MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JB Conversions sale on 241's -- yes or no?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

JB Conversions sale on 241's -- yes or no? Empty
PostSubject: JB Conversions sale on 241's -- yes or no?   JB Conversions sale on 241's -- yes or no? Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 1:01 am

http://www.jbconversions.com/products/nvg241or/

I just saw this after placing the order for their super short SYE, but they're offering 241's on sale for $1000 more than the cost of the SYE.

I'm trying to figure out whether to cancel the SYE order and take the plunge on the 241. Ever since the first couple of outings crawling rocks, I've wanted the 4:1 low range. The Tera 4:1 kit for the 231 is the same price as the full 241 from JB (sale pricing anyway).

Thoughts? George?
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

JB Conversions sale on 241's -- yes or no? Empty
PostSubject: Re: JB Conversions sale on 241's -- yes or no?   JB Conversions sale on 241's -- yes or no? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 2:09 am

Well just for reference I've decided not to go this route. They are indeed JK Rock-Tracs, and after talking to the folks at JB Conversions I found out they require about $200 worth of adapting to work with a TJ (speed sensor, otherwise it bolts up fine). I still want to go this route eventually, but I'll stick with my 231 for now. I need more money Smile
Back to top Go down

JB Conversions sale on 241's -- yes or no?
Page 1 of 1