MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hidden Falls 4th of July

Go down 
+16
xxXJohnny
littleredrubicon
TxCrawler
Dutchboy101
Renee10
jeeperjennie
..::Ryan::..
Dudetx
N2rock
JK-fredd0
justinajeep
CRUX
JK_JOE
Mr.RonGilbert
MudHound
jeff.lyon3
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Hidden Falls 4th of July Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 8:22 pm

Had a blast. Had some new people (welcome) and first timers out there today. Also got to meet a few of the Waco folks.

Great park and great trail guide.

Hidden Falls 4th of July Dscn0012

Hidden Falls 4th of July Dscn0014

Hidden Falls 4th of July Dscn0015

Hidden Falls 4th of July Dscn0016

Hidden Falls 4th of July Dscn0017

Hidden Falls 4th of July Dscn0018

Hidden Falls 4th of July Dscn0019

Hidden Falls 4th of July Dscn0020

Hidden Falls 4th of July Dscn0021

Hidden Falls 4th of July Dscn0022

Hidden Falls 4th of July Dscn0110

Hidden Falls 4th of July Dscn0111
Back to top Go down
MudHound
Got No Life
Got No Life
MudHound

Number of posts : 1323
Rig : 97 TJ
specs. : Part TJ, Part JK, Part CJ, Part K30.....The hell?
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 10:38 pm

It was great to finally meet you
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 10:43 pm

Great pix!! Looks like you had a good time!
Back to top Go down
JK_JOE
Got No Life
Got No Life

Number of posts : 815
Rig : R.I.P.
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 10:59 pm

I had a great time today. Nice to see the same old Jeepers and always nice to meet some new ones.
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:02 am

MudHound wrote:
You feelin' alright?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:04 am

MudHound wrote:

Had a great time. We need to wheel again.

When you get your new jeep that is.
Back to top Go down
justinajeep
Poster child
Poster child
justinajeep

Number of posts : 388
Rig : 2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
specs. : 2" budget lift with rough country shocks
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 2:18 am

You said you wanted cold beer and hot woman, hopefuly you got hot nurses and pain killers
Back to top Go down
http://outlawjeep.webs.com/
JK-fredd0
Got No Life
Got No Life
JK-fredd0

Number of posts : 812
Rig : 2007 JK Unlimited Sahara
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 2:19 am

sweet pictures. i may stay up an upload mine. got to get my butt out to the jeep and dig out the camera.

i couldn't have asked for a better 4th for my family. Heck, even the rollover was cool in a "damn that sucks" way, since no one got REALLY hurt.

the fireworks were simply insane. i will never ever see fireworks that good again. it was like a 20 minute finale and the finale was SICK!
Back to top Go down
MudHound
Got No Life
Got No Life
MudHound

Number of posts : 1323
Rig : 97 TJ
specs. : Part TJ, Part JK, Part CJ, Part K30.....The hell?
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 2:46 am

LOL yea just need to see what state farm will fork up for the jeep. Lucky my insurance guys leave down the street from my parents so he knows what my jeep looks like and whats been done to it

Oh and the rollover was cool. it wasnt for a few hours but now im starting all ready to laugh at my self for it. Hell it started because i needed a cig. I knew those things would try to kill me one day
Back to top Go down
JK-fredd0
Got No Life
Got No Life
JK-fredd0

Number of posts : 812
Rig : 2007 JK Unlimited Sahara
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 10:42 am

oh yeah, my wife freaked out when she saw the pic of us with the front in the air! she was a first timer Smile
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 10:54 am

HOLY CRAP!!! WTF?!?!

Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
Dudetx
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Dudetx

Number of posts : 74
Rig : 2010 JKU Rubi
Registration date : 2009-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 11:47 am

Had a blast, need to do it again soon.

When did the rollover happen...I missed it. Get any pics of that??
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:24 pm

justinajeep wrote:
You said you wanted cold beer and hot woman, hopefuly you got hot nurses and pain killers

Dude, that's hardcore. Some people will do anything to get what they want cheers

JK_JOE wrote:
I had a great time today. Nice to see the same old Jeepers and always nice to meet some new ones.

Always good to see you guys again. Welcome to all the new people. Hope we didn't scare you away. :taz:

N2rock wrote:
HOLY CRAP!!! WTF?!?!

And that was on the way to the meeting/briefing. We hadn't even started yet. :driving: :punk:

Jerry's first time out after rolling it at Katemcy. Just out of the shop

JK-fredd0 wrote:
oh yeah, my wife freaked out when she saw the pic of us with the front in the air! she was a first timer Smile

She was pretty calm for a first timer. Your kids did pretty good too!

Here's a few more

Sascha with a flat
Hidden Falls 4th of July Dscn0112

New guy stuck on first trail. Last time stuck for the the day. He did great. Sorry, can't remember your name. Good to meet you though. Post up when you get your lift. We will do an install party
Hidden Falls 4th of July Dscn0023

Cody flexin
Hidden Falls 4th of July Dscn0024

The crew
Hidden Falls 4th of July Dscn0113
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 758
Rig : '08 Rubicon
specs. : 3.25 RC Lift - OR-Fab Stinger
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:53 pm

Great Pics guys
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:08 pm

looks like u guys had a blast, the Houston guys really need to go do run there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 2:02 pm

We had a blast as well, thanks to everyone for helping on all the little things that make it happen. It was great to meet all of our new guys, hope we didn't scare you off, you all did great!!!! The Fireworks were incredible, thanks Justin for sharing your best kept secret, that place was wonderful!!

I will get pics up soon.

Sascha has the pics of Cody's jeep...now momma jeep is setting some RULES for the club (Cody listen up) Can't leave the park without your discos locked back in place and if you haven't aired up your max speed is about 35mph!!!!!

Thank God Cody wasn't hurt more than he was...wait till you guys see the pics!!!!!!!!! affraid

Now lets get excited, we've got our Matagorda trip in 3 WEEKS!!!!! Can't wait to hit the beach.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 3:19 pm

Renee10 wrote:
We had a blast as well, thanks to everyone for helping on all the little things that make it happen. It was great to meet all of our new guys, hope we didn't scare you off, you all did great!!!! The Fireworks were incredible, thanks Justin for sharing your best kept secret, that place was wonderful!!

I will get pics up soon.

Sascha has the pics of Cody's jeep...now momma jeep is setting some RULES for the club (Cody listen up) Can't leave the park without your discos locked back in place and if you haven't aired up your max speed is about 35mph!!!!!

:whip: 🦇 :agreed: That should just be common sense. I know Cody was right behind me to air up. Was going to ask about the discos though.

Renee10 wrote:
Now lets get excited, we've got our Matagorda trip in 3 WEEKS!!!!! Can't wait to hit the beach.

Can't wait. I need to get away. Will get to finally meet some of our Houston counterparts other than on the forum. :grouphug3:
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 4:11 pm

Joe, Jeff, Jerry, Bobby and Fred, (and anybody else I might of forgotten, sorry, a lot happened yesterday) thank you for helping me with my spare tire.
The picture above makes it look like I was just standing by, fiddling my thumbs, which is what I was doing. :babymonkey2:

Fred, I'll get your tire back ASAP. Will be going to discount tire to get my tires switched out this week.
On another note, all other obstacles looked easier when I got your spare on.
Might have to look at getting rid of my KM2's.
Back to top Go down
TxCrawler
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
TxCrawler

Number of posts : 491
Rig : 98 TJ
specs. : Under Construction
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 4:22 pm

Dutchboy101 wrote:

Sascha,

What happened to your tire, did you puncture a sidewall?
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 4:57 pm

TxCrawler wrote:
Dutchboy101 wrote:

Sascha,

What happened to your tire, did you puncture a sidewall?

When I drove through the creek, a tree stump ripped the side wall on the passenger side.
Not sure if warranty will cover it.
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 5:01 pm

Dutchboy101 wrote:
Joe, Jeff, Jerry, Bobby and Fred, (and anybody else I might of forgotten, sorry, a lot happened yesterday) thank you for helping me with my spare tire.
The picture above makes it look like I was just standing by, fiddling my thumbs, which is what I was doing. :babymonkey2:

Fred, I'll get your tire back ASAP. Will be going to discount tire to get my tires switched out this week.

You look like you are in charge running the show :whip:

Anytime,

and for those who don't know, we had to make him get away from his tire because his back is injured.
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 5:03 pm

I can only dream of someone snapping a picture of me doing this.
But then again, I don't wheel this hardcore. So it will never happen.

I guess this will be my new wallpaper on my computer.
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 5:07 pm

jdldx3 wrote:
Dutchboy101 wrote:

You look like you are in charge running the show :whip:

Anytime,

and for those who don't know, we had to make him get away from his tire because his back is injured.

Not the smartest thing to do is rock crawl with a back injury. But it is healing very well.
Back to top Go down
littleredrubicon
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
littleredrubicon

Number of posts : 95
Rig : 04 Rubicon
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 5:12 pm

N2rock wrote:
HOLY CRAP!!! WTF?!?!

I like to wheel it hard. :punk:

Seriously I tried to crawl it the first time. Hit it a tad hard the second time. affraid At least I kept a couple of wheels on the ground and the shiny side up this time. It's all good!
Back to top Go down
http://littleredrubicon.com
littleredrubicon
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
littleredrubicon

Number of posts : 95
Rig : 04 Rubicon
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 5:20 pm

Renee10 wrote:

I will get pics up soon.

Thank God Cody wasn't hurt more than he was...wait till you guys see the pics!!!!!!!!! affraid

Ok, we need an explaination here. When we headed back to camp everyone was on all 4's.

And where was everyone at Kreuse's. We go there, went down to the river and soaked for about an hour of so. The we went to search for everyone and we could only find one jeep and it was way too clean.

The fireworks were more impresive than I expected. The soak in the river was just what we needed!
Back to top Go down
http://littleredrubicon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls 4th of July   Hidden Falls 4th of July Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Falls 4th of July
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next