MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

xtreme mud terrains- first month

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

xtreme mud terrains- first month Empty
PostSubject: xtreme mud terrains- first month   xtreme mud terrains- first month Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 1:00 am

i have 37 procomp xtreme mud t and i was blown away at the traction i got. My boss called me the other day and he had tried to get his fullsize 2wd suburban down this dirt road to the back of his storage. The road is about 150yrds from pavement to pavement and we had rain the day before and the morning of. he said he started getting tire spin about 25yrds in but he was already committed so he tried to gun it. well needless to say he had slid side ways down a slight slope and was in danger of crashing into a fence but stopped about 2feet from his drivers side. He siad he had spent about 1hr trying to get himself out but only managed to bury the burban to the doors. So he called for a rescue. When i got there, i putted thru in two wheel drive to get a better look at his situation and he was stuck in about 2ft of sticky mud. I turned around and handed him to strap to anchor his front bumper to my rear hook. I wasn't going to get out and get muddy since he was already covered head to toe. once connected I dropped it into 4Low and it was amazing!! I felt the tires dig in and with no spinning at all crawled right out of the mud with his big ass SUV in tow. got him out and then went back in and tore it up real good for about a half hour trying and trying to get stuck. i on't like mud but hell the tires were already muddy xtreme mud terrains- first month Lol
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: xtreme mud terrains- first month   xtreme mud terrains- first month Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 10:29 am

Need a pic of the jeep pulling a suburban
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: xtreme mud terrains- first month   xtreme mud terrains- first month Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 9:54 pm

next time he gets stuck
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: xtreme mud terrains- first month   xtreme mud terrains- first month Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 12:24 am

Bring the hose to his house and water hos driveway, 'cause of waiting for rain in san antonio might be a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xtreme mud terrains- first month   xtreme mud terrains- first month Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xtreme mud terrains- first month
Page 1 of 1