MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

this is funny

Go down 
+12
Ben
HippyJeepChick
..::Ryan::..
jkx0778
MudHound
TxRubiRig
N2rock
Maverick1701
potlickinpirate
Deacon
Mr.RonGilbert
jeeperjennie
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 11:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfL3qSjJriU

this is the unedited 911 call
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 4:37 pm

What a fuggin dumbass...... "I think we are dead" dude is fuuuuuuggeeedddd uuuupppp!.... and tiiimmmeeee iiissss ggoooinnnggg bbyyyyy rrreeealllyyy sslllowww.

A little PCP might make one go a little paranoid......
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 4:41 pm

Weed'll do it on its own, really.
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 6:49 pm

Deacon wrote:

Really?

Do you know this from first hand exp.?

Ohhh maybe that expains most of your posts on here, you know the ones, where you tell exp people that they are wrong and ignorant.

you didn't really mean to type any of that you were just stoned!
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 11:48 pm

It's really odd to see people who freely acknowledge that they're opinionated assholes get butt-hurt when someone disagrees, and then they carry a petty grudge like it's something personal. And then they let that grudge fuel things where instead of correcting ignorance or honest mistakes civilly, they go fucking nuts.

Fantastic. Exactly what I was hoping for.
Back to top Go down
potlickinpirate
Got No Life
Got No Life
potlickinpirate

Number of posts : 898
Rig : 73 cj5
specs. : lined the whole thing
Registration date : 2009-09-04

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 11:58 pm

:slapfight:
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 12:08 am

this is funny 1227151222537lg6
Back to top Go down
Maverick1701
Jack Twist
Maverick1701

Number of posts : 910
Rig : 1968 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 6x6
specs. : ITS BIG!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 12:31 am

Mr.RonGilbert wrote:
this is funny 1227151222537lg6

ron is on a roll 2nite!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemonparty.org
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 10:11 am

Deacon wrote:

Fantastic. Exactly what I was hoping for.

Wow! You played Jennie like a fiddle didn't you!

Your superior intellect concocted this incredible ploy, spread out over multiple days, thru multiple threads, culminating in the Pièce de résistance- a completely ignorant comment about the dangers of marijuana. All in an effort to get Jennie to flame you in that thread. Wow. You're a freakin genious :youtheman:

So... Which of these applies?

A) you felt a need to prove to Jennie that you could bait her into flaming you?

B) you needed to set an example for the forum that you are the most intelligent person here, and anyone that disagrees with you will get pwned thru a series of threads, even if that means you posting dumb advice

C) you intentionally gave bad advice and misinformation to get a rise out of Geo & Jennie

D) all of the above

And lets also add- hypocrite

this in one thread:
Deacon wrote:
but I'm not sure about doing the axles and gears without taking to a professional

and this in another thread regarding someone else asking about gear installs:
Deacon wrote:
You may well be able to do it yourself, in other words...

And while I'm at it...
this is funny RantonYou think messing with Jennie is going to make you look cool? Or maybe makes you feel superior? Let me just tell you- George & Jennie have more respect on this forum then you'll ever have! These are people that would give the shirt off their back to help a friend. These are people that will receive a single phone call from a fellow jeeper, drop everything they are doing, locate a trailer, and drive over an hour to load up that person's Jeep and haul it home. These are the folks that you want on your side when you break your junk on the trail. this is funny Rantoff
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 10:15 am

And this????

Deacon wrote:

Personal experience???

Or a little too much Nancy Reagan "just say no" drummed into your head as a child.

Or maybe you've seen this too many times:

"Weed'll do it on its own, really"- dude that's just ignorant.
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 10:43 am

sorry Jen but I believe Stevo's reply was funnier than you're post...but its in a good thread title...

...but thats just me
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 10:51 am

I love the "rant on" - "rant off" pics.... those are badass!!! SCORE!!

this is funny Ranton this is funny Rantoff

And I think/hope that the "Fantastic. Exactly what I was hoping for" was sarcasm..... hard to convey via keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 12:29 pm

For fuck's sake, Steve. The "exactly what I was hoping for" statement was deep, deep sarcasm. I thought that would've been obvious, but apparently I was wrong about that. I do NOT actually hope for that. In reality, I hope for the opposite. So take just a second, breathe, and calm the hell down. For all our sakes, assume that I'm not such a giant douche that I can put up a legitimate fight for George's #1 Asshole title. That might help. Maybe not. I don't know.

N2rock wrote:
think messing with Jennie is going to make you look cool? Or maybe makes you feel superior? Let me just tell you- George & Jennie have more respect on this forum then you'll ever have! These are people that would give the shirt off their back to help a friend. These are people that will receive a single phone call from a fellow jeeper, drop everything they are doing, locate a trailer, and drive over an hour to load up that person's Jeep and haul it home. These are the folks that you want on your side when you break your junk on the trail. this is funny Rantoff
You know what? From what I can tell they're very knowledgeable people. They might even be awesome if you know them in person. All I've got from George so far is shit and ridicule, such as for my axle choices. And I made one statement about what might be possible that was apparently incorrect, an honest mistake borne of ignorance on my part, one of many gaps in my knowledge, and rather than correcting it like a normal person--as you've seen before I'm completely willing to admit when I'm shown to be wrong even on things I was more confident in--they absolutely tear into my ass with a fucking vengeance. And rather than leave it there, now I've got Jennie following me around the forum tearing into me about totally unrelated stuff. Obviously she's carrying around a load of sand in her shorts when it comes to me, so of course I'm the asshole.

So yeah, they may be awesome people in some other context, but in this case they need to back the fuck off me. I'm not a fan of drama, and going around purposefully creating it isn't going to win me over like it's some sort of dick measuring contest that I've lost.

N2rock wrote:
And this????

Deacon wrote:

Personal experience???

Or a little too much Nancy Reagan "just say no" drummed into your head as a child.

Or maybe you've seen this too many times:

"Weed'll do it on its own, really"- dude that's just ignorant.
Personal experience, actually. The first time I got high I pulling too late, ended up taking these lung-buster rips off a bong, not knowing any better. I had no idea what I was doing, and I way over-did it, and I my frame of mind was very similar to this cop's. Instead of feeling relaxed and mellow, it felt like my heart was racing, things seemed to slow down, and I was freaking out a little. I ended up throwing up, and as I was sitting in the bathroom, freaked and miserable, my friends thought it'd be funny to knock on the inside of the front door and shout, "Police!" which just made it all worse. And I have other friends who at least in the past were very experienced weed smokers who tried it in brownie form (which I've never done) like the cop did, and said they said it affected them very differently, and they hated it.

So yeah, I don't know what this bullshit is about Nancy Reagan, but seriously, back off. I'm not going to get shut down just because the cool kids on the forum gang up on me.
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 3:58 pm

Deacon wrote:
now I've got Jennie following me around the forum tearing into me about totally unrelated stuff. Obviously she's carrying around a load of sand in her shorts when it comes to me, so of course I'm the asshole.

OMG Joe you are right the title to this thread sooooo Fits!

Deacon I am not following you around come on dude for real I commented twards you in 2 threads if I were following you around I would have had to post in every thread on this board!

About unrelated Stuff....Maybe I should re-read what I wrote but I think for the most part it was related.

Deacon I think you need to go back and read your own posts, the 500 or so you have made in less then 3 months!

Look through all the threads! I do not think there has been a thread posted in the last 3 months that you did not add your 2 cents in. Maybe you can not help it, maybe you feel the need to speak!

But as an adult who has experiance much thoughout my life there is one thing I have learned, NO ONE in this world likes a know it all. No one like the guy that always has to have the last word.

At first I thought you were just some kid who wanted to fit in a make friends but as time went on it seemed more like you were trying to prove to everyone that you were cool. You comment on things you know nothing about in an area where you should not. I have seen it over and over again.

I've seen you tell people how easy someone elses job is when in fact you have never done it!
Deacon wrote:
Go by him and stop at a place down the road. Get gas. Do normal stuff people do who are minding their own business. Don't use your blinkers. Don't tailgate him. Pass him up on the highway before later falling back again, like you don't have cruise control. Etc...

I've seen you give ill advise to people over and over again!
It's as if your fingers are attracted to the key borad!

I've seen you call an experienced professional ignorant because he told you that you were wrong!
Deacon wrote:
No problem. Ignorance is excusable, even if it's shouted Smile

You make comments like this.............
Deacon wrote:
Do you understand that I don't have a D35 anymore?

btw yes you do have a 35 is just beefed up (kinda like a turd no matter how well you polish it it's still a turd)

I do not carry sand in my shorts! I get pissed off when there's a know it all in the room.

Deacon wrote:
Obviously she's carrying around a load of sand in her shorts when it comes to me, so of course I'm the asshole.

It does not take me making you look like and asshole..........you do it pretty well on your own!

I say all of this not to be a bitch but to give you a hint in life!

Last edited by jeeperjennie on Fri 09 Oct 2009, 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MudHound
Got No Life
Got No Life
MudHound

Number of posts : 1323
Rig : 97 TJ
specs. : Part TJ, Part JK, Part CJ, Part K30.....The hell?
Registration date : 2008-01-28

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 4:09 pm

Wow anybody bring the tissues to this soap oprea. Deacon relax take a deep breath and sit down. Listin ur picking fights with the older members of this club and if I saw so myself we r very good at pissing people off and gettin under thier skin. There is a reason I back off u after the axle thread u n me got into and it bc of this. You saying something that gives the hounds of this club to tear into you. If I was you I would let it go and just try to make sure if u post in tech to be 100% right or if u post anywhere else to be sure u r talking bout somehing you've done ur self, watch it done, or know how to do bu have yet to tackel it weather it's jeep related or not
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 4:17 pm

sorry... but this is some funny stuff this is funny 832849

(was looking for the popcorn eating emoticon, but we don't have one and i'm too lazy to post it from another site)

wow deacon. Jen is prolly one of the nicest ppl on here (when you haven't totally pissed her off). I'll give you Geo can take a little getting used to. Rough around the edges, but mostly it's his sense of humor and not everyone will like/understand/get it.

maybe you should try to send a pm and try to work things out with Jen that way instead of out in the open where it's more likely to fuel the problem and draw comments from others.

just a thought.

>>>>>>>> back on topic, that cop is either the most naive cop or the stupidest.... i'm leaning towards B.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 4:31 pm

jkx0778 wrote:
(was looking for the popcorn eating emoticon, but we don't have one and i'm too lazy to post it from another site)

this is funny Popcorn

jkx0778 wrote:
>>>>>>>>
back on topic, that cop is either the most naive cop or the
stupidest.... i'm leaning towards B.

I am going with B.... he is an absolute fuggin dumbass. Deserves whatever he got for that little episode.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 4:34 pm

group hug

:grouphug3:

EXCEPT Cody :slapfight:
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 4:43 pm

Sorry, but this is absolutely ridiculous.

jkx0778, I have a hard time trying to make up with someone privately who started the "fight" in the first place and did so publicly. I've done nothing wrong, here, and I even specifically chose not to respond in the regear thread so as to leave well enough alone. It was a nuclear bomb where a tack hammer would've done, but hey, if they're right they're right, and I certainly had no reason to believe they were wrong. But of course that wasn't good enough. They've built some sort of caricature of me in their mind, so they've got to carry it over to other threads and make some sort of bullshit statement about how I'm wrong about the effects weed can have on people (obviously my personal experience is wrong) and then carry it on from there about other unrelated stuff like they're on some sort of fury high.

It's not OK, and I'm not going to just buckle under and genuflect in hopes of appeasing the forum gods in a silly personal dispute, no matter how good their work is. And rather than let it go, Jennie's intent on pulling a classic move in digging up past stuff she assumed is a problem that wasn't, talking about how easy someone's job is (when I never said anything of the sort, only explained a few of the kinds of things you can do to avoid notice when following someone--gleaned from growing up with a father who did so for a living), putting me down for having a relatively high post count (one of the things I like about my job is it gives me plenty of time to browse personal sites), acting like a patronizing maternal know-it-all while accusing me of doing the same, etc. And she may be just residually defensive of her husband, since I was insane enough to challenge his opinion rather than swing blissfully from his nuts, but that's no excuse for this kind of totally unnecessary and personalized crap. Especially if it all stems from a series of misunderstandings on their part that results from assuming they know me.

So no, fuck it. They've decided they have a problem with me and try to misconstrue any kind of petty shit they can. That's certainly their prerogative. It's sucks and is frustrating, but there's not much I can do about it that doesn't amount to kissing ass I don't think is right. And I have a personal problem with that. Maybe it's a personal failing, but whatever, hopefully it doesn't cause a problem with everyone else. If it does, maybe this just isn't the place for me.

I don't want this crap following me around and causing personal problems with anyone, not even George and Jennie. I had no intention of causing some sort of rift, and I don't want it to continue. I want everyone to get along. If they want the same, fine, I can shake hands and agree to be civil--even friendly *gasp*--especially when we're all out wheeling together. If not, well, I don't know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 5:00 pm

Deacon wrote:
genuflect

I had to look that one up.... now I just have to find a way to use it in conversation. NO way my wife knows what it means so it should be good for a few with her..... and for sure at work!
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 758
Rig : '08 Rubicon
specs. : 3.25 RC Lift - OR-Fab Stinger
Registration date : 2009-06-11

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 5:05 pm

AHHHH...its everywhere I go...
Back to top Go down
HippyJeepChick
Poster child
Poster child
HippyJeepChick

Number of posts : 283
Rig : 08 Red Rock Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2 1/2 lift, Rugged Ridge Bumper, RockRash LightBar,
Registration date : 2008-05-06

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 5:15 pm

this is funny Anger
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hippyjeepchick
Ben
Ennis Del Mar
Ben

Number of posts : 601
Rig : yellow, six speed, vinyl, no carpet or rear seat
specs. : rubi takeoffs 2.5" RC spring lift
Registration date : 2009-02-09

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 5:57 pm

Mr.RonGilbert wrote:
Deacon wrote:
genuflect

I had to look that one up.... now I just have to find a way to use it in conversation. NO way my wife knows what it means so it should be good for a few with her..... and for sure at work!

Ha, I actually knew that one bitches! And Mr. Ron G, you sir have been on a role! The wolverine picture is just as good as the jedi squirrels!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemonparty.org
HippyJeepChick
Poster child
Poster child
HippyJeepChick

Number of posts : 283
Rig : 08 Red Rock Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2 1/2 lift, Rugged Ridge Bumper, RockRash LightBar,
Registration date : 2008-05-06

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 6:14 pm

this is funny ToolsForLifeJar
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hippyjeepchick
Sponsored content

this is funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is funny   this is funny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is funny
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next