MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Canyons offroad

Go down 
+5
Uup4it
jonsjeep
Deacon
jeff.lyon3
hollandligon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hollandligon
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Canyons offroad Empty
PostSubject: Canyons offroad   Canyons offroad Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 5:58 pm

open run this weekend at the Canyons. We have elec. H2O, t-shirts, hoodies and magnetic koozies. There is also washer pits under the lights for nighttime activities. You can check us out at www.canyonsoffroad.com hope to see ya'll there. H
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Canyons offroad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canyons offroad   Canyons offroad Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 8:12 pm

And I was wondering what to do this weekend.

Anyone else for Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Canyons offroad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canyons offroad   Canyons offroad Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 12:14 am

Not Saturday, as I still have to pick up my Junk, which will probably be Saturday.
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Canyons offroad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canyons offroad   Canyons offroad Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 2:26 pm

i'll go
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

Number of posts : 758
Rig : 07 2 door X Flamer 6 spd
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Canyons offroad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canyons offroad   Canyons offroad Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 8:02 pm

I have to work, or I would ride along with one of you guys, dang it! It's gonna rain on Saturday, that's what they are saying.............where is Canyons offroad?
Back to top Go down
toddandshari'sjk
Poster child
Poster child
toddandshari'sjk

Number of posts : 218
Rig : '08 JK Unlimited
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Canyons offroad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canyons offroad   Canyons offroad Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 8:28 pm

What type of trails does Canyons offer as far as difficulty???The pictures on website look pretty harsh??? I guess what I'm asking is are there trails for stock or just a little above stock vehicles. We love Fredericksburg and this would give us a good reason to take a weekend trip up there...
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Canyons offroad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canyons offroad   Canyons offroad Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 9:42 pm

Camping: primitive camping? Restroom facilities? Depending on this my girl will go or not. Are dogs allow?
Back to top Go down
hollandligon
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot

Canyons offroad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canyons offroad   Canyons offroad Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 10:24 pm

we have trails for everyone. there is a lot of stuff out there for everyone. Camping is primitive but we do have electricity and Water hookups. And the restroom facilitie is an outhouse. As for the dogs, under control, voice command or leash. its all good. as long as a good time is had by all.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Canyons offroad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canyons offroad   Canyons offroad Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 11:56 pm

hollandligon wrote:
we have trails for everyone. there is a lot of stuff out there for everyone. Camping is primitive but we do have electricity and Water hookups. And the restroom facilitie is an outhouse. As for the dogs, under control, voice command or leash. its all good. as long as a good time is had by all.
Sweet. Outhouse is fine with her, its going to cost me (take her to a nice restaurant or something afterwards) but that works. Le me see when I can plan a trip up there. As for my dogs I usually have them on leash since voice command works 50% of the time on my black lab.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Canyons offroad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canyons offroad   Canyons offroad Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 1:06 pm

Hmm...

Will anyone be going who might have an open passenger seat for me to ride along? It looks like I won't be picking up my junk for another couple of weeks or just meeting it at K2.
Back to top Go down
hollandligon
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot

Canyons offroad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canyons offroad   Canyons offroad Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 11:35 am

its just a little damp at the canyons. the wheeling is still going to happen. Just a little more challenging!!!!!!!!! Canyons offroad Affraid
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Canyons offroad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canyons offroad   Canyons offroad Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 1:16 pm

Just a little damp?? Sounds like an understatement to me if it's anything like it is over here around the Fiesta Texas area...
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Canyons offroad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canyons offroad   Canyons offroad Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 9:28 pm

Shout out to Holland, Josh and ....... I can't remember everyone's name......

But ya'll have a great park and thanks for the help today.

And I haven't played washers in years. Taught my son washers and he got to drive a buggie.

Ya'll made his day too.

Canyons offroad Dscn0614

Canyons offroad Dscn0615

Canyons offroad Dscn0616

One of the field fixes today. And BTW, you can hold a track bar bracket in place with ratchet straps to get you back to camp.

Canyons offroad Dscn0617

Last edited by jdldx3 on Sat 15 May 2010, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

Number of posts : 1052
Rig : 2010 Challenger
specs. : Nemesis package
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Canyons offroad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canyons offroad   Canyons offroad Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 9:33 pm

Hey rock-n-rolla jeff-olla
Thanks for helping me on the side of the road man u sir are awsome and that's why I love this club
Yes I had a blast too you guys are an awsome bunch
Just remember the magic speed is 40 mph ha ha get it 40 mph oh I guess you had to be there
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Canyons offroad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canyons offroad   Canyons offroad Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 9:48 pm

40 MPH

And Johnny's next forum name is Mr. Throttle

m wrote:
Hey rock-n-rolla jeff-olla
Thanks for helping me on the side of the road man u sir are awsome and that's why I love this club
Yes I had a blast too you guys are an awsome bunch
Just remember the magic speed is 40 mph ha ha get it 40 mph oh I guess you had to be there
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Canyons offroad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canyons offroad   Canyons offroad Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 10:22 pm

Looks like you guys had fun, yep a little wet Canyons offroad Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
Sponsored content

Canyons offroad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canyons offroad   Canyons offroad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canyons offroad
Page 1 of 1