MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late intro from Waco

Go down 
+2
jeff.lyon3
TXSteeler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TXSteeler

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Late intro from Waco Empty
PostSubject: Late intro from Waco   Late intro from Waco Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 9:25 pm

My name is Steve and I've been lurking around the forum for a few months and decided I need to make it official. My wife Jennifer and I were at Hidden Falls for the 4th and had a great time. We can't believe how friendly and helpfull everyone was. When somebody got stuck or got a flat everyone swarmed to help. I'm new to the Jeep world and don't know what i'm doing most of the time when wheeling. Everybody was great and very patient when helping us get around out there. For anyone who was there we had the black TJ with a tan top. I'd post a pic but don't have a clue how yet.
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Late intro from Waco   Late intro from Waco Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 9:41 pm

Glad you made it. We've all been there. Before long you will be the one helping everyone.

Good to meet you.
Back to top Go down
JK_JOE
Got No Life
Got No Life

Number of posts : 815
Rig : R.I.P.
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Late intro from Waco   Late intro from Waco Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 9:49 pm

Welcome, I had a blast @ Hidden Falls also.
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Late intro from Waco   Late intro from Waco Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 10:34 pm

Welcome!!! Glad you had a good time, we have a really good group always helping each other. We had a blast as well. Hope to see you guys soon, we have our beach trip to Matagorda on the 24th.

To post pics its easier if you first put them on a hosting site like photobucket, then click the 7th icon above the box you have open, paste the link from your photobucket into this. I think there is a how to in one of of the other categories.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
bob_prtda
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
bob_prtda

Number of posts : 78
Rig : 81 CJ5
specs. : Stock, but working my way up
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Late intro from Waco   Late intro from Waco Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 10:46 pm

Welcome, If you ever see a copper cj 5 wave.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Late intro from Waco   Late intro from Waco Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 11:14 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late intro from Waco   Late intro from Waco Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late intro from Waco
Page 1 of 1