MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl

Go down 
+17
Rockintjak
rxb0053
DangerMouse
JK4AER
JK_JOE
Dutchboy101
mmcdonaldii
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
Uup4it
jeff.lyon3
Jeepbronco1
jeetyet
xxXJohnny
..::Ryan::..
terrahawk
Deacon
Renee10
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
potlickinpirate
Got No Life
Got No Life
potlickinpirate

Number of posts : 898
Rig : 73 cj5
specs. : lined the whole thing
Registration date : 2009-09-04

SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 6:29 pm

Sorry I had to bail early... I still think that I was the points champion, looking at the pictures I believe I had the only rig with ignition points....so I was the "points champion" thats my story, and I'm sticking to it!

Stacy, you won from what I saw, and Renee was close behind (girls evidently are better at this than boys) IMO.
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

Number of posts : 758
Rig : 07 2 door X Flamer 6 spd
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 3:22 pm

Mr. El Cucuy wrote:
Yeah she used a gal. Of armor all on her tires

It wasn't Armor All, it was Turtle Ice Tire Shine, and they did not have it in gallon size, but I did run out of the little bottle I had...............oh, and alot of ended up and my jeans, sure hope that black stuff comes out.

So there!
Back to top Go down
DangerMouse
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
DangerMouse

Number of posts : 666
Rig : 2005 Jeep Wrangler Willys Edition
specs. : Pro Comp lift, soft 8 wheels, 33x13.5x15 Nitto Mud Grapplers
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 2:28 pm

It would be good to get her a 50 gal. barrel of Amour All and then she could just dip her tires SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl 146371
Back to top Go down
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

Number of posts : 1052
Rig : 2010 Challenger
specs. : Nemesis package
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 2:15 pm

Yeah she used a gal. Of armor all on her tires
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 2:04 pm

thebigtman wrote:
Hi Stacy! I'm sorry you didn't win. I'm sure it was rigged! We all know that you deserve it.

SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl 510708
Back to top Go down
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
Got No Life
Got No Life
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman

Number of posts : 944
Rig : YJ/TJ, V8, tons

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:43 am

Hi Stacy! I'm sorry you didn't win. I'm sure it was rigged! We all know that you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:36 am

thebigtman wrote:
Thanks for asking and yes, he's doing much better. Although we didn't get to participate in the show and shine, he got to play with his Jeep Hurricane power wheels all day Sunday.

The doc said it was viral. He spiked a fever on Wednesday, was fine on Thursday, spiked it again on Friday/Sat and then fine yesterday. Weird.

Sick kids are tough. You just feel so darn bad for them. I think it hurts me as much as it hurts him!

Timmay with the Hemi! Glad your little man is feeling better!
Back to top Go down
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
Got No Life
Got No Life
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:08 am

Thanks for asking and yes, he's doing much better. Although we didn't get to participate in the show and shine, he got to play with his Jeep Hurricane power wheels all day Sunday.

The doc said it was viral. He spiked a fever on Wednesday, was fine on Thursday, spiked it again on Friday/Sat and then fine yesterday. Weird.

Sick kids are tough. You just feel so darn bad for them. I think it hurts me as much as it hurts him!
Back to top Go down
JK4AER
Poster child
Poster child
JK4AER

Number of posts : 292
Rig : '08 Black JKU Rubi
specs. : Loaded with two carseats!!!
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:05 am

thebigtman wrote:
It sounds like you all had a great time. Unfortunately my son had a 103.8 fever so that took care of us showing up.

See you all at the next event!

Tim
Ouch, is he doing better now? My little one (3 months) had a high fever like that a couple of weeks ago...not fun. Hope he feels better....sick kids are the worst.
Back to top Go down
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
Got No Life
Got No Life
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:28 am

It sounds like you all had a great time. Unfortunately my son had a 103.8 fever so that took care of us showing up.

See you all at the next event!

Tim
Back to top Go down
JK4AER
Poster child
Poster child
JK4AER

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 10:38 pm

Everyone is lucky that I had to leave so early. My sparkling, nearly stock Rubi hidden behind the dumpster would have definitely won the show and shine!
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 10:09 pm

Mr. El Cucuy wrote:
Oh yeah and for those who didn't make it or left early(everybody but stacy richard and myself) the show and shine was riged THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT IT WAS RIGED (but that's just my opinion and I do not speak for any one but myself) stacy had the best looking rig by far at the meet and at the last minuet some shmuck pulled in and won that looser didn't even have a number and I overheard one of the 4wheel parts guys say yeah he gave him a call now tell me that aint some bullshit

Thanks Johnny, while I don't think I was the "runner up" by any means, but whoever really legitmately won that contest going through proper fair order, did get the shaft. They called the winner (rig) right before the drawing, hadn't seen that jeep all day, would have noticed, it was pretty. As soon as he arrived they did the drawing. Funny thing is, after he grabbed his trophy and departed as fast as he appeared, he walked by my jeep, checked it out, asked if it was mine, and complimented on how nice it looked. Really. I even joked with him about some kinda "ringer" or lil sum'n sum'n just took place. No big deal, it was just a trophy. But it is nice to share what transpired.

Renee10 wrote:
We had such a good time, it was good seeing everyone, we will get together soon and have the drawing for the prizes, we got 2 winches and 5 -$100.00 gift cards to give away. SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_cheers

Stacy, you are toooo funny, its so much more fun when your around you keep the place hopping and I mean hoppin!!! SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_cheers

My pleasure! I think I exerted a weeks worth of energy in my manic state in just that one day. I really had fun, could you tell?!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 9:57 pm

I'll call Chris and ask him next week, hopefully there will be room for two pics!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 9:52 pm

Mr. El Cucuy wrote:
And don't forget our magazine shoot when are we coming out

Sorry, but you're already out..................................that's what I heard SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl 389959

I'm thinking we might not make the mag simply because the "other few" jeeps did the shot on the rock garden which would make for a better shot for publicity purposes, instead of a parking lot of jeeps lined so close to one another you couldn't make out one from the other. Hopefully there will be room for both pics. Simmer down now, simmer down.
Back to top Go down
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 9:33 pm

And don't forget our magazine shoot when are we coming out
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 9:19 pm

We had such a good time, it was good seeing everyone, we will get together soon and have the drawing for the prizes, we got 2 winches and 5 -$100.00 gift cards to give away. SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_cheers

Stacy, you are toooo funny, its so much more fun when your around you keep the place hopping and I mean hoppin!!! SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 9:04 pm

Oh yeah and for those who didn't make it or left early(everybody but stacy richard and myself) the show and shine was riged THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT IT WAS RIGED (but that's just my opinion and I do not speak for any one but myself) stacy had the best looking rig by far at the meet and at the last minuet some shmuck pulled in and won that looser didn't even have a number and I overheard one of the 4wheel parts guys say yeah he gave him a call now tell me that aint some bullshit
Back to top Go down
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 8:51 pm

Stacy you are probably sore from climbing in and out of everyones rig and I mean every ones rig
Back to top Go down
DangerMouse
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
DangerMouse

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 6:54 pm

Did Bobby win that 10,000 lbs winch?
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 3:13 pm

Dutchboy101 wrote:
Great seeing all you guys again.
can't wait for our next trip out wheeling.

who won the winches and the $100 gift cards?

Drawing to be held at an upcoming meet/greet. They did not have things ready for us to take. Jonathon will be picking up items Tues, Renee will announce next meet/greet so we can all be present for the drawings.
Ask Bobby what he won! SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_cheers, x2. Your're welcome Bobby, congrats! SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl 12599 Should I keep it, or should I tell Bobby, should I keep it, or should I tell Bobby, etc............I teatered w/the decision for a looonnng time, did not. JK.
Great time seeing everyone again SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl 510708 . This group's "got it going on" SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl 349801

P.S. My entire body is sooooooooo sore you'd think I actuallY "physically" went rock crawling, like using my energy instead of everone else's rigs SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl 312629 .
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 12:07 pm

Great seeing all you guys again.
can't wait for our next trip out wheeling.

who won the winches and the $100 gift cards?
Back to top Go down
JK4AER
Poster child
Poster child
JK4AER

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 11:47 pm

It was good to see you that I've met before and meet the rest of you all today...and officially become a member of Jeep Nation! Too bad I had to leave early, but that's life with little ones I suppose. Hope to meet up again soon.

Art
Back to top Go down
DangerMouse
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
DangerMouse

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 8:28 pm

Deacon wrote:
Well how was it?

uup4it wrote:
Thanks Deacon. Whatever became of the half doors, just curious.
They wanted $400 for them, they had one pair in red allegedly, but they didn't give any info on years or condition or pics, etc, and I'd have to go take a drive across town to talk to some dude who doesn't speak English and probably has no bargaining rights. I decided that I already have a perfectly good set of 2-piece soft doors, though I really wouldn't mind having half doors. Just not prepared to spend $400 for a pair, at the moment.

Unless someone has $400 I can..."borrow" SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Suspect

I'm in the same boat. I can find other things to spend $400 on the jeep before I go for them doors SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
emd2000tbd
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
emd2000tbd

Number of posts : 48
Rig : 2009 JK
specs. : 2" lift, 285/70R17 BFG KM2's, Olympic Bumpers, KC lights, Smittybuilt winch, and some other things here and there!
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Show and Shine   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 7:18 pm

It was nice to meet all of you from Jeep Nation at the event this morning...really wish I could have hung around longer but I had other obligations. Anyway, I am glad I had the chance to stop by to meet a few of you and to check out some really cool rigs. Look forward to being able to attend future events.

Todd Davis
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 1:53 pm

Well how was it?

uup4it wrote:
Thanks Deacon. Whatever became of the half doors, just curious.
They wanted $400 for them, they had one pair in red allegedly, but they didn't give any info on years or condition or pics, etc, and I'd have to go take a drive across town to talk to some dude who doesn't speak English and probably has no bargaining rights. I decided that I already have a perfectly good set of 2-piece soft doors, though I really wouldn't mind having half doors. Just not prepared to spend $400 for a pair, at the moment.

Unless someone has $400 I can..."borrow" SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl   SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SA 4 Wheel Parts Show & Shine & Rock Crawl
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next