MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

K-Rocks Memorial weekend

Go down 
+15
goldenboy
akonius
jonsjeep
terrahawk
Renee10
JK-fredd0
CRUX
redneckhouston
Mr.RonGilbert
Hutch
Dutchboy101
TxCrawler
jkdrone
jeeperjennie
N2rock
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life
akonius

Number of posts : 845
Rig : '08 4dr JK
specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-27

K-Rocks Memorial weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 2:00 pm

terrahawk wrote:
Anybody have a spare knee for Tony?

LOL!...chromoly would be lovely!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.akonius.com
TxCrawler
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
TxCrawler

Number of posts : 491
Rig : 98 TJ
specs. : Under Construction
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 1:37 pm

terrahawk wrote:

Ouch!!!!

I imagine george has enough stuff in the shop, we can get U joint put in there if we need it.... LOL
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 1:34 pm

Back to top Go down
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life
akonius

specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 1:27 pm

N2rock wrote:
redneckhouston wrote:

welll we were wrong, we are getting alex thursday........but we are not driving to k-rocks, we are loading my jeep and tims on a gooseneck and tim is driving.......combined shipping, lol

we wont be leaving until tim gets off work though....like 3 or 4 in the afternoon

Most important- bring EVERY spare part you can lay your hands on!

in the infamous words of "Spanky"......"And How!"
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 12:55 pm

redneckhouston wrote:

welll we were wrong, we are getting alex thursday........but we are not driving to k-rocks, we are loading my jeep and tims on a gooseneck and tim is driving.......combined shipping, lol

we wont be leaving until tim gets off work though....like 3 or 4 in the afternoon

Most important- bring EVERY spare part you can lay your hands on!
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

Number of posts : 1161
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : 26" spinners, curb feelers, and 6 15 in woofers
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 12:46 pm

N2rock wrote:
TxRubiRig wrote:
HOUSTON CARAVANS...

curious are we going to have two seperate caravans (1 morn/1 afternoon) or what

I don't think there's much in the way of caravans since everyone has such different schedules for that day. I'm sending the kids to school that day, but I'm going to take them out early- I'm trying to make it to K-rocks by 6 (or so) in order to get checked into the cabin and unloaded. IIRC- Geo & Jenny have to run to pick up Alex, which means they will be driving non-stop all day.

Back to top Go down
http://WWW.ROCKRASH4X4.COM
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 11:13 am

Church, let me know if you take that route, we could meet up if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 11:06 am

Dutchboy101 wrote:
I am planning on leaving around 3 here in San Antonio, which would put me in K-Rocks around 6.
Steve, if you are coming through San Antonio, maybe we came meet up and caravan up together.
I live close to Adam's house, just an idea.....

That might be good - I was telling the lady just last night that it shaves off about 45 mins to go through Bulverde instead of driving the SA.

!c
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 10:05 am

Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 10:02 am

I am planning on leaving around 3 here in San Antonio, which would put me in K-Rocks around 6.
Steve, if you are coming through San Antonio, maybe we came meet up and caravan up together.
I live close to Adam's house, just an idea.....
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 9:40 am

TxRubiRig wrote:
HOUSTON CARAVANS...

I don't think there's much in the way of caravans since everyone has such different schedules for that day. I'm sending the kids to school that day, but I'm going to take them out early- I'm trying to make it to K-rocks by 6 (or so) in order to get checked into the cabin and unloaded. IIRC- Geo & Jenny have to run to pick up Alex, which means they will be driving non-stop all day.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 9:38 am

TxRubiRig wrote:
IF some would like to would like to make a lil production of this trip (or others in the future)...I have a couple of prosumer Sony camcorders and a couple of remote controled pan/tilt/zoom cameras (that is until I decide to finally sell them off)...however, I'm going solo this trip. But, I don't volunteer myself to edit all the video...lol

I would volunteer to edit (even though I said I would never do it again- but K-rocks is a special trip and thus deserving of an edit), but I have no way of getting the material from the camcorder to the computer. Although if necessary I can bring the tape(s) to work and have them transferred there. I just hate tying up studio time like that if I can avoid it (plus the head of our video dept gets really pissy when I ask him to do personal stuff)... My camera records on DVD which makes it very easy for me to get on to the computer.

Speaking of which- I need to remember to run to Best Buy and buy a new battery for my camera. During the trip to Trees, the battery was not holding a charge worth a crap! I was having to recharge it frequently thru the day.
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 9:03 am

TxRubiRig wrote:
IF some would like to would like to make a lil production of this trip (or others in the future)...I have a couple of prosumer Sony camcorders and a couple of remote controled pan/tilt/zoom cameras (that is until I decide to finally sell them off)...however, I'm going solo this trip. But, I don't volunteer myself to edit all the video...lol

Hey Joe, I think it would ROCK if you asked Eddie (wol) to film the sequence for us cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 8:26 am

HOUSTON CARAVANS...

Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 8:24 am

Back to top Go down
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life
akonius

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 5:08 am

N2rock wrote:
Wow! It sounds like we're getting all the ladies out for this run! Woo hoo- we'll have lots of photographers covering every angle!
cheers

woohoo! joanny is my designated "filmographer"! should get a nice vid outta this trip for sure!!
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 7:24 pm

cheers cheers

Woohooo!! Who is bringing the hula-hoop and camcorder?
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 10:05 am

jkdrone wrote:
They're both good parks - but I did want the lady to see Katemcy. Oh yeah, did I mention she'll be going? ('bout freaking time =)

Although, I don't expect there to be much tent room. Will probably be sleeping in the jeep, heh.

!c

Wow! It sounds like we're getting all the ladies out for this run! Woo hoo- we'll have lots of photographers covering every angle!
cheers
Back to top Go down
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 9:36 am

They're both good parks - but I did want the lady to see Katemcy. Oh yeah, did I mention she'll be going? ('bout freaking time =)

Although, I don't expect there to be much tent room. Will probably be sleeping in the jeep, heh.

!c
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 8:13 am

redneckhouston wrote:
TxCrawler wrote:
Paul08Wrangler wrote:
What a retard.............sometimes you have to over look me Rolling Eyes

I know I emailed him just in case....

I didn't even think about the 150 rig limit... Trust me it didn't hurt anything, if anything it may save some peoples ass that may be getting there late friday or saturday morning...

It is a long drive from H-town to get there and being told... "Sorry, too many rigs... Go home" I would be PISSED....

i wouldn't be pissed long's is like 30 minutes away...........and i want to go back there soon anyhow

Yeah, but I would be pissed because then I would have to find someone to buy the cabin from me so I could head to Longs with you.
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 11:04 pm

TxCrawler wrote:
Paul08Wrangler wrote:

I didn't even think about the 150 rig limit... Trust me it didn't hurt anything, if anything it may save some peoples ass that may be getting there late friday or saturday morning...

It is a long drive from H-town to get there and being told... "Sorry, too many rigs... Go home" I would be PISSED....

i wouldn't be pissed long's is like 30 minutes away...........and i want to go back there soon anyhow
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 2:47 pm

There is no limit on rigs as per Shain. Due to them closing.

And the park is open til 3p on Monday. Randy said Sunday by mistake.
Back to top Go down
TxCrawler
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
TxCrawler

Number of posts : 491
Rig : 98 TJ
specs. : Under Construction
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 11:49 am

Paul08Wrangler wrote:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 9:47 am

Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 12:30 am

and we will be leaving around 3 or 4 in the afternoon friday, hope we can get in that late
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K-Rocks Memorial weekend   K-Rocks Memorial weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K-Rocks Memorial weekend
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next