MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Howdy from Bryan

Go down 
+14
Uup4it
jonsjeep
DangerMouse
Jeepfreak
GULF COAST PIRATE
TxRubiRig
Dutchboy101
CRUX
jeff.lyon3
Mr.RonGilbert
potlickinpirate
jeetyet
N2rock
MoridinTX
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bizarro
Golden Child
Bizarro

Number of posts : 614
Rig : Yellow '08 JK 4 door
specs. : 3" Teraflex lift, 35x12.5x17 KM2
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Howdy from Bryan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Bryan   Howdy from Bryan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 8:46 pm

welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
texas2386
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
texas2386

Number of posts : 72
Rig : '09 Wrangler Sahara
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Bryan   Howdy from Bryan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 9:43 pm

MoridinTX wrote:
Yeah, I was hoping to make this weekend, but have family coming in so that ends those plans.... But your'e probably
correct, I would imagine they won't allow wheelin to protect the trails. I'd still like to make the meeting but I don't know if my
family will still be in town.....

Yeah, well send me a pm if you find out you will make it...another guy on here (RubiconAg) will be there as well.
Back to top Go down
MoridinTX

Number of posts : 8
Rig : '09 Wrangler Unlimited, Auto, 3.73
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Bryan   Howdy from Bryan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 9:48 pm

texas2386 wrote:
MoridinTX wrote:
Yeah, I was hoping to make this weekend, but have family coming in so that ends those plans.... But your'e probably
correct, I would imagine they won't allow wheelin to protect the trails. I'd still like to make the meeting but I don't know if my
family will still be in town.....

Yeah, well send me a pm if you find out you will make it...another guy on here (RubiconAg) will be there as well.

Will do, if there is any way I can make it out there, I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Bryan   Howdy from Bryan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 9:19 am

MoridinTX wrote:
Mr.RonGilbert wrote:
N2rock wrote:
MoridinTX wrote:
texas2386 wrote:
Welcome neighboor! I'm in College Station!

Awesome! Do you make it to the local BVORR meets? I can't make this weekends meet, but I intend to start making the rest of them. All I really lack to wheel my Jeep is a good set of tires, still have the stockkers. Unfortunately new tires are a ways off.

First time I wheeled BVORR was bone stock (well, OK I had a aftermarket front bumper and fog lights). But suspension and tires were stock. You would be impressed at what your rig can/will do out there, even with those stock tires.

Here's a link to picture from that trip out there: https://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d169/N2rock/Off%20road/BVORR%20Jan%202008/

Once you get a lift you can show it off to the world.... N2 style! Howdy from Bryan - Page 2 Smilie_auslachen (not BVORR but too good not to share!)

Howdy from Bryan - Page 2 DSC_1064

(I know, I know.... my day is coming)

Umm, wow crazy I think I am going to try to keep at least 3 wheels on the ground at a time.

Remember when I said that Redneck clown will lead you into trouble... um hmmm... I was following him when that happened. And then he stood there laughing and taking pictures for 15 minutes before giving me some assistance. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Bryan   Howdy from Bryan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 8:36 pm

Howdy from Bryan - Page 2 Lol WIN! Howdy from Bryan - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Bryan   Howdy from Bryan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy from Bryan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2