MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone doing any wheeling over Spring Break?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
martij3
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
martij3

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Anyone doing any wheeling over Spring Break? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone doing any wheeling over Spring Break?   Anyone doing any wheeling over Spring Break? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 3:36 am

I thought about trying to go to Krocks, but I really don't want to wheel with people I don't know, worried about getting an idiot for a spotter. Plus I don't know how many trails they actually have open.
Back to top Go down
jkdrone
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Anyone doing any wheeling over Spring Break?   Anyone doing any wheeling over Spring Break? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 3:11 pm

The lady and I will be out in Big Bend Ranch SP. Dunno how "wheeling" it is, but they claim the 4x4 roads are pretty rough, but "this is not rock crawling, and there are no diamonds or anything assigned to the trails," to paraphrase their backroads guide.

!c
Back to top Go down
martij3
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
martij3

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Anyone doing any wheeling over Spring Break?   Anyone doing any wheeling over Spring Break? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 2:11 am

I took the week off, and was wondering if anyone was planning on doing any wheeling over Spring Break?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone doing any wheeling over Spring Break?   Anyone doing any wheeling over Spring Break? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone doing any wheeling over Spring Break?
Page 1 of 1