MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rampage Products Recovery Bumper Advice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FracEngineer
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
FracEngineer

Number of posts : 11
Rig : 07 Jeep JK Sahara
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Rampage Products Recovery Bumper Advice Empty
PostSubject: Rampage Products Recovery Bumper Advice   Rampage Products Recovery Bumper Advice Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jul 2009, 11:20 am

Is anyone running this bumper on their rig? I am trying to narrow down my options for recovery bumpers and came across this beast!!!1

[url=http://www.myjeepforum.net/javascript: void;]Rampage Products Recovery Bumper Advice 97446-md[/url]

Its a Rampage Recovery bumper, price seems right!!!

Thanks for any info!
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Rampage Products Recovery Bumper Advice   Rampage Products Recovery Bumper Advice Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jul 2009, 11:27 am

the only drawback i see is the winch sits right in front of the radiator vs tucked in between the frame rails. I have the PJ winch bumer and love it!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Rampage Products Recovery Bumper Advice   Rampage Products Recovery Bumper Advice Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jul 2009, 3:52 pm

Mine is similar (partially covers the radiator) and I have had no problems at all. I was also worried about the approach angles because it is a full width but can say that the bumper has never come into play on the ends and only a couple of times in the very front towards the bottom edge and any bumper would have had the same problem because I was either going damn near straight up/down. I bought mine before I really knew anything about crawling or how I wanted to build my rig, just knew it looked badass, few had one like it and the winch would fit up front. I plan on going with either tube fenders or the Xenon narrows which should still look ok with a full width front.

Do your research, make a good choice - obviously a big purchase that will last a long time.

I bet that you could draw something up and send it over to Geo.... he did a great job on his....

Rampage Products Recovery Bumper Advice PC250083-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampage Products Recovery Bumper Advice   Rampage Products Recovery Bumper Advice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rampage Products Recovery Bumper Advice
Page 1 of 1