MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ORE- Evo Quarter Armor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

ORE- Evo Quarter Armor Empty
PostSubject: ORE- Evo Quarter Armor   ORE- Evo Quarter Armor Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 12:42 pm

Back in December I ordered the Warrior products version, and promptly sent it back (it was crap). I then contacted ORE and they told me they were working on making some, but they were still prototypes.

Well they finally have them ready cheers I ordered a set today (I think I'm the first order since they aren't even on the website yet, and they just got them back from powder coating yesterday Very Happy )

Here's what they look like.

ORE- Evo Quarter Armor DSC01969
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: ORE- Evo Quarter Armor   ORE- Evo Quarter Armor Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 1:10 pm

Nice,

Hopefully they aren't like some other vendors and keep saying they are still at powdercoating
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: ORE- Evo Quarter Armor   ORE- Evo Quarter Armor Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 2:20 pm

do they mount to the frame anywhere?
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: ORE- Evo Quarter Armor   ORE- Evo Quarter Armor Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 3:24 pm

You shit needs to be back ordered like all my crap! NO SOUP FOR YOU!

George can buildt a whole freaking Jeep in 2 weeks, all my crap is has been 4 - 6 weeks for little stuff.

Currie can make some custom dana 30 alloys in less than a week, but can't get a freaking torsion bar done in less than a month LOL

The only thing that hasn't backordered are the Gorilla nuts and Gorilla guards, lot of good they are with no wheels!

Last edited by terrahawk on Thu 23 Apr 2009, 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: ORE- Evo Quarter Armor   ORE- Evo Quarter Armor Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 3:28 pm

jonsjeep wrote:
do they mount to the frame anywhere?

Pictures are your friend.
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: ORE- Evo Quarter Armor   ORE- Evo Quarter Armor Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 4:34 pm

DOH. your right they don't mount to the frame anywhere. Suspect
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: ORE- Evo Quarter Armor   ORE- Evo Quarter Armor Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 5:08 pm

terrahawk wrote:

George can buildt a whole freaking Jeep in 2 weeks, all my crap is has been 4 - 6 weeks for little stuff.

Currie can make some custom dana 30 alloys in less than a week, but can't get a freaking torsion bar done in less than a month LOL

The only thing that hasn't backordered are the Gorilla nuts and Gorilla guards, lot of good they are with no wheels!

Well... if you want to get technical about it. I first started talking to ORE about these in December. So it has been a 4 month back order LOL. Only difference was they didn't have my money until today.
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: ORE- Evo Quarter Armor   ORE- Evo Quarter Armor Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 7:09 pm

terrahawk wrote:

I will buy those... errrr nutz (the Gorilla ones) and guards for half price so you don't have to look at them and wish you had your wheels.... here to help ya know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ORE- Evo Quarter Armor   ORE- Evo Quarter Armor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORE- Evo Quarter Armor
Page 1 of 1