MyJEEPforum.com

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Thank You All! Me and my Mom are doing well!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life

Number of posts : 845
Rig : '08 4dr JK
specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Thank You All! Me and my Mom are doing well!   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 10:50 pm

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to take a minute and write a huge "Thank You" to everyone for the encouraging messages and well wishes I received during these past few - terribly difficult weeks. As you all know, I suffered a heart attack and was in the hospital for about a week...if that wasn't bad enough - my Mom had one as well, I was only discharged 2 hours before she was rushed into the ER at Christus St. Catherines...seems that a previous unknown condition (blockage) along with the stress of seeing me go thru my issue - put her heart over the top...stress is a killer. Well, thank God, she was dismissed a few days ago and has been staying with me at home - she'll prob fly back to NY with my dad this upcoming weekend. We are both doing much better. I'm trying to stay away from stressfull stuff and just trying to get back on track with everything...I'm on med leave from work till about 8/14 or so.

During me stay in ICU - I kept peeking at my telephone and reading all the nice messages and well wishes you all shot my way and it helped a lot to know that I have friends out there that care about me! I can't tell you enough how much it meant to read it all...made me feel great in a crappy situation. Just wanted to give Zach a special thanks for relaying my situation while I couldn't...he's been a great help thru these couple weeks...thanks man!

This week was my birthday...crazy timing huh?! When I blew out the candles - I didn't have a wish but rather, gave thanks for still being around and that my mom made it thru this as well. I had a lot to be thankfull for this time around. Oh, and hey - Joanny got me a Rugged Ridge XHD bumper and tire carrier for my birthday - that made me feel great too!! I love that lady! Very Happy

So - once again, THANK YOU to all my Jeep extended family! I'm glad I'm still around to enjoy life and enjoy stuff like hittin the trails with my buds! This stuff really has a way of changing your perspective of stuff and one thing that I know I will still do and love to do is wheel...!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon!

Your Friend always,
Tony
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akonius.com
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Thank You All! Me and my Mom are doing well!   Sat 25 Jul 2009, 11:38 pm

That is great news AK.

Happy berfday dude!!!!

Let me know if you need anything.... I am out for a while too with my back but am doing OK. Just waiting on the surgery.. .had to push it back a week due to some pesky kidney stones. I'm mostly free during the day, have several Drs appts and getta get the teeth cleaned.... I don't mind driving out to Katy... good reason to go to Bass Pro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rohantmh
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2008 X BOB
specs. : 2dr 6 speed
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Thank You All! Me and my Mom are doing well!   Sun 26 Jul 2009, 9:45 am

Great to hear all is well Tony! You and your Mom...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JK_JOE
Got No Life
Got No Life

Number of posts : 815
Rig : R.I.P.
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Thank You All! Me and my Mom are doing well!   Sun 26 Jul 2009, 10:25 am

Great to hear all is well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Thank You All! Me and my Mom are doing well!   Sun 26 Jul 2009, 12:32 pm

We are so glad to hear that you are doing better! We were all so shocked to hear about you and then your mom. Glad she is doing better as well!

If you ever want some company let us know. I know sitting at home can be almost as stressful as being at work ...that's is once the boredom sets in.

You mean a lot to us so you'd better start taking care of yourself!

If you ever needs us for anything let us know!

Mr.RonGilbert wrote:
It's like when you hear a fire truck with it's sirens full blast.... you just have to take a look at what is getting flamed.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rockrash4x4.com
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Thank You All! Me and my Mom are doing well!   Sun 26 Jul 2009, 2:00 pm

Good hear that you and your family are doing better.

Now just do as ya say and take it easy for while.

As with the others, if there is anything we can do....just ask.

....So um when ya want us to put that bumper on for ya?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Thank You All! Me and my Mom are doing well!   Sun 26 Jul 2009, 6:43 pm

Thats good news so glad everything is better now, take care and our best wishes are with you!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jeep-nation.com
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life

Number of posts : 845
Rig : '08 4dr JK
specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Thank You All! Me and my Mom are doing well!   Sun 26 Jul 2009, 11:15 pm

jeeperjennie wrote:
If you ever want some company let us know. I know sitting at home can be almost as stressful as being at work ...that's is once the boredom sets in.

You mean a lot to us so you'd better start taking care of yourself!

If you ever needs us for anything let us know!

Thanks so much!! You all rock. Well, for now - I still have my parents over for at least another week and my pops is a handful! Between Joanny, him and my sis-in-law...my mom and me are getting looked after pretty well. Oh, and so far as the bumper and tire carrier - my dad put it on pretty much by himself with minimal help from me (he wouldn't let me lift a thing!) Zach stopped by tonight to adjust the tire carrier/bumper but Dad pretty much did the bulk of the install - 72 yrs young! It's so funny, all he wants to do is work on my Jeep...whatever I want done - pretty awesome!

Hopefully, I'll be trail ready soon (funny that I'm talkin about "me" and not the Jeep!)...I really look forward to it!! Thanks so much again guys...this all means a lot to me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.akonius.com
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Thank You All! Me and my Mom are doing well!   Sun 26 Jul 2009, 11:41 pm

Bring him along for the next install party!!!

Glad to hear you are being well taken care of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er

Number of posts : 3190
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Thank You All! Me and my Mom are doing well!   Sun 26 Jul 2009, 11:41 pm

Glad all is well! Looking forward to wheelin' with you again bro!

white rubie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Thank You All! Me and my Mom are doing well!   Wed 29 Jul 2009, 11:45 am

i would love to help install your new bumper it its not on yet let me know if i can help....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank You All! Me and my Mom are doing well!   

Back to top Go down

Thank You All! Me and my Mom are doing well!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: News & Views :: All the Buzz-
Jump to: