MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snowing on MY Jeep!!

Go down 
+6
jeetyet
PJ
Mr.RonGilbert
N2rock
redneckhouston
4x4x4
10 posters
AuthorMessage
4x4x4
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
4x4x4

Number of posts : 86
Rig : 2009 JK Unlimited
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Snowing on MY Jeep!! Empty
PostSubject: Snowing on MY Jeep!!   Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 2:43 pm

Sunday it was 73 and today it's freezing. I grew up in Indiana so I have seen snow before but we just don't get very much on the ground around here. I snapped some photos of snow on my Jeep because it will see very little if I continue to live down here. These photos were taken in the same spot. Temple, TX
Sunday
Snowing on MY Jeep!! Staged1

Tuesday
Snowing on MY Jeep!! Snow2

Snowing on MY Jeep!! Snow1
Snowing on MY Jeep!! Staged4
Snowing on MY Jeep!! Snow3
Back to top Go down
redneckhouston
#1 asshole
redneckhouston

Number of posts : 1161
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : 26" spinners, curb feelers, and 6 15 in woofers
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Snowing on MY Jeep!!   Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 3:51 pm

global warming, my ass...............
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.ROCKRASH4X4.COM
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Snowing on MY Jeep!!   Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:01 pm

redneckhouston wrote:
global warming, my ass...............

Oh c'mon you redneck hick! They quit calling it "global warming". The proper term now is "global climate change". See with this wording, they are always right. If the temperature is too hot = global climate change. If the temp is too cold = global climate change. Too much rain = global climate change. Not enough rain = global climate change. Your outhouse is backed up = global climate change. Your dog pissed on the floor = global climate change.

Get with the program already! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Snowing on MY Jeep!!   Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 8:13 pm

Great pics!!

Al Gore needs to be bitch slapped. Snowing on MY Jeep!! 160497
Back to top Go down
PJ
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
PJ

Number of posts : 126
Rig : 2DR Wrangler
specs. : 35x12.50 FT 3"
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Snowing on MY Jeep!!   Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 8:58 pm

not to pick a fight guys, but global warming refers to the climate of the earth changing in drastic ways. not really that the planet is getting warmer persay. extreme temps whether cold or hotter than normal. the polar icecaps are melting which is going to change what we think of normal temps i.e. hotter, colder, wetter or dryer. Now the real question is how fast will thing change that's yet to be seen. or is it. lol. ill get off my soap box now. instead of watching the bachelor or MTV check out PBS, or the science channel. learning never stops you just have to pay a little me attention some time. I promise I'm not a hippy tree hugger, those people are crazy, and make me laugh. sometimes ignorance is bliss......I guess. peace lol!!!!
Back to top Go down
PJ
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
PJ

PostSubject: Re: Snowing on MY Jeep!!   Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 9:05 pm

lol great pics man!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Snowing on MY Jeep!!   Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 9:13 pm

PJ wrote:
not to pick a fight guys, but global warming refers to the climate of the earth changing in drastic ways. not really that the planet is getting warmer persay. extreme temps whether cold or hotter than normal. the polar icecaps are melting which is going to change what we think of normal temps i.e. hotter, colder, wetter or dryer. Now the real question is how fast will thing change that's yet to be seen. or is it. lol. ill get off my soap box now. instead of watching the bachelor or MTV check out PBS, or the science channel. learning never stops you just have to pay a little me attention some time. I promise I'm not a hippy tree hugger, those people are crazy, and make me laugh. sometimes ignorance is bliss......I guess. peace lol!!!!

Snowing on MY Jeep!! Dude-wait-what
Back to top Go down
jeetyet
Poster child
Poster child
jeetyet

Number of posts : 360
Rig : 91 xj
specs. : daily drivin slow turd
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Snowing on MY Jeep!!   Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 9:29 pm

Snowing on MY Jeep!! Funny-signs-08-virtual-trading-card-23-come-on-down
Back to top Go down
toddandshari'sjk
Poster child
Poster child
toddandshari'sjk

Number of posts : 218
Rig : '08 JK Unlimited
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Snowing on MY Jeep!!   Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 11:20 pm

Awesome pics!!!! But honestly, I am tired of this cold weather, its been raining here all day and I am sick of it. We are ready for top off weather!!
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Snowing on MY Jeep!!   Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 11:23 pm

ya figured it out huh Jeetyet!

Snowing on MY Jeep!! Two%20thumbs%20up
Back to top Go down
jeetyet
Poster child
Poster child
jeetyet

Number of posts : 360
Rig : 91 xj
specs. : daily drivin slow turd
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Snowing on MY Jeep!!   Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 11:40 pm

Snowing on MY Jeep!! Funny-pictures-kitten-has-an-army-of-robots
Back to top Go down
4x4x4
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
4x4x4

Number of posts : 86
Rig : 2009 JK Unlimited
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Snowing on MY Jeep!!   Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_minitimeTue 23 Feb 2010, 11:52 pm

PJ wrote:

Really? I don't know what you are saying? Bad science data = bad science
Since the last Ice Age the planet warmed up without cars or coal burning factories. The planet stays in a state of change. Warm in some spots cold in others that is what causes the wind. I have fossils from ocean life in my backyard in the middle of Texas. The weather has been colder globally for the last decade. Power (money) is the only thing the "Global Warming" politicians are looking to gain. BTW I am a tree hugger...I climb them and kill deer with my bow. I cut them up and eat them. Now that's nature!
Back to top Go down
PJ
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
PJ

PostSubject: Re: Snowing on MY Jeep!!   Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 2:02 am

I hear y'all man. I love to hunt and fish, picked up bow hunting a few years back. I like a good discussion, but I don't mean to hwyjack the thread. I'm a little torn over the situation.
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

Number of posts : 300
Rig : 2007 JK
specs. : ------->
Registration date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Snowing on MY Jeep!!   Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 11:52 pm

The "Global Climate Change" is just the term that politicians are using for what we already know is happeining. The true question is whether human beings (Particularly Industrialized Human beings) have had an adverse effect, or have helped speed the process up.
Just thought id throw something else in the mix lol.
Btw that is a bad ass looking jeep man, hope you complete your list one day.
Back to top Go down
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Snowing on MY Jeep!!   Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 11:08 am

Hate to jump in on the discussion, but just want to help one make a better point (and I'm not going to say whether I'm on one side of this or not) -- but, the argument that "the earth went through cooling and warming periods before man was here, therefor this warming period cannot be man-made," is specious at best, and a logical fallacy.

Evidence of cause of previous incidents is not a refutation of cause of a current incident, unless one can directly prove the mechanism which caused the previous incident is the cause of the current incident. For example, I might say "Houses have burned down due to bad electrical wiring in the past, therefor my leaving a blow torch running on the carpet had nothing to do with it." That would sound pretty silly to anyone who hears it.

So, making the argument that because there have been previous warming and cooling periods is weak unless you also support it with clear and convincing evidence of the same mechanism at work in the current incident for all previous incidents. Additionally, those "heating and cooling" periods of the past had numerous causes, some more analogous to the currently cited evidence than others. This would leave one at the mercy of well-trained debaters, and feeling quite walked over.

Just a little PSA to help you in your debating positions. =)

!c
Back to top Go down
TxRubiRig
Rancho lift lover
TxRubiRig

Number of posts : 1278
Rig : black '07 Rubicon
specs. : 4.5" Long Arm, 35 KM2's
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Snowing on MY Jeep!!   Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 4:28 pm

Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_scratch

Church...whether right or wrong (on whatever), there is no way in hell I would debate you

...as you would go off with all your fancy words and place then in such strategic areas, I'd most likely be lost within the first 60 seconds

...then I would be forced to sit down, grab a smoke, pop a top and say class dismissed

so here's to you my friend... Snowing on MY Jeep!! 623216
Back to top Go down
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Snowing on MY Jeep!!   Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 6:18 pm

*lol* I just try to help where I can =) And since a good 50-75% of what I'm paid to do is discuss, debate, and argue points I may or may not agree with - I like to provide a few useful pointers!

Besides, spirited debate is a sport, there is good form and there are rules =)

Cheers! Snowing on MY Jeep!! 623216

!c
Back to top Go down
Tvernon
Poster child
Poster child
Tvernon

Number of posts : 300
Rig : 2007 JK
specs. : ------->
Registration date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Snowing on MY Jeep!!   Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 10:03 pm

hearhear good sir. Jkdrone were gonna have to have a good conversation one of these days. Snowing on MY Jeep!! 623216
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowing on MY Jeep!!   Snowing on MY Jeep!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowing on MY Jeep!!
Page 1 of 1