 20 wreckers, and a chopper all of them going over 80 miles an hour, we stopped and got gas and continue our trip home only to discover that our exit at Kickapoo was closed.

Turns out a guy in the chevy truck shot someone in a parking lot in houston and ran, while he was being chased down 290 he was holding a gun out of his window shooting at the cops

turns out when he finally gave up and pulle over the cops found a dead body in his truck, we were there to see the hole thing.

What a night

Last edited by jeeperjennie on Thu 05 Mar 2009, 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: In the middle of a high speed chase   In the middle of a high speed chase Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 10:06 am

That's better than TV
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: In the middle of a high speed chase   In the middle of a high speed chase Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 10:20 am

Another disgruntled wal-mart employee?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: In the middle of a high speed chase   In the middle of a high speed chase Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 10:57 am

CRUX wrote:
Another disgruntled wal-mart employee?

Or someone who didn't get their trophy for showing up at the game
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: In the middle of a high speed chase   In the middle of a high speed chase Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 11:13 am

apparently thought he could hide the body out there off Kickapoo Rd. And probably could have! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: In the middle of a high speed chase   In the middle of a high speed chase Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 11:22 am

who knows, the news says there were shots fired at a restaurant off of tidwell and 290, a by stander called the police and the chase begun there, not sure if he was headed this way to dump a body or just running in general

you know it's funny that you said that because a few years ago they found a dead body off of kickapoo never found out what became of all of that, then last year they found a head on kickapoo rd they said the head was stolen from a research center as a prank and they ditched the head out here so they wouldn't get caught.

Yeah that the problem with living out here, no crime but all the evidence from the Houston crimes get dumped here scratch

Last edited by jeeperjennie on Thu 05 Mar 2009, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Poster child
Poster child
The Raven

Number of posts : 313
Rig : 09 X ulimited **1/2 doors**
specs. : 2.5" TF BB 35" KM
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: In the middle of a high speed chase   In the middle of a high speed chase Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 12:08 pm

no added info

http://www.click2houston.com/news/18860516/detail.html

wow, ya'll were out late. lol
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: In the middle of a high speed chase   In the middle of a high speed chase Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 12:37 pm

yeah, we were out late. You know G has been working during the day at his parents house and every night he has been working on the YJ, my Jeep still is not put back together so needless to say no one has been grocery shopping in weeks. There was nothing to eat in this house, and I mean nothing. So when he finished up for the night we decided to head to Whataburger in Cypress.
Back to top Go down
Bizarro
Golden Child
Bizarro

Number of posts : 614
Rig : Yellow '08 JK 4 door
specs. : 3" Teraflex lift, 35x12.5x17 KM2
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: In the middle of a high speed chase   In the middle of a high speed chase Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 5:01 pm

Its not that I don't believe your story but...

:worthless:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the middle of a high speed chase   In the middle of a high speed chase Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 5:24 pm

jeeperjennie wrote:
yeah, we were out late. You know G has been working during the day at his parents house and every night he has been working on the YJ, my Jeep still is not put back together so needless to say no one has been grocery shopping in weeks. There was nothing to eat in this house, and I mean nothing. So when he finished up for the night we decided to head to Whataburger in Cypress.

Hey Jenn could ya tell G I'd still like some pics of his tube doors he pm'd me about? Gracias Cool
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: In the middle of a high speed chase   In the middle of a high speed chase Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 8:19 pm

And I'll take a #3 medium with an iced tea half sweet/half unsweet. Mm'k... thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: In the middle of a high speed chase   In the middle of a high speed chase Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 8:21 pm

Bizarro wrote:
Its not that I don't believe your story but...

:worthless:

Sorry I didn't have my camera with me, I sure wish I had!
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: In the middle of a high speed chase   In the middle of a high speed chase Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 8:33 pm

Too bad they didn't get a chance to smoke his ass...... would have been an easy shoot....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the middle of a high speed chase   In the middle of a high speed chase Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the middle of a high speed chase
Page 1 of 1