MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

not just another WAVE thread

Go down 
+3
jeff.lyon3
Educated Redneck
N2rock
7 posters
AuthorMessage
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

not just another WAVE thread Empty
PostSubject: not just another WAVE thread   not just another WAVE thread Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 11:16 am

I wave at all Jeeps EXCEPT anything pre-1970- Anything that old belongs in a museum not on the road. Not to mention they lack the power to conquer even the average size speed bump. Nope, not gonna wave

I wave at all Jeeps EXCEPT CJ’s- c’mon, CJ’s are old and out-dated. Time to move on! Daisy Dukes looked good in a CJ, you don’t. Time to update your rig. Nope, not gonna wave

I wave at all Jeeps EXCEPT YJ’s- Rectangular headlights? Get real! Leaf springs? Get over it- oh, you can’t get over it because of those leaf springs. Nope, not gonna wave

I wave at all Jeeps EXCEPT TJ’s- Well at least they have coil suspension. But that 4.0L engine? Give me a break. This Jeep wasn’t even good enough for the Post Office. Nope, not gonna wave

I wave at all Jeeps EXCEPT LJ’s- What the hell is this abomination?! A TJ mated with an Unlimited JK? Nope, not gonna wave

I wave at all Jeeps EXCEPT XJ’s- What, just because you have a solid front axle and 7 slot grill you think you have a Jeep? Guess no one ever told you that without a removable top and doors you’re just another SUV with a Jeep logo on it. Nope, not gonna wave

I wave at all Jeeps EXCEPT Scramblers- Sheesh! A pickup truck? I think not!. Fail! Nope, not gonna wave

I wave at all Jeeps EXCEPT MJ’s- Another damn pickup truck. Epic Fail! Nope, not gonna wave

I wave at all Jeeps EXCEPT ZJ/WJ/WK- How about we just call these the “Jeep WTF”? Just another SUV to tap into the Ford Explorer market. In other words, just another Mall Crawler. Nope, not gonna wave

I wave at all Jeeps EXCEPT the Compass- Where’s that Trail Ready badge? Might as well just slap a Dodge sticker on there. Nope, not gonna wave

I wave at all Jeeps EXCEPT the Patriot- Just what the world needs, another cross-over vehicle. The least expensive SUV in the U.S??? There’s a good reason for that! The only thing this is crossing over is speed bumps. Nope, not gonna wave

I wave at all Jeeps EXCEPT the Commander- Who ever heard of a 7 passenger Jeep?! Yeah let’s grab all our yuppie friends and go wheeling! The only thing this Jeep is good for is donor engine for JK’s. Nope, not gonna wave

I wave at all Jeeps EXCEPT the Liberty- Rack & Pinion steering? IFS? Another cross-over SUV? What the hell was Jeep thinking? Nope, not gonna wave

I wave at all Jeeps EXCEPT the 2dr JK’s- Sheesh, don’t these drivers realize that the JK is supposed to have 4 doors? Who in their right mind would buy a 2 door when there is a much better JK available! Nope, not gonna wave

I wave at all Jeeps EXCEPT the 4dr JK’s with stock front bumper. Don’t these people know that Jeeps are supposed to have steel bumpers, not that plastic crap! Nope, not gonna wave

I wave at all Jeeps EXCEPT the 4dr JK’s with tires smaller than 35”. C’mon! Get real! Get rid of those too small tires and put some real meats on there! Nope, not gonna wave

I wave at all Jeeps EXCEPT the 4dr JK’s in any color other than Jeep Green. Damn! Is it so hard to understand that Jeep Green is the only color that Jeeps should be. I mean c’mon, the word “Jeep” is right there in the color’s name! If you’re driving a 4dr JK, rolling on 35’s, with a good aftermarket bumper, but it’s not Jeep Green- Nope, not gonna wave

But I will wave at this guy! :punk:

not just another WAVE thread Jipao_by_Natalia_Rivera
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
Educated Redneck
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Educated Redneck

Number of posts : 63
Rig : 2007 Wrangler X Unlimited 4 door
specs. : 2.5" lift, Custom Roof Rack and some extras!
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: not just another WAVE thread   not just another WAVE thread Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 11:38 am

🤣 Love that one. I need to vent though....I wave at all Wranglers and only a few wave back! ARGGHHHH :banghead:
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: not just another WAVE thread   not just another WAVE thread Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 9:34 pm

Now thats a jeep
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: not just another WAVE thread   not just another WAVE thread Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 7:49 am

i wave at hummers cause they wave back..... 🤣
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
..::Ryan::..
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
..::Ryan::..

Number of posts : 758
Rig : '08 Rubicon
specs. : 3.25 RC Lift - OR-Fab Stinger
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: not just another WAVE thread   not just another WAVE thread Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 8:26 am

I like that spare tire on the side...
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: not just another WAVE thread   not just another WAVE thread Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 9:29 am

Gotta love ducks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: not just another WAVE thread   not just another WAVE thread Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 2:59 pm

So many 4-door JK's on this forum... Out there in the wild, most of these are driven by young soccer moms and almost never wave back and never EVER initiate the wave.
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: not just another WAVE thread   not just another WAVE thread Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 3:10 pm

Deacon wrote:
So many 4-door JK's on this forum... Out there in the wild, most of these are driven by young soccer moms and almost never wave back and never EVER initiate the wave.

Can't fault them for being ignorant about the jeep wave. We need to educate and indoctrinate them.

At least they were smart enough to get a jeep in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not just another WAVE thread   not just another WAVE thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not just another WAVE thread
Page 1 of 1