MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rock Crawling a JK...sort of

Go down 
+3
jeeperjennie
N2rock
akonius
7 posters
AuthorMessage
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life
akonius

Number of posts : 845
Rig : '08 4dr JK
specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Rock Crawling a JK...sort of Empty
PostSubject: Rock Crawling a JK...sort of   Rock Crawling a JK...sort of Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 1:08 pm

don't know about anyone else but I love RC stuff...have a few electric buggies, a gas RC car, a few RC tanks and a few helicopters...fun stuff.

Back to top Go down
http://www.akonius.com
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Rock Crawling a JK...sort of   Rock Crawling a JK...sort of Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 2:21 pm

Years ago I used to race RC cars. I had an Optima Mid 4wd that I raced on dirt tracks, and another (don't remember which brand) that I raced on paved courses. It was so addicting, and was pretty damn expensive- I had over $1000 in that dirt track car. When all the RC tracks in town started closing down, I switched to RC planes- started with an electric glider, then a gas powered trainer, then into stunt planes. And again spent way too much money. When I nearly cut my thumb off, I gave up on RC.

That RC JK is awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Rock Crawling a JK...sort of   Rock Crawling a JK...sort of Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 3:25 pm

I want one!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Rock Crawling a JK...sort of   Rock Crawling a JK...sort of Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 3:40 pm

me too!!
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Rock Crawling a JK...sort of   Rock Crawling a JK...sort of Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 3:43 pm

That sh*t is sick!!!
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Rock Crawling a JK...sort of   Rock Crawling a JK...sort of Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 7:10 pm

i've wanted one for a long time. those are all custom built. How much do you have into it. the prices when i was looking put my nuts in my stomach. enough for my new rear bumper and other stuff too. Rock Crawling a JK...sort of Icon_pale
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Hutch

Number of posts : 524
Rig : Black '07 Unlimited X
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Rock Crawling a JK...sort of   Rock Crawling a JK...sort of Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 7:17 pm

That is bad a$$
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Rock Crawling a JK...sort of   Rock Crawling a JK...sort of Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 7:43 pm

awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock Crawling a JK...sort of   Rock Crawling a JK...sort of Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock Crawling a JK...sort of
Page 1 of 1