MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight) Empty
PostSubject: RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight)   RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight) Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2009, 7:49 pm

hey guys I am going to pick up all the RockRash stickers, we ordered. I want to be sure I have everything everyone wanted in the right size and color. Post up here tonight if you want anything else.

I will be over at the sticker lady's house very late tonight and can get extra stuff made if need be!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
martij3
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
martij3

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight)   RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight) Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2009, 10:41 pm

I would like to see if I could get a RR sticker to go over the rear fenders and below the top in black.
Back to top Go down
TxCrawler
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
TxCrawler

Number of posts : 491
Rig : 98 TJ
specs. : Under Construction
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight)   RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight) Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2009, 10:47 pm

jeeperjennie wrote:
hey guys I am going to pick up all the RockRash stickers, we ordered. I want to be sure I have everything everyone wanted in the right size and color. Post up here tonight if you want anything else.

I will be over at the sticker lady's house very late tonight and can get extra stuff made if need be!

So does this mean that you guys are going to make it to Trees to deliver the goods Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight)   RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight) Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2009, 12:37 am

I will have something made up that might fit there but if you don't like them then I can measure where you want them and get them done on my next batch
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Poster child
Poster child
The Raven

Number of posts : 313
Rig : 09 X ulimited **1/2 doors**
specs. : 2.5" TF BB 35" KM
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight)   RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight) Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 10:48 am

do you have any extra black windshield stickers left?
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight)   RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight) Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 5:41 pm

I think I have 1 I will check
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Hutch

Number of posts : 524
Rig : Black '07 Unlimited X
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight)   RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight) Icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 7:57 pm

You got any more of those small silver ones? The one i put on is not exactly straight.
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight)   RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight) Icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2009, 4:56 am

ok yes, I do have a few small silver one left, and I do have one black windshield sticker, and tons of red stickers of all sizes
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Poster child
Poster child
The Raven

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight)   RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2009, 10:14 am

i'll take the black one. just put it on my tab, i'll come see ya'll when pickup that relay plate.

thanks,
Chris
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight)   RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2009, 5:47 pm

ok hey are you going to the jeep show next weekend? its right here by my house if so you can get all the stuff then
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Poster child
Poster child
The Raven

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight)   RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2009, 5:49 pm

i completly forgot about it. are ya'll going to be out there all day? i may be able to swing by early.
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight)   RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight) Icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2009, 5:58 pm

yeah we will be out there most of the day we will prob head back home around 3 or so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight)   RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RockRash4X4 stickers (being picked up tonight)
Page 1 of 1