MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marble Falls video on You Tube

Go down 
+15
Deacon
JK-fredd0
jkx0778
jeff.lyon3
xxXJohnny
littleredrubicon
jeeperjennie
redneckhouston
Mr.RonGilbert
Dern
Dutchboy101
JK_JOE
..::Ryan::..
CRUX
Gym Rat
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gym Rat
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Gym Rat

Number of posts : 42
Rig : 2005 Rubicon
specs. : I've done a few things.
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Marble Falls video on You Tube Empty
PostSubject: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 6:36 am

Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 7:37 am

Waaaay COOL Jelani! Thanks for posting!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 758
Rig : '08 Rubicon
specs. : 3.25 RC Lift - OR-Fab Stinger
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 8:29 am

Nice. I don't got speakers at work so I can't get the full effect.
Back to top Go down
JK_JOE
Got No Life
Got No Life

Number of posts : 815
Rig : R.I.P.
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 9:57 am

Very cool vid. Cool

You get 1 rep point from me! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 10:46 am

Great video, I'll have to watch it again tonight so i can listen to it. No speakers at the office.
Back to top Go down
Dern
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Dern

Number of posts : 404
Rig : 07 Rubicon Unlimited
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 11:40 am

Great video :punk:
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 5:25 pm

NICE!
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

Number of posts : 1161
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : 26" spinners, curb feelers, and 6 15 in woofers
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 5:59 pm

you lose 1 point and basically FAIL for reusing that song after another forum member used it
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.ROCKRASH4X4.COM
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 6:24 pm

great video...but yes nice song rip off.....lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
littleredrubicon
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
littleredrubicon

Number of posts : 95
Rig : 04 Rubicon
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 7:24 pm

Great job man!
Back to top Go down
http://littleredrubicon.com
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

Number of posts : 1052
Rig : 2010 Challenger
specs. : Nemesis package
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 8:22 pm

that my friend was one bad ass vid and song :punk:
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 10:47 pm

Great video.
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 12:40 am

great vid. really wish i could've been there.
Back to top Go down
Gym Rat
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Gym Rat

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 1:00 am

It has been brought to my attention in various ways that the song I used for the video was used by another forum member. I just joined the forum two days ago and had been working on the video with the song before the trip. Yes, I was working on the video before the trip. I have no idea who used the song, when it was used, or what video is being mentioned. All I know is Kings of Leon is one of my favorite bands, I enjoy video editing, and Jeeps are badass. I'm not here for a popularity contest nor am I here to gain or lose points based on judgments of others. I am not here to be told by someone I don't know that I have failed in my creation. I know what I have accomplished in this life and can do without the negativity. To all who care to watch the video for the simple entertainment and remembrance it brings...enjoy.

Last edited by Conscious_Dream on Wed 08 Jul 2009, 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JK-fredd0
Got No Life
Got No Life
JK-fredd0

Number of posts : 812
Rig : 2007 JK Unlimited Sahara
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 1:14 am

Conscious_Dream wrote:
It has been brought to my attention in various ways that the song I used for the video was used by another forum member. I just joined the forum two days ago and had been working on the video with the song before the trip. Yes, I was working on the video before the trip. I have no idea who used the song, when it was used, or what video is being mentioned. All I know is Kings of Leon is one of my favorite bands, I enjoying video editing, and Jeeps are badass. I'm not here for a popularity contest nor am I here to gain or lose points based on judgments of others. I am not here to be told by someone I don't know that I have failed in my creations. I know what I have accomplished in this life and can do without the negativity. To all who care to watch the video for the simple entertainment and remembrance it brings...enjoy.

It's OK... he dogged on me for something stupid when i was new here too. and as far as rep points go, you have more than he does anyways. Smile

redneckhouston wrote:
you lose 1 point and basically FAIL for reusing that song after another forum member used it

like that song hasn't been used in any other internet videos before that one. why not just bag on him for making a jeep video on youtube. after all, it has been done before.
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 1:27 am

GOD, you guys are thin skinned
Back to top Go down
Gym Rat
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Gym Rat

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 1:34 am

"Thin skinned" by no means...just respectful. I can take it and then some. I just don't seen the point of being rude on the forum when everyone is here to have a good time. If you were upset by the use of the song in the video, there are civil ways to state your case. So again, not "thin skinned"...just respectful.
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 1:53 am

i will refer you to these posts, for the "who are you?" question you pm'ed me about

http://www.myjeepforum.net/everything-else-f1/redneckhouston-george-rockrash4x4-t1211.htm#16788

and

http://www.myjeepforum.net/everything-else-f1/an-apology-t1156.htm#16397

most of the long time members here will vouch for my character (or lack thereof)

i just like heckling the new guy, you might see it as disrespectful, and if so im sorry.
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 1:59 am

oh, and by the way, the whole "rep" thing is so funny, i've been abusing it every chance i get.

want a higher rep? sign up under a new user name and vote all ++++ for your self

and to the best of my memory i've never flamed anyone in any of the TECH forums
Back to top Go down
Gym Rat
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Gym Rat

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 2:09 am

Thanks for posting the links. You are quite the character. You remind me of Will Smith's character from "7 Pounds"...but in a twisted way. I don't know if you saw the movie, but he would test people before he would decide to help them. Not that you're trying to help me in any way, but it was a good test. Thank you. I learned a little bit about myself from your actions. You'll probably find a way to rip a hole in something I said but I get now that that is who you are. I was going to say that you have an odd way of making friends...but what is odd but a variation of the norm and who's to say what is normal? Each individual on this planet creates his or her own reality, thus generating unique levels of "normal". I will settle on - I have met none like you. I have a sense of humor, just one that differs from yours. I am a little crazy and a bit off as well but I think to a different degree. Maybe we'll be friends and hang out, maybe not. Either way, thanks for explaining.
Back to top Go down
JK_JOE
Got No Life
Got No Life

Number of posts : 815
Rig : R.I.P.
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 10:24 am

:grouphug3:

Isn't this is all we needed.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 758
Rig : '08 Rubicon
specs. : 3.25 RC Lift - OR-Fab Stinger
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 10:46 am

We should get a video section going on to post all the videos in one section so they are all in one easy to find section.
Back to top Go down
JK-fredd0
Got No Life
Got No Life
JK-fredd0

Number of posts : 812
Rig : 2007 JK Unlimited Sahara
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 2:03 pm

i am too lazy to read all that shit...lol!

Conscious_Dream wrote:
Thanks for posting the links. You are quite the character. You remind me of Will Smith's character from "7 Pounds"...but in a twisted way. I don't know if you saw the movie, but he would test people before he would decide to help them. Not that you're trying to help me in any way, but it was a good test. Thank you. I learned a little bit about myself from your actions. You'll probably find a way to rip a hole in something I said but I get now that that is who you are. I was going to say that you have an odd way of making friends...but what is odd but a variation of the norm and who's to say what is normal? Each individual on this planet creates his or her own reality, thus generating unique levels of "normal". I will settle on - I have met none like you. I have a sense of humor, just one that differs from yours. I am a little crazy and a bit off as well but I think to a different degree. Maybe we'll be friends and hang out, maybe not. Either way, thanks for explaining.
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 9:16 pm

..::Ryan::.. wrote:
We should get a video section going on to post all the videos in one section so they are all in one easy to find section.
Thought about that, but waaaaay to much work trying to find them all, let alone inform people to put them in the correct spot.

Assuming we had one lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 9:58 pm

CRUX wrote:
..::Ryan::.. wrote:
Thought about that, but waaaaay to much work trying to find them all, let alone inform people to put them in the correct spot.

Assuming we had one lol!

X2

Nobody follows the rules now. It is all getting too complicated.....points........reputation.......video page :seestars:

I think I need to drink more :smilieinabottl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marble Falls video on You Tube   Marble Falls video on You Tube Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marble Falls video on You Tube
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next