MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How can people be so STUPID???

Go down 
+5
jeff.lyon3
Mr.RonGilbert
bob_prtda
HippyJeepChick
terrahawk
9 posters
AuthorMessage
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

How can people be so STUPID??? Empty
PostSubject: How can people be so STUPID???   How can people be so STUPID??? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:27 pm

Most of you kow the plight of my Jeep, bent front axle housing which happened almost a month ago to this day. Well, I finally get the insurance settlement in last week, but I have to have it endorsed by Chrysler Financial. Should take a few days, but otherwise pretty easy. So, I call them up and ask how it needs to be handled and they give me instructions address etc....

I send the "Letter of satisfaction" basically saying this is what all this is for please endorse check and return to me...AS INSTRUCTED BY THE GUY IN BANGLADESH.

Also attached was a copy of my insurance companies acceptance of my claim, the adjusters estimate, and the shop estimate...AS INSTRUCTED BY THE GUY IN BANGLADESH.

So I call today to check status on it all, because I really have a bad feeling about these guys. First, the LADY IN BANGLADESH, tells me that they received it and sent it back to me. Then I ask her to confirm the address...silence. Turns out, some 2nd grade drop out in Dallas applied it to my damn loan, despite the all the crap I attached AS INSTRUCTED BY THE GUY IN BANGLADESH that explained exactly what was to be done. How f'ing hard is it to do what is supposed to be done, it was all in black and white, and the dumbasses have two phone numbers and an e-mail address to contact me if they were confused. This is a country full of idiots...just like the movie Idiocracy!

They say it will be corrected in 48 hrs??? HA I have serious doubts. Think I am going to have to go to a supervisor on this because it's complete bullshit.
Back to top Go down
HippyJeepChick
Poster child
Poster child
HippyJeepChick

Number of posts : 283
Rig : 08 Red Rock Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2 1/2 lift, Rugged Ridge Bumper, RockRash LightBar,
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: How can people be so STUPID???   How can people be so STUPID??? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:59 pm

That is such Bullshit!!!!!!!!! You definetly need to get a hold of a supervisor and make sure you get their name and direct phone number. Sorry Jody! that really bites!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hippyjeepchick
bob_prtda
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
bob_prtda

Number of posts : 78
Rig : 81 CJ5
specs. : Stock, but working my way up
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: How can people be so STUPID???   How can people be so STUPID??? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 2:26 pm

HippyJeepChick wrote:
That is such Bullshit!!!!!!!!! You definetly need to get a hold of a supervisor and make sure you get their name and direct phone number. Sorry Jody! that really bites!

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: How can people be so STUPID???   How can people be so STUPID??? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 3:21 pm

Dank youb por calling please to be telling me your namejb (in a bad Bangladesh voice)

Sucks dude... heres hoping that it works out in due time!
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: How can people be so STUPID???   How can people be so STUPID??? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 7:59 pm

That sucks,

Have to make a claim after paying for insurance for years and they put you through that.
Back to top Go down
landshark
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
landshark

Number of posts : 42
Rig : 07 Rubicon
specs. : bunch-o-stuff
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: How can people be so STUPID???   How can people be so STUPID??? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 9:01 pm

hey Jody,

what insurance do u have?????
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

Number of posts : 1161
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : 26" spinners, curb feelers, and 6 15 in woofers
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: How can people be so STUPID???   How can people be so STUPID??? Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 9:32 pm

landshark wrote:
hey Jody,

what insurance do u have?????

i think he has american general
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.ROCKRASH4X4.COM
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: How can people be so STUPID???   How can people be so STUPID??? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 7:15 am

I don't think it was the ins. Co's fault it was Chrysler Fin's Fault.

anytime you have a lien holder listed on your insurance they are supposed to make the check either out to the shop doing the work, or if you ask for the check to come to you the have to make it out to you and your lien holder. it's on your finance contract in the fine print.

The finance Co. is supposed to send you the check back but do not legally have to that's also in fine print

If you ever feel the need to really be pissed off about something go read Chrysler's full contract.

It's no wonder Chrysler went under
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: How can people be so STUPID???   How can people be so STUPID??? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 8:01 am

jeeperjennie wrote:

It's no wonder Chrysler went under

From what I've read/heard... Chrysler Financial is not part of Daimler Chrysler, it's a separate entity completely. So Chrysler Financial is not part of the gov't/Fiat buyout.

That's just what I've heard. I have no real knowledge one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: How can people be so STUPID???   How can people be so STUPID??? Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 2:15 pm

Chrysler Group dealers, already struggling with plunging sales, have a new problem: Chrysler Financial is asking many of them to pay large sums to handle possible loan losses.

The money — ranging typically from $75,000 to $250,000, dealers say — is designed to cover such risks as early loans payoffs and defaults of consumer loans.

"Absolutely, this can be a financial burden on a dealer," says Chuck Eddy, co-owner of Bob and Chuck Eddy Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep in Austintown, Ohio. He is the Chrysler National Dealer Council representative to the National Automobile Dealers Association.

During Chrysler's bankruptcy, Chrysler Financial Services was replaced by GMAC Financial Services as the primary retail and commercial lender for Chrysler dealers.

But the struggling lender still holds considerable clout with Chrysler dealers who have loans with the company. If dealers refuse to pay the reserve money, Chrysler Financial may block a dealer from getting a new floorplan lender, dealers say. Chrysler Financial can do this by refusing to release the primary commercial lien that it has on a dealer's inventory and assets, a standard requirement in floorplan agreements.

Chrysler Financial declined to comment on possible actions to prevent a dealer from finding a new lender. The lender is owned by Cerberus Capital Management, the former owner of Chrysler.

With reservations
The issue: Chrysler Financial is asking dealers for large reserves, say $250,000, to cover possible loan losses.
What some dealers say: The request is excessive and unfair.

Volume dwindling

In a prepared statement, spokeswoman Amber Gowen says Chrysler Financial's dealership agreements require dealers to establish reserve accounts to cover losses.

The accounts had been "adequately funded," but now Chrysler Financial's retail volume is "substantially lower," she says. So the company is requiring dealers to contribute.

The money would be deposited in a noninterest-bearing account controlled by Chrysler Financial. The company promises to fund the unused balance to the dealership once the loans have matured.

Chrysler Financial's retail business has dwindled since June 10 when Chrysler emerged from bankruptcy. Chrysler cut ties to its former captive finance company and is shifting business to GMAC. Chrysler Financial has not said whether it will continue long term in the auto-lending business.

Chrysler Financial says it is asking about 3,000 dealerships — its customers before Chrysler LLC went bankrupt — to pay the reserves. But some have the option to be billed as charges come in — and not pay a lump sum upfront. It's not clear how many Chrysler Group dealerships got the choice.

Excessive?

Len Bellavia, a dealer attorney in Mineola, N.Y., says some of his clients describe the reserves as "excessive."

One dealer who declined to be named said he is "having a tug-of-war over it" with Chrysler Financial. "We have got to wash our hands of these people."

On the other hand, John Schenden, owner of Pro Chrysler-Jeep in Denver, had the option to be billed for losses over time. But he chose to pay the lump sum. The reserve payment is fair, he says. "I am just going to pay it. Life goes on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can people be so STUPID???   How can people be so STUPID??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can people be so STUPID???
Page 1 of 1