MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!!

Go down 
+3
Mr.RonGilbert
CRUX
MoonWorks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonWorks
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
MoonWorks

Number of posts : 17
Rig : 94 ZJ
Registration date : 2009-04-16

MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!! Empty
PostSubject: MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!!   MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 1:46 am

I made my personal introduction on here a month or so ago. So now I wanted to officially introduce my company MoonWorks OffRoad to the MJF crew. At the current time, MoonWorks OffRoad is an online retailer only. The company was “official” last May but I didn’t start the website until Sept of last year. I didn’t speak of it much until I had a list of reputable vendors backing me, an organized sales structure, and everything else that’s required to run a business appropriately. Since all that has been done...I am now here in search of your business.

About MoonWorks OffRoad...Customer service is my first priority! My main product focus is on suspension and drivetrain parts for Grand Cherokee's and other Jeep models. Even though those are my focal points; I won't turn anyone away and have plenty of excellent vendors supplying me with most everything we need in our beloved hobby. Here’s a short list of some of the excellent manufactures I’m in partnership with…

Clayton OffRoad
TNT Customs
OX
Rubicon Express
Nitro
Riddler
Currie
Ballistic Fabrication
Yukon
KORE
Ten Factory
Warn
ARB
Detroit
Tom Woods
Ruff Stuff Specialties
Trail Gear

...and many many others. More info about my vendors can be found here… vendors

So please give me a chance to earn your business. I say earn as I truly believe that a good reputation and repeat business is truly earned. There are plenty of great companies out there offering many of the same products I offer. But I want to be the one you turn to for all your offroad needs. But you have to give me the opportunity to show you why MoonWorks is who you want to deal with.

Please check out my site at the link provided below. Feedback is always welcome via pm/phone/e-mail. And check back often as the site is still under construction. Thanks in advance for your support.

Home Page

--Matt
MoonWorks OffRoad
804-943-4501
Back to top Go down
http://www.MoonWorksOffRoad.com
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!!   MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 4:26 am

Again, welcome, & thanks for being here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!!   MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 9:12 am

Welcome and good luck with the business!
Back to top Go down
JK_JOE
Got No Life
Got No Life

Number of posts : 815
Rig : R.I.P.
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!!   MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 9:43 am

Welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MoonWorks
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
MoonWorks

PostSubject: Re: MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!!   MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 10:14 am

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Let me know if I can help with anything.
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!!   MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 12:14 pm

Welcome to the forum. I'll check out your website later.
Back to top Go down
Educated Redneck
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Educated Redneck

Number of posts : 63
Rig : 2007 Wrangler X Unlimited 4 door
specs. : 2.5" lift, Custom Roof Rack and some extras!
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!!   MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 12:58 pm

Welcome, I will check the site out asap!
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!!   MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 11:11 pm

welcome. what's on special?
Back to top Go down
MoonWorks
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
MoonWorks

PostSubject: Re: MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!!   MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 11:32 pm

Thanks for the welcomes guys. There's tons of parts I can get that aren't on the site so if you don't see something...please ask. Chances are, I can get it! You'll find that I always respond to e-mails and PM's and if I don't answer when you call...I WILL call you back!

jonsjeep wrote:
welcome. what's on special?

Every month you will see a "Product of the Month" from me. I made a post earlier with this months specials here...
http://www.myjeepforum.net/vendors-f10/may-potm-rubicon-express-riddler-t1687.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!!   MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MoonWorksOffRoad.com Intro!!!
Page 1 of 1