MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freedom Keychain GPS 2000...$50 (cel or laptop)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life
akonius

Number of posts : 845
Rig : '08 4dr JK
specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Freedom Keychain GPS 2000...$50 (cel or laptop) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom Keychain GPS 2000...$50 (cel or laptop)   Freedom Keychain GPS 2000...$50 (cel or laptop) Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 5:36 pm

N2rock wrote:
so what the hell is it for? To locate your lost keys?

LOL! No...it's a GPS receiver that allows you to use a Bluetooth phone as a GPS unit. You can get trip routing, map location etc...off your phone with this. It also does the same thing with a laptop PC. So, if your phone does not have an internal GPS, this is an "external" GPS for your phone that connects via Bluetooth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.akonius.com
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Keychain GPS 2000...$50 (cel or laptop)   Freedom Keychain GPS 2000...$50 (cel or laptop) Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 1:28 pm

so what the hell is it for? To locate your lost keys?
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life
akonius

Number of posts : 845
Rig : '08 4dr JK
specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Freedom Keychain GPS 2000...$50 (cel or laptop)   Freedom Keychain GPS 2000...$50 (cel or laptop) Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2009, 1:17 pm

Hey,
I'm selling my keychain GPS that I was using for my cel phone as I now have a smartphone with GPS built in - I was using a Blackberry Pearl before. Pretty much, if your phone has Bluetooth...or PC, you can connect this GPS and it will work with mapping software. I used mine with Google Maps on the cel. I didn't have it on my keychain, I just left it in the Jeep and charged it with the included cigarette lighter plug (also comes with a mini USB so you can connect and use/charge on a comp). You can see below - Amazon.com sells these new for $80-90 + shipping...as I used mine for a short while, I'll sell it with everything for $50 (perfect shape GPS/cables/manuals in box). Let me know if anyone is interested, I could meetup with whoever wants it pretty much anytime. I could send it via USPS for $5 if anyone outta H-Town is interested...lemme know. (akonius@gmail.com)

Freedom Keychain GPS 2000...$50 (cel or laptop) Screenshot20090904at120

Freedom Keychain GPS 2000...$50 (cel or laptop) 2869

Freedom Keychain GPS 2000...$50 (cel or laptop) Gps20001

(IGNORE THE PHONE IN THE PIC...!)
Freedom Keychain GPS 2000...$50 (cel or laptop) Gps20002

Product Description:
The Freedom Keychain GPS 2000 is capable of connecting simultaneously to up to 51 satellite channels and has a solid working time of 10-hours. Ideal for connecting wirelessly to your notebook, PDA or Mobile Phone by state-of-the art Bluetooth technology. No software is delivered with this device, but there is an ever increasing choice of software available, some specifically designed for your particular handset and products from both Microsoft, Google and others are free downloads. The device is compatible with all of the wide selection of software packages now available at low cost for direct download onto a handset, including:- The AA, Active Pilot, BlackBerry Maps, CoPilot Live 6, Destinator 6, Gate 5,Google Maps, Mapquest, Memory Map, Navigation Mobile, Navman, Nokia/Smart2Go, Navicor, Route 66, Spot, Telenav, Wayfinder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.akonius.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Keychain GPS 2000...$50 (cel or laptop)   Freedom Keychain GPS 2000...$50 (cel or laptop) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freedom Keychain GPS 2000...$50 (cel or laptop)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: News & Views :: Thread Graveyard-
Jump to: