MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SA Labor Day wheeling

Go down 
+6
Dutchboy101
N2rock
MudHound
Rockintjak
Duke
Deacon
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockintjak
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Rockintjak

Number of posts : 119
Rig : '06 Rubicon
specs. : A few thing done to it.
Registration date : 2009-08-07

SA Labor Day wheeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 1:56 pm

Take the passenger seat out and you can fit 4 inside.
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 10:28 am

yeah, what n2rock said
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 7:57 am

MudHound wrote:
I would be in Houston If I had a way to fit 4 35s inside the Heep. Idk I might go try again shoving everything into the back

3 inside, one mounted on the spare
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
MudHound
Got No Life
Got No Life
MudHound

Number of posts : 1323
Rig : 97 TJ
specs. : Part TJ, Part JK, Part CJ, Part K30.....The hell?
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 6:13 am

I would be in Houston If I had a way to fit 4 35s inside the Heep. Idk I might go try again shoving everything into the back
Back to top Go down
terrahawk
Got No Life
Got No Life
terrahawk

Number of posts : 1593
Rig : 2007 Sahara dos puertas
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 1:16 pm

Mudhounds ass better be in Houston getting axles set under his rig!
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 10:15 am

wait till he turns 13th AHHHHH!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
JK-fredd0
Got No Life
Got No Life
JK-fredd0

Number of posts : 812
Rig : 2007 JK Unlimited Sahara
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 3:49 pm

have to pass. need to save some $$ for zach's s e v e n t h birthday. still can't bring myself to say my little boy is 53\/3|\|...
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 11:45 am

OK, well it looks like Josh (who met Jelani and sold him some wheels or something) might actually be able to make this one, as he doesn't work Saturday.

Jelani? You want to try out those 33's? Smile
Back to top Go down
JK_JOE
Got No Life
Got No Life

Number of posts : 815
Rig : R.I.P.
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 11:14 am

Deacon wrote:
OK, well, I hope you make it. I don't want to run it alone Smile

MudHound, Joe, others?

It's the wife's B-day on sat., she wants to go back to the beach. If the weather @ the coast doesn't look good, ???
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 10:33 am

OK, well, I hope you make it. I don't want to run it alone Smile

MudHound, Joe, others?
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 9:20 am

Deacon wrote:
Longs is sounding better and better.

I dropped Joe an email double-checking that it would be open, and he confirmed that yes, Long Ranch will be open for wheeling Saturday.

So make a run? Meet at Borgfeld & 281 at 9 or 10?

At this time I am a maybe. After talking with the boss and having family coming to town. Might be a last minute thing.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2009, 8:14 am

I'm jealous!
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:07 pm

Longs is sounding better and better.

I dropped Joe an email double-checking that it would be open, and he confirmed that yes, Long Ranch will be open for wheeling Saturday.

So make a run? Meet at Borgfeld & 281 at 9 or 10?
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 6:29 pm

JK-fredd0 wrote:

see... i am still new and enjoy the trail guides leading me around. but i guess as long as i am with people who know what they are doing (or at least look like they do) i am ok Smile

Guess I've been spoiled. I follow George, and he says "Let's go THERE!" points at something in the distance, and we go there. You get there, and everyone in the group makes their own decision on whether to attempt it of not. Those not comfortable, then stand by and watch everyone f-up their junk. But there's no one telling you that you "can't" attempt something, and there's no one telling you that you "have" to do something.
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 5:37 pm

JK-fredd0 wrote:
N2rock wrote:
Deacon wrote:
Well, this weekend is the 4WP "Customer Appreciation" run at Trees Ranch, where they appreciate you by allowing you to pay $50 minimum to break stuff and buy replacements from them Smile

lol! 🤣 lol! 🤣

Classic!!!

Deacon wrote:

Otherwise we can head up to Long Ranch (link), a little west/northwest of Marble Falls up 281 about 2 hours. I'd like go to there, too. MudHound, others, would you be down?

IMHO- Longs is more fun than Trees. Definitely not as large as Trees. But you don't have a trail guide leading you around- you just jump in and go, and tackle any obstacle you see (watch out for the steers out there though).

see... i am still new and enjoy the trail guides leading me around. but i guess as long as i am with people who know what they are doing (or at least look like they do) i am ok Smile

Just follow Mudhound around. If he can do it without breaking shit, than it is save to go. 🤣
Back to top Go down
JK-fredd0
Got No Life
Got No Life
JK-fredd0

Number of posts : 812
Rig : 2007 JK Unlimited Sahara
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 5:13 pm

N2rock wrote:
Deacon wrote:
Well, this weekend is the 4WP "Customer Appreciation" run at Trees Ranch, where they appreciate you by allowing you to pay $50 minimum to break stuff and buy replacements from them Smile

lol! 🤣 lol! 🤣

Classic!!!

Deacon wrote:

Otherwise we can head up to Long Ranch (link), a little west/northwest of Marble Falls up 281 about 2 hours. I'd like go to there, too. MudHound, others, would you be down?

IMHO- Longs is more fun than Trees. Definitely not as large as Trees. But you don't have a trail guide leading you around- you just jump in and go, and tackle any obstacle you see (watch out for the steers out there though).

Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 5:01 pm

Deacon wrote:

lol! 🤣 lol! 🤣

Classic!!!

Deacon wrote:

Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 4:31 pm

Dutchboy101 wrote:
Don't worry, they are making fun of me at work for being sunburned.
Guess I didn't get it as bad as you.
Well, it's killing me on the pasty white parts that never get sun nor get burnt for that matter, namely the chest and belly. The shoulders and such are bearing the burn with the expected stoicism.
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 3:19 pm

Just found out that my BBQ is on Sunday. So I can go wheeling on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 2:26 pm

Don't worry, they are making fun of me at work for being sunburned.
Guess I didn't get it as bad as you.

I might be interested in wheeling this weekend. I have a BBQ to go to on one of those days. I'll post up what day I can go wheeling.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 1:00 pm

It was fine Saturday night and all day yesterday, if a little tender, like a normal sunburn. But then this morning I got out of the shower, and I don't know if it was the soap I used or what, but it was like my chest was trying to eat me alive. It's subsided now, for the most part, but now I'm afraid to even move.
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 11:39 am

Deacon wrote:
Hmmm...maybe I'll check it out after all. Right now I can barely think straight due to sunburn. I called into work, no joke. I want to claw my skin off. I want to burn it off with a lighter. It's killing me.

Pussy!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 10:51 am

Hmmm...maybe I'll check it out after all. Right now I can barely think straight due to sunburn. I called into work, no joke. I want to claw my skin off. I want to burn it off with a lighter. It's killing me.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 8:17 am

MudHound wrote:
Just go up to long's for the day, has some good stuff out there

If I lived close to Longs, that would be my choice. Deacon- you really should try it.
Back to top Go down
MudHound
Got No Life
Got No Life
MudHound

Number of posts : 1323
Rig : 97 TJ
specs. : Part TJ, Part JK, Part CJ, Part K30.....The hell?
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009, 3:31 am

Just go up to long's for the day, has some good stuff out there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SA Labor Day wheeling   SA Labor Day wheeling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SA Labor Day wheeling
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next