MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

stock wheels and tires

Go down 
AuthorMessage
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

stock wheels and tires Empty
PostSubject: stock wheels and tires   stock wheels and tires Icon_minitimeThu 09 Apr 2009, 10:06 am

Thought I would post these up here before I list on craigslist

My original/stock... 32" tires on 17" wheels. All 5- no plugs or patches, approx 6K miles on 4, 0 miles on the spare. No TPMS. The tires are the Wrangler, P255/75R17 . The wheels are the 17" non-Rubi alloys (the non-Rubi alloys are painted silver, or as Quadratec titles them: 17-inch Moab Cast-Aluminum Wheel Painted Sparkle Silver.) The wheels list on Q-tec for $300 🤣 I wonder how many they actually sell 🤣 An old picture of my junk with the original tires/wheels below

Shannon's original/stock... 30" tires on 16" wheels. All 5- no plugs or patches, 400 miles on 4, 0 miles on the spare. They have TPMS in them, but I am going to have them removed before the sale. The tires are the Wrangler SR-A, P245/75R16. The wheels are the 16" X model upgrade (see photo below for the style of wheels these are- its the only photo I can find that shows which style of wheel these are)

stock wheels and tires Poser004

stock wheels and tires Jeepa002
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com

stock wheels and tires
Page 1 of 1