MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTF Jams Custom Consoles!

Go down 
+4
CRUX
jonsjeep
jkx0778
..::Ryan::..
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 758
Rig : '08 Rubicon
specs. : 3.25 RC Lift - OR-Fab Stinger
Registration date : 2009-06-11

WTF Jams Custom Consoles! Empty
PostSubject: WTF Jams Custom Consoles!   WTF Jams Custom Consoles! Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 11:43 am

I don't know what this dudes deal is, but he pretty much took my money and won't respond now. Back on November 21, 2009 I sent him $125 to make me a CB console via PayPal since I don't know this dude I would rather cover my ass. Cool, all is well for about a week or 2. I send an email to get an update on the console since he has to make it. Wait a couple days and get no response. Send another and another and another email. Like before no response. I finally send one last email stating that I want my money back by such and such day or I am going to open a PayPal dispute. No response (imagine that). Such and such day rolls past, no response. I open a dispute with PayPal and he is given until the 7th of January, 2010 to respond. The 7th comes and goes, no response to PayPal on his end. He has a Yahoo! account, as do I. When you add another Yahoo! email address to your contacts it adds it to your online chat buddy list. I know for a fact that he has gotten the emails as it shows him logging in, so its not like he isn't getting the emails or anything. This is just a little FYI for all of you out there to watch out...
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: WTF Jams Custom Consoles!   WTF Jams Custom Consoles! Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 11:58 am

sorry to hear that Ryan. I hate when I get ripped off. Happened to me on ebay. thing that sux is i only got a % back or some crap. lost like $40.00 or something like that. been about 3 yrs so i don't remember the specifics anymore.
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: WTF Jams Custom Consoles!   WTF Jams Custom Consoles! Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 11:58 am

we can go and hunt him down. he lives in Kirby. We'll get the posse together.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

PostSubject: Re: WTF Jams Custom Consoles!   WTF Jams Custom Consoles! Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 12:11 pm

I just don't understand why you would rip someone off when you live like 15-20 mins away from them? Either way I am getting my money back and ALL OF IT. If he has family troubles, money issues or whatever, it's not my problem. He obviously has enough time to get on and check his emails, shit he was on JKO on the 3rd. I sent an email to the JKO admin team to let them know as well since he is a vendor there. So I guess we will see what becomes of this.
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: WTF Jams Custom Consoles!   WTF Jams Custom Consoles! Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 7:29 pm

I'll send him an email asking for an explanation. If I don't receive one, I'll black list him here and send out a notice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

PostSubject: Re: WTF Jams Custom Consoles!   WTF Jams Custom Consoles! Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 7:30 pm

Rgr that boss man! Sounds good to me! Smile
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: WTF Jams Custom Consoles!   WTF Jams Custom Consoles! Icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 7:44 pm

email sent. Lets see if we get a response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: WTF Jams Custom Consoles!   WTF Jams Custom Consoles! Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 10:11 pm

i spoke to renee about it and she is going to call him too. we'll just sick momma on him
Back to top Go down
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

Number of posts : 1052
Rig : 2010 Challenger
specs. : Nemesis package
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: WTF Jams Custom Consoles!   WTF Jams Custom Consoles! Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 10:16 pm

If momma do get it I say we unleash the Cucuy on him
Back to top Go down
potlickinpirate
Got No Life
Got No Life
potlickinpirate

Number of posts : 898
Rig : 73 cj5
specs. : lined the whole thing
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: WTF Jams Custom Consoles!   WTF Jams Custom Consoles! Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 10:30 pm

and the hammer really falls.......
Back to top Go down
SASQUATCH
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: WTF Jams Custom Consoles!   WTF Jams Custom Consoles! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 1:22 am

Good luck getting this resolved Ryan, be strategic, use your legal resources, "other" options should be your last resort and never publically announce intent, it can be used against you. WTF Jams Custom Consoles! Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

Rig : 07 2 door X Flamer 6 spd
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: WTF Jams Custom Consoles!   WTF Jams Custom Consoles! Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 5:02 pm

Whatever became of this? I know Jeff has the console now, but don't want to deal with this kinda bs.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

PostSubject: Re: WTF Jams Custom Consoles!   WTF Jams Custom Consoles! Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 5:33 pm

Well, I still have yet to hear from the guy. Luckily I paid through PayPal so I got my money back. I at least would have thought I would hear some lame ass excuse from him somewhere down the road, but no. Nothing. lol
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

Rig : 07 2 door X Flamer 6 spd
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: WTF Jams Custom Consoles!   WTF Jams Custom Consoles! Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 5:51 pm

..::Ryan::.. wrote:
Well, I still have yet to hear from the guy. Luckily I paid through PayPal so I got my money back. I at least would have thought I would hear some lame ass excuse from him somewhere down the road, but no. Nothing. lol

Thanks Ryan, he won't be getting any of my $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! Glad it worked out for you. How difficult is it to communicate what the hell is going on, even if he were to say sucka! Bad business practices. How hard could it be? He must be neutered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF Jams Custom Consoles!   WTF Jams Custom Consoles! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF Jams Custom Consoles!
Page 1 of 1