MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BVORR This sat

Go down 
+7
Dutchboy101
goldenboy
N2rock
Mr.RonGilbert
Deacon
jeeperjennie
jdub
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2009, 6:04 pm

I was one of the two newbies who ran with Jim who's a veteran there in
his tricked-out Explorer and and his buddy Evan in the FJ. The other
newbie's name was Jim, also, an older (white hair) Aggie in the stock
yellow street TJ. He got some pictures of me and the small group we
were part of, but I didn't get his contact info before he left. Do
y'allhave any idea of who he was or any way to find out? Thanks! I'd
really like to get those pics.
Back to top Go down
justinajeep
Poster child
Poster child
justinajeep

Number of posts : 388
Rig : 2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
specs. : 2" budget lift with rough country shocks
Registration date : 2009-02-06

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 11:43 am

it looks like yall had a fun time wish I could of gone maybe next time
Back to top Go down
http://outlawjeep.webs.com/
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 11:18 am

Deacon wrote:

Special thanks to Jim and Evan with BVORR who took me around and broke me and my little red mule in real good. She performed beautifully, and now I want to do more. I can't imagine what she can do when I finally get most of my laundry list of stuff done.

and that's how it begins!!!
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 10:03 pm

Deacon wrote:
Haha, sweet.

JW, seriously, thanks so much for talking me into going. It was freaking AWESOME. Everyone was cool, I learned a lot and generally had an amazing time. I wish it were more like half an hour from home instead of 3 hours, but hey, you can't have it all!

Special thanks to Jim and Evan with BVORR who took me around and broke me and my little red mule in real good. She performed beautifully, and now I want to do more. I can't imagine what she can do when I finally get most of my laundry list of stuff done.

Oh boy, now it's on like donkey kong......Just Empty Every Pocket

Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 8:41 pm

Haha, sweet.

JW, seriously, thanks so much for talking me into going. It was freaking AWESOME. Everyone was cool, I learned a lot and generally had an amazing time. I wish it were more like half an hour from home instead of 3 hours, but hey, you can't have it all!

Back to top Go down
jdub
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
jdub

Number of posts : 137
Rig : 1995 YJ
specs. : Rear 9in Front dana 44 38 super swampers 5:13 front and rear, custom cage,beadlocks,winch,7inch stretch in the rear and 5 in the front,etc.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Jw testing out Paul's 08 wrangler exo!   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 7:30 pm

BVORR This sat Jwbvorr
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 2:39 am

Hitting the sack. Early for a Friday night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 12:49 am

Hmph. It appears so. Well, if anyone wants to go, call me tomorrow around 6AM at 210-393-0311 so we can meet up. Otherwise, I'll see the people on the trail when we get there.

jdub do me a favor and PM me your number so I can give you a call if I can't find the place for whatever reason. I'll be set up on Channel 4 by the time I get close, regardless.

By the way, I've got one of these bad boy coolers I'll have loaded up with ice when I get there. I'll bring some waters and some gatorades so we've got something in there. If you don't have one with you, feel free to put some drinks in there with them. Maybe after lunch I'll put a few beers in there, too Smile

EDIT: According to the rules they frown on beer, so never mind about that. After, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 7:29 pm

OK, so am I the only one from the San Antonio area heading out there? I'll be heading up through San Marcos and over, so if anyone from the New Braunfels or San Marcos or Austin area wants to meet up on the way, I'm down for that.

I'd rather not drive the whole way alone, especially that early in the morning. Plus, a convoy's cooler Smile
Back to top Go down
white rubie

white rubie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-10

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 3:24 pm

houston jeep meet up has a group going we are leaving in the am to try to make it by 10...maybe 5 or 6 jeeps
Back to top Go down

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 8:20 pm

Any one from Houston going to BVOR?
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 10:59 am

Mr.RonGilbert wrote:
Turns out that what I thought was a pinched nerve in my back is a kidney full of stones. Yesterday was a bad day to say the least and nothing has changed for the better.... just able to tolerate it with some choice pain meds on board.

I am a no-go for BVORR this weekend but would rather be there!

I have had kidney stones. they hurt like hell. Keep taking the meds.

Hope they pass soon.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 10:52 am

Wow, that sucks! Get better, man...
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 10:11 am

Turns out that what I thought was a pinched nerve in my back is a kidney full of stones. Yesterday was a bad day to say the least and nothing has changed for the better.... just able to tolerate it with some choice pain meds on board.

I am a no-go for BVORR this weekend but would rather be there!
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 8:25 pm

Deacon wrote:
Doh! You're going the weekend of the 24th anyway, right? Tell them to hold their britches!

yes but the 24th is at Matagorta they want to go to Crystal and hang out in Galveston
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
jdub
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
jdub

specs. : Rear 9in Front dana 44 38 super swampers 5:13 front and rear, custom cage,beadlocks,winch,7inch stretch in the rear and 5 in the front,etc.

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 8:22 pm

channel 4 .
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 5:09 pm

Doh! You're going the weekend of the 24th anyway, right? Tell them to hold their britches!
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 5:01 pm

well change of plans looks like the kids want to go to the beach instead........would have loved to join you guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
GRASSHOPPER
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
GRASSHOPPER

Number of posts : 20
Rig : 07 Rubi Limo
specs. : 4" front 3" rear Rancho, 35" Pro Comp
Registration date : 2009-03-23

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 11:49 am

I've never been. I'm gonna head out at 8 to be there around 10am.

What channel will you guys be on?
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 11:39 am

Sorry Deacon. Won't be able to make this one.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 11:03 am

So anyone else from the San Antonio, New Braunfels, San Marcos, or Austin area going? Setting up a little caravan (even if only of 2 Jeeps) might be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 10:26 am

Deacon wrote:
N2rock wrote:
I wish I could go. But I have to go to my nephew's baby shower. Lord knows I would much rather go wheeling than go to a baby shower pale
Wait, you're a guy, right? Why are you going to a baby shower? Do they even allow guys at that baby shower? Admit it, after commanding me to come here and sign up, you're ditching to giddily clap your hands and squeak with delight at every little onesie and baby bootie that pops out of those designer pastel gift bags with streamers and a banner hanging up that says, "By the time you leave, your ovaries might burst with anticipation!"

Tell me about it! UUUGGGHHHHH... My family is weird- the men are expected to attend. I can't think of anything worse than going to these things. My Saturday is shot Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 10:21 am

N2rock wrote:
I wish I could go. But I have to go to my nephew's baby shower. Lord knows I would much rather go wheeling than go to a baby shower pale
Wait, you're a guy, right? Why are you going to a baby shower? Do they even allow guys at that baby shower? Admit it, after commanding me to come here and sign up, you're ditching to giddily clap your hands and squeak with delight at every little onesie and baby bootie that pops out of those designer pastel gift bags with streamers and a banner hanging up that says, "By the time you leave, your ovaries might burst with anticipation!"
Back to top Go down
jdub
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
jdub

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 9:12 am

awesome thanks guys for coming.
Back to top Go down
goldenboy
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
goldenboy

Number of posts : 473
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : close to stock
Registration date : 2009-03-09

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 8:51 am

wish i could go but i have to go to austin and help with my brothers estate sale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BVORR This sat Empty
PostSubject: Re: BVORR This sat   BVORR This sat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BVORR This sat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next