MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Straight To Ridiculous is up for sale

Go down 
+2
GULFCOAST PIRATE PRINCESS
N2rock
6 posters
AuthorMessage
N2rock
UBER ass wipe
N2rock

Number of posts : 3056
Rig : '07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Straight To Ridiculous is up for sale Empty
PostSubject: Straight To Ridiculous is up for sale   Straight To Ridiculous is up for sale Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 3:29 pm

http://www.holymolyracing.com/

Asking price is only $110,000 affraid

Here is your chance to own the most modified and unique Jeep JK in the world!! Built by Southern California’s JK expert Mel Wade of Off Road Evolution. This JK was featured in 4 Wheel Drive & SUV magazines November 2009 issue and was recently appraised by Jeff Hyman of the Auto Appraisal Network for ($166,000 replacement value this is not the sale price). This JK is a one of a kind multi-purpose rock crawler, Baja pre runner, mud and sand truck.

As far as I know, this is the only Rear Steering JK there is, it has every feature an off road racer enthusiast could dream for. Powered by a Turn Key Performance 6.0 Chevy Engine with a Magnacharger supercharger, that is hooked to a manual valve body PAT Hogzilla 4L80E transmission that is mated to the Atlas 4 speed transfer case. All this power is carried down the trail by 3 inch King Triple by pass shocks and 2 ½ inch coil over’s on all 4 corners, rolling on 40 inch Goodyear MTR with Walker Evans Bead locks. The lift is a custom Evolution 3 link using 3 inch diameter tube and huge Johnny Joints providing for incredible flex, droop and stability with Currie sway bars. Dynatrac 60 Axels front and rear. The rear steering axel is 40- spline with Detroit locker.

The Roll Cage was built to SCORE Racing specifications using 2 inch Chrome Molly tubing that is welded directly to the frame. Mastercraft 3G seats, and Crow 5 point harnesses hold you safely in the cab. The exterior is protected by Off Road Evo steel fender flairs and rock sliders. The bumpers are modified LOD with stinger in the front. The JK has most amazing spare tire carrier you ever saw. There are 4 cameras, two are focused on the front tires this helps you to spot yourself when crawling or trail riding.

This is the funnest Jeep to drive with the rear steering! You can crab steer, turn the tightest corners and make circles with no effort. This Jeep is dialed in, it has been set up by the best in the industry! King Shocks and Off Road Evolution recently tuned the shocks for an incredibly smooth and stable ride. The engine was personally dyno tuned by Kory from Turn Key Engine Supply and the Manual valve body 4L80E transmission was set up by Jeep Solutions. Wiring was done by Chet’s Custom Electric and has numerous switches for all accessories and additions. The interior was just installed by Ambrose. After every trip Jeep Solutions nut and bolts and inspects it so maintenance has been excellent, trans oil, motor, differential and power steering oils recently changed.

This Jeep will go over anything! Rock crawls like no other and can go through the whoopdie do’s in the desert faster than any other JK (IMHO). I take it on JK runs all the time, recently drove it at TDS and on Bullfrog Trail. It is so multi-purpose that I have taken it to Moab Rock Crawling and dozens of times, in Big Bear and Johnson Valley and other local California trails, I have driven it from Long Beach to Death Valley, through the trails and back, put Paddle tires on it at Pismo Beach, and regularly put the BFG Projects for chase support for the Long Beach Racers. This Jeep has towed the racecar out of sand washes, up huge hills and over miles and miles of desert without overheating! One time at Pismo Beach I was towing a 5,500 lbs. pre-runner with a dead motor out of the dunes and we hit the top of a dune and the Jeep jumped into the air and the tow strap pulled the pick up truck and it too jumped into the air! This is truly an amazing Jeep.

If you want to own a seriously capable Jeep JK that draws all kinds of attention then Straight to Ridiculous is the Jeep for you!!
Back to top Go down
http://n2rock.com
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 454
Rig : 1994 XJ Cherokee Laredo
specs. : Stock for now... :-(
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Straight To Ridiculous is up for sale   Straight To Ridiculous is up for sale Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 4:35 pm

HMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
potlickinpirate
Got No Life
Got No Life
potlickinpirate

Number of posts : 898
Rig : 73 cj5
specs. : lined the whole thing
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Straight To Ridiculous is up for sale   Straight To Ridiculous is up for sale Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 5:07 pm

Mommy can I have one...I'll promise to keep my room clean...
Back to top Go down
Great Pumpkin
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Great Pumpkin

Number of posts : 191
Rig : 2009 JK Unlimited
specs. : Sunburst Orange / auto / 4WD / half doors
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Straight To Ridiculous is up for sale   Straight To Ridiculous is up for sale Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 5:23 pm

This is like a Jeep version of Penthouse Letters. Straight To Ridiculous is up for sale Icon_study
Back to top Go down
goldenboy
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
goldenboy

Number of posts : 473
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : close to stock
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Straight To Ridiculous is up for sale   Straight To Ridiculous is up for sale Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 5:42 pm

that interior looks like a cockpit from race car. absolutely crazy!
Back to top Go down
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
Got No Life
Got No Life
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman

Number of posts : 944
Rig : YJ/TJ, V8, tons
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Straight To Ridiculous is up for sale   Straight To Ridiculous is up for sale Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 9:14 am

With that much money in it, would you really wheel it? Nevermind. I guess if you had that kind of money it wouldn't matter!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Straight To Ridiculous is up for sale   Straight To Ridiculous is up for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Straight To Ridiculous is up for sale
Page 1 of 1