MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trutle wax ice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sbfirekid
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
sbfirekid

Number of posts : 94
Rig : 2010 jk
specs. : 2 in spring spacer lift hi-lift jack
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Trutle wax ice Empty
PostSubject: Trutle wax ice   Trutle wax ice Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 10:27 pm

I got the clay bar last week to try and it was great so I got the wax today it is so easy wipe on wipe off 15 min and was done no white marks on finders it will do plastic and rubber and it looks great. It is in a blue box. Sry for speling am on my I phone Trutle wax ice 508968 reachout
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

Number of posts : 758
Rig : 07 2 door X Flamer 6 spd
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Trutle wax ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trutle wax ice   Trutle wax ice Icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 11:25 pm

sbfirekid wrote:
I got the clay bar last week to try and it was great so I got the wax today it is so easy wipe on wipe off 15 min and was done no white marks on finders it will do plastic and rubber and it looks great. It is in a blue box. Sry for speling am on my I phone Trutle wax ice 508968 reachout

I use it, this stuff is great!
Back to top Go down
CJATE
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
CJATE

Number of posts : 88
Rig : 83 Scrambler
specs. : SOA, locked, twinsticked, 35" Krawlers, leaks just about everything
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Trutle wax ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trutle wax ice   Trutle wax ice Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 10:10 am

i was about to try it, do I "have" to use the clay bar first, or can I just wax with the ice?

I've waxed a lot, but never worked with clay, and don't care enough to learn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.CoachMorrison.com
sbfirekid
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
sbfirekid

Number of posts : 94
Rig : 2010 jk
specs. : 2 in spring spacer lift hi-lift jack
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Trutle wax ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trutle wax ice   Trutle wax ice Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 11:27 am

The clay is easy but you don't have to use it
Back to top Go down
SASQUATCH
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Trutle wax ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trutle wax ice   Trutle wax ice Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 11:39 am

sbfirekid wrote:
I got the clay bar last week to try and it was great so I got the wax today it is so easy wipe on wipe off 15 min and was done no white marks on finders it will do plastic and rubber and it looks great. It is in a blue box. Sry for speling am on my I phone Trutle wax ice 508968 Trutle wax ice 340699

Yeah it works pretty good, leaves a few streaks sometimes, but it's damn quick to apply/remove and I always hit the Xenon fenders with that stuff.

Best shineup I've ever done on any vehicle was wash it by hand, then wipe it all down with Mineral Spirits (NOT Lacquer Thinner), Mineral Spirits lifts and removes tar, bugs, etc, in fact it's what the expensive bug spray remover is based on. Then re-wash with soap/water, Clay bar it throroughly, dry, wax with some Meguiars Gold, then use their polish...then have an ice cold Dos-xx...or some rainbow Bud Lite....

That's like once a year treatment...lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trutle wax ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trutle wax ice   Trutle wax ice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trutle wax ice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: JEEP TECH :: Write-up's & How-to's-
Jump to: