MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hidden Falls Jan 23rd

Go down 
+28
mmcdonaldii
4x4x4
GULFCOAST PIRATE PRINCESS
Rockintjak
gold03
Jeepbronco1
goldenboy
redneckhouston
texas-kid
martij3
Bizarro
Renee10
TxRubiRig
Dutchboy101
..::Ryan::..
TheBigOnion
DangerMouse
jkx0778
jonsjeep
GULF COAST PIRATE
jdub
JK-fredd0
MudHound
Swamprat
CRUX
xxXJohnny
JK_JOE
jeff.lyon3
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

Number of posts : 697
Rig : 2010 JK unlimited
specs. : changing daily...
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 10:06 pm

No It wasn't. I had to go in to work that morning anyway. You werent gonna be in till late. It worked out ok.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 454
Rig : 1994 XJ Cherokee Laredo
specs. : Stock for now... :-(
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 10:03 pm

Sorry I made GCP miss the trip... It was my fault... Looks and sounds like everyone had a good time though...
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 11:50 am

hey JDUB, what happened? was looking forward to seeing ur jeep in action. at trees all i got to see of that beast was you trying to get it started. then i broke my rear axle & limped off the trail just was you got it going.
Back to top Go down
Jeepbronco1
Poster child
Poster child
Jeepbronco1

Number of posts : 281
Rig : 07 unlimited rescue green X
specs. : 3.25 rc lift .37s on 17's .... lots of homebuilt parts!
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 10:46 am

Aghhh , interesting ... Not sure what I wanna , I dislike the drive my wire throttle on the manual transmission. If either the throttle had better response or idle was just a touch higher it would make a world of difference! Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Dern
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Dern

Number of posts : 404
Rig : 07 Rubicon Unlimited
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 8:51 am

The Super Chip lets you adjust the idle in increments from 800rpm to 1600rpm with it plugged in. When you unplug the SC or turn off the engine it goes back to 800rpm.
Back to top Go down
Jeepbronco1
Poster child
Poster child
Jeepbronco1

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 8:57 pm

hey dern meant to tell you again thanks for letting me test this chip!!! Hidden Falls Jan 23rd 623216 I was talking to you about idle adjusting on the super chip, does it let you adjust in increments or just low idle and high idle? Im torn on what chip to do! Im currious to see how performance and mileage works on this next tank of gas! hope to see improvements there... it does feel a little peppier and responsive Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Dern
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Dern

Number of posts : 404
Rig : 07 Rubicon Unlimited
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 8:39 pm

I'm glad I could help Hidden Falls Jan 23rd 68560
Back to top Go down
Swamprat
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Swamprat

Number of posts : 496
Rig : '03 TJ Rubicon, '56 willys truck, '47 CJ-2A , '53 CJ-3B/blazer
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 6:57 pm

I had a damn groovy time myself.. I need to say a special thank ya to Dern1 for having the duct tape so I could patch up my blown out britches.. Lol ..it wouldve been a good day to wear some underwear..
Back to top Go down
Jeepbronco1
Poster child
Poster child
Jeepbronco1

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 12:34 pm

I here ya man had a blast I felt the same way rolling out there on my own ! But everyone was awesome! Very friendly bunch!!
Back to top Go down
mmcdonaldii
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
mmcdonaldii

Number of posts : 153
Rig : 08 Wrangler X
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 10:14 am

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me out on and off the trails. Had a bit of nerves going out the first time without really knowing anything but you all were there and helped a ton! DAMN PROUD TO BE A JEEP NATION MEMBER!!! Can't wait for the next one!!
Back to top Go down
GULF COAST PIRATE
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULF COAST PIRATE

Number of posts : 697
Rig : 2010 JK unlimited
specs. : changing daily...
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 9:59 am

Sounds Like yall had a hell of a time. Sorry I missed it!
Back to top Go down
gold03
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gold03

Number of posts : 114
Rig : TJ
specs. : some stuff and dents
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 12:05 am

Rockintjak wrote:
gold03 wrote:
Come on brother, there was NO peer pressure from us and if you ever need to one of our trailers is allways open for you, we'll get you home, it's how we roll! Let us know next time you are ready to wheel again and I'll try and take my daughter Macey also....................on a different note, you can use a 20oz soda cap as a u-joint cap with some duct tape to get you back on the road and to your destination when that happens!

I know, it's more me wanting to hang with the big dogs than anything. I feel bad breaking and having to use someone elses trailer to get home though. You know I always enjoy rolling (no pun intended) with you all. It's kind of like having divorced parents, you like being with one, but you also like hanging with the other, you just can't decide which one to go with. And then when you do decide, you feel bad for not going with the other. Okay, maybe that was a bad example, but you get what I'm saying. I'll wheel with any of you whenever I can. I also like the after wheelin time too! Hidden Falls Jan 23rd 623216 Oh, I just ordered those RCV CV axleshaft today also, so no more u-joint failures! YAY Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_cheers

Don't ever feel bad if it has to be done, happened before and it will happen again plenty of times. We now need an rti ramp, 1cs of keystone for Wes and them it's on!! Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Rockintjak
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Rockintjak

Number of posts : 119
Rig : '06 Rubicon
specs. : A few thing done to it.
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:38 pm

gold03 wrote:
Come on brother, there was NO peer pressure from us and if you ever need to one of our trailers is allways open for you, we'll get you home, it's how we roll! Let us know next time you are ready to wheel again and I'll try and take my daughter Macey also....................on a different note, you can use a 20oz soda cap as a u-joint cap with some duct tape to get you back on the road and to your destination when that happens!

I know, it's more me wanting to hang with the big dogs than anything. I feel bad breaking and having to use someone elses trailer to get home though. You know I always enjoy rolling (no pun intended) with you all. It's kind of like having divorced parents, you like being with one, but you also like hanging with the other, you just can't decide which one to go with. And then when you do decide, you feel bad for not going with the other. Okay, maybe that was a bad example, but you get what I'm saying. I'll wheel with any of you whenever I can. I also like the after wheelin time too! Hidden Falls Jan 23rd 623216 Oh, I just ordered those RCV CV axleshaft today also, so no more u-joint failures! YAY Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
gold03
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gold03

Number of posts : 114
Rig : TJ
specs. : some stuff and dents
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:13 pm

Rockintjak wrote:

I hung out for a little while and watched a friend, Wes, go up royal gorge. It was INSANE!
https://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq80/jeremylawson_03/Hidden%20Falls/?action=view&current=MOV06428.flv
Rockintjak wrote:
I told my wife, Ashley, I really enjoy going out with Wes, Robert, Brent, and David's group that do all the extreme trails, although I do like those trails, it seems that when I do, something always breaks on my rig from the peer pressure. I really enjoy going out wheelin with all of you as well cause you have to drive home, like me, and just the attitudes of everyone are great and I really like my boys having other kids to play with. I'll go out and wheel with any of you anytime and vise versa.
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 10:05 pm

Canyon Park opens this weekend, maybe we can get something together for the end of next month...remember you guys have to spend money on Valentines!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 3:59 pm

I think bizarro said it was may 1 & 2
Back to top Go down
Jeepbronco1
Poster child
Poster child
Jeepbronco1

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 11:56 pm

Dutchboy101 wrote:
I had a great time, was nice wheeling with all of you again.
Great to meet new people. When are we doing the next run?

I here that!! Im ready for another run already!!
Back to top Go down
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

Number of posts : 1052
Rig : 2010 Challenger
specs. : Nemesis package
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 10:33 pm

Has any one heard anything about wheelers for the wounded 2 I thought I overheard something but not sure

whens our next chapter meeting
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 10:27 pm

I had a great time, was nice wheeling with all of you again.
Great to meet new people. When are we doing the next run?
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 8:54 pm

jkx0778 wrote:
had a great time wheeling with you all again and meeting some new people out there too.

i forgot my camera so i'd like to ask you all a favor, anyone with pics of my rig can ya email them to me at: bull_317@yahoo.com (yellow JK with a hardtop)

thanks.

email sent.

Same request here. If anyone has any pics of me will you email to: jdldx3@gmail.com

Haven't figured out how to take pics of myself yet. At least not ones I can post here Hidden Falls Jan 23rd 3119
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 7:19 pm

It was so nice meetin g our new guys, glad yall made it out.

Great pics guys, we had a wonderful time, I hope everyone else did too. Everytime we go out I am reminded what a great group we have...truely something special. Thanks Everyone. Can't wait till the next trip.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 6:53 pm

had a great time wheeling with you all again and meeting some new people out there too.

i forgot my camera so i'd like to ask you all a favor, anyone with pics of my rig can ya email them to me at: bull_317@yahoo.com (yellow JK with a hardtop)

thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jeepbronco1
Poster child
Poster child
Jeepbronco1

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 10:47 am

[quote="Rockintjak"]
potlickinpirate wrote:
Ditto folks had a great time....Thank you for showin my old man a first class Jeep Nation good time, can't wait til next time!

Grant was asleep well before Johnson city

Glad you made it back. I was screaming back on the way home. I hung out for a little while and watched a friend, Wes, go up royal gorge. It was INSANE! Jeepbronco1, shoot me a PM with any questions you have about it and I'll try to help out. I had a blast out there with everyone. I told my wife, Ashley, I really enjoy going out with Wes, Robert, Brent, and David's group that do all the extreme trails, although I do like those trails, it seems that when I do, something always breaks on my rig from the peer pressure. I really enjoy going out wheelin with all of you as well cause you have to drive home, like me, and just the attitudes of everyone are great and I really like my boys having other kids to play with. I'll go out and wheel with any of you anytime and vise versa. Here's some of the pictures that I got.

[/quote]

Thanks for the pics they look great. funny how pics dont due the justice of what some of the runs looked liked. As soon as i figure how to get the videos I took on my computer, Ill post them on here. Like you mentioned anyone wanting to make quick trips or day trips on the weekends ill be up for it anytime just pm me I live just north of bulverde!!Hidden Falls Jan 23rd 623216 Thanks again for the invites guys and ill be pm you Jeremy on some build questions. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Rockintjak
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Rockintjak

Number of posts : 119
Rig : '06 Rubicon
specs. : A few thing done to it.
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 12:23 am

potlickinpirate wrote:
Ditto folks had a great time....Thank you for showin my old man a first class Jeep Nation good time, can't wait til next time!

Grant was asleep well before Johnson city

Glad you made it back. I was screaming back on the way home. I hung out for a little while and watched a friend, Wes, go up royal gorge. It was INSANE! Jeepbronco1, shoot me a PM with any questions you have about it and I'll try to help out. I had a blast out there with everyone. I told my wife, Ashley, I really enjoy going out with Wes, Robert, Brent, and David's group that do all the extreme trails, although I do like those trails, it seems that when I do, something always breaks on my rig from the peer pressure. I really enjoy going out wheelin with all of you as well cause you have to drive home, like me, and just the attitudes of everyone are great and I really like my boys having other kids to play with. I'll go out and wheel with any of you anytime and vise versa. Here's some of the pictures that I got.

https://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq80/jeremylawson_03/Hidden%20Falls/?start=0

Hidden Falls Jan 23rd DSC06396
Hidden Falls Jan 23rd DSC06394

Hidden Falls Jan 23rd DSC06406
Hidden Falls Jan 23rd DSC06413
Hidden Falls Jan 23rd DSC06415
Hidden Falls Jan 23rd DSC06416
Hidden Falls Jan 23rd DSC06430
Back to top Go down
AFhockey31
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
AFhockey31

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 12:20 am

Jeepbronco1 wrote:
Hey Guys I was wondering what Jeremys screen name is I got some questions on his rear tire carrier build??? buy the way I had a blast I look froward to the next get together RYAN thanks for the invite!!! to bad didnt get to meet ya

Heres Jeremys SN Rockintjak

Good meeting you all... I was the Yellow JK Unlimited with the doors/top off.

Cant wait to see the pics and videos.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Falls Jan 23rd   Hidden Falls Jan 23rd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Falls Jan 23rd
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next