MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been a while

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Been a while Empty
PostSubject: Been a while   Been a while Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009, 2:22 am

It's been a while since I've posted here, but I felt the need to say something. With everything going on like G's parents house burning down and Todds mom going to the ER, I just thought I'd share. It is so great to have a bunch of folks like all of you to call friends. It still amazes me to see all the positive posts that pour in when things like these happen. And it's not just members doing what they think should be done, but sincerely offering condolenses and their help. I remember it when the hurricane hit as well. We don't get to see each other often, but we are all family and feel compelled to reach out. It feels good to know that so many good people are on here and sincerely care for one another. We got a good group here and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I hope everything works out for those less fortunate, and hope to see you all very soon! I tip my hat to you all, and know that we have a good thing going.

Much love and positive vibes to everyone!
~Adam
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com

Been a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: MyBLOG :: Blog This...-
Jump to: