MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks Steve & Shannon!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SASQUATCH
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Thanks Steve & Shannon! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Steve & Shannon!   Thanks Steve & Shannon! Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 3:10 am

Just got home, Holly & I had a great time chilling with you and Shannon, George and Jennie, Jody, Joe and anyone else we missed. Gotta do that again sometime! Thanks Steve & Shannon! Fresse
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Steve & Shannon!   Thanks Steve & Shannon! Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 3:55 am

yes we had a great time too! As always it's just fun to hang out with good friends!

And yes Sas you and Holly need to come hang with us more often!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
SASQUATCH
Poster child
Poster child

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Steve & Shannon!   Thanks Steve & Shannon! Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 4:01 am

jeeperjennie wrote:
yes we had a great time too! As always it's just fun to hang out with good friends!

We intend to Jennie Thanks Steve & Shannon! Icon_cool ...lol hey Steve I think my shoulder is dislocated from Flapjack, Skipper...Tiny?...whatever that musclebound dogs name was I was playing tug of war with Thanks Steve & Shannon! Icon_geek... Thanks Steve & Shannon! Fresse
Back to top Go down
HippyJeepChick
Poster child
Poster child
HippyJeepChick

Number of posts : 283
Rig : 08 Red Rock Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2 1/2 lift, Rugged Ridge Bumper, RockRash LightBar,
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Steve & Shannon!   Thanks Steve & Shannon! Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 9:08 am

SASQUATCH wrote:
jeeperjennie wrote:

We intend to Jennie Thanks Steve & Shannon! Icon_cool ...lol hey Steve I think my shoulder is dislocated from Flapjack, Skipper...Tiny?...whatever that musclebound dogs name was I was playing tug of war with Thanks Steve & Shannon! Icon_geek... Thanks Steve & Shannon! Fresse

We had a great time hanging out with everyone last night. Glad you and Holly were able to come. Sorry I missed saying goodbye though. I had a major migraine come on and went to lay down.

Our crazy dog Hannah will wear ya out! That dog loves to play tug of war!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hippyjeepchick
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Steve & Shannon!   Thanks Steve & Shannon! Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 10:21 am

I'm glad you two came. Glad everyone came- We were going to have a really boring night playing taxi for the kids. But then everyone came and turned it into a fun night.

Sas- yeah, Hannah will play with that toy all night long if given the chance. And she doesn't show any mercy. She loves to show her muscles LOL
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
akonius
Got No Life
Got No Life
akonius

Number of posts : 845
Rig : '08 4dr JK
specs. : 2.5 BB w/9550's, XRC8 winch, 35"x18" Nittos and a bunch of other stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Steve & Shannon!   Thanks Steve & Shannon! Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 1:56 pm

Sounds like you guys had a good time...any COD involved?
Back to top Go down
http://www.akonius.com
SASQUATCH
Poster child
Poster child

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Steve & Shannon!   Thanks Steve & Shannon! Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 6:05 pm

akonius wrote:
Sounds like you guys had a good time...any COD involved?

Well we tried COD:World At War on Steve's Wii...Steve's got it down good, I couldn't figure out all the controls lol, I love that game on 360 Thanks Steve & Shannon! Fresse
Back to top Go down
SASQUATCH
Poster child
Poster child

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Steve & Shannon!   Thanks Steve & Shannon! Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 8:32 pm

N2rock wrote:
I'm glad you two came. Glad everyone came- We were going to have a really boring night playing taxi for the kids. But then everyone came and turned it into a fun night.

Sas- yeah, Hannah will play with that toy all night long if given the chance. And she doesn't show any mercy. She loves to show her muscles LOL

That's a fun dog, true Jeep dog, wish our lil Brandy would play like that, she's a super chilled dog and could care a less about riding in the Jeep.

Well you're uber-organized garage inspired me to do mine, so after removing the GOBI rack I reorganized everything and to my surprise my Jeep fits in there. So I leaned the hardtop along the wall like I used to when Holly and I fit in the garage, parked mine, Holly gets home and she has freaking a foot between our Jeeps. It was funny I walked out to see if she fit in fine and she just laughed at me..so I guess with my spacers, these 13" boggers and 4.5 backspace my Jeeps back to being an outside dog again Thanks Steve & Shannon! Icon_geek . So next weekend I'm figuring out how to hang my hardtop and that'll give me another 2 feet on my side.

Jody inspired me with hsi clean tailgate setup, so I ditched the spare tire holder, rerouted the cb wire and still have the Jeep dryer vent sitting there, but oh well it looks better. I was thinking I bet I could find a honda civic sized donut spare that's 5 on 5 and just throw in the back seat, hey it's open diff until I hit the locker ..I'm just saying Thanks Steve & Shannon! Fresse

I'm worn out now.
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Steve & Shannon!   Thanks Steve & Shannon! Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 9:03 pm

Glad my garage inspired you!

I finally got to get my jeep wash and waxed! cheers It's the first wax it has had since March. I put Heather & Hunter to work washing & waxing. 4 hours of it. And it looks awesome. Also put the hardtop back on- I removed the "JK" from "Project-JK". So now it just says "Project" lol!
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
SASQUATCH
Poster child
Poster child

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Steve & Shannon!   Thanks Steve & Shannon! Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 10:41 pm

N2rock wrote:
Glad my garage inspired you!

I finally got to get my jeep wash and waxed! cheers It's the first wax it has had since March. I put Heather & Hunter to work washing & waxing. 4 hours of it. And it looks awesome. Also put the hardtop back on- I removed the "JK" from "Project-JK". So now it just says "Project" lol!

lmao@Project...no kidding. I'm going to get two 8x8x8 lengths of lumber, hit the attic and cross mount those over the garage 12x12 rafters, use two 14" eyebolts, one each 8x8 and that will bulletproof anything I want to hang, engine or hardtop. Then I have to figure out how to mount this 2000 lb winch on the wall, run my pulleys and build a chain safety for redundant hanger in case the winch fails, cable, etc. I have to build some kind of 2dr hardtop holder, plenty of folks have done that already, I'll copy somebodys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Steve & Shannon!   Thanks Steve & Shannon! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Steve & Shannon!
Page 1 of 1