MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TNT Bedlined Interior!

Go down 
+4
r_unda
Deacon
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
SASQUATCH
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SASQUATCH
Poster child
Poster child

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-31

TNT Bedlined Interior! Empty
PostSubject: TNT Bedlined Interior!   TNT Bedlined Interior! Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 12:05 pm

My Ladies got me an early Father's Day gift...finally easy to clean out and it's actually quieter now..haha..kidding, I can't hear anything over the BOGGERS TNT Bedlined Interior! Icon_geek

TNT Bedlined Interior! CIMG0053-1
TNT Bedlined Interior! CIMG0054-1
TNT Bedlined Interior! CIMG0009-1
TNT Bedlined Interior! CIMG0007-1
TNT Bedlined Interior! CIMG0004-2
TNT Bedlined Interior! CIMG0002-1
TNT Bedlined Interior! CIMG0001-1
Back to top Go down
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
Got No Life
Got No Life
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman

Number of posts : 944
Rig : YJ/TJ, V8, tons
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: TNT Bedlined Interior!   TNT Bedlined Interior! Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 12:08 pm

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: TNT Bedlined Interior!   TNT Bedlined Interior! Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 12:33 pm

That looks fantastic! Was that DIY or did a shop do it? Sprayed or rolled (looks sprayed)? What specific brand was it? TNT? I've never heard of it, so just checking.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: TNT Bedlined Interior!   TNT Bedlined Interior! Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 1:20 pm

Very nice!!
Back to top Go down
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: TNT Bedlined Interior!   TNT Bedlined Interior! Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 1:44 pm

awesome!!1
Back to top Go down
SASQUATCH
Poster child
Poster child

PostSubject: Re: TNT Bedlined Interior!   TNT Bedlined Interior! Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 2:11 pm

Deacon wrote:
That looks fantastic! Was that DIY or did a shop do it? Sprayed or rolled (looks sprayed)? What specific brand was it? TNT? I've never heard of it, so just checking.

Thanks everyone, TNT is our local Truck Toys special made formulation, it's 13000psi tensile, so tough stuff. I was going to herculine it myself, but decided to have it done, wasn't overly expensive with my removal of everything, totally stripped interior.
Back to top Go down
..::Ryan::..
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
..::Ryan::..

Number of posts : 758
Rig : '08 Rubicon
specs. : 3.25 RC Lift - OR-Fab Stinger
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: TNT Bedlined Interior!   TNT Bedlined Interior! Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 2:17 pm

Looks bad ass man!
Back to top Go down
Great Pumpkin
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Great Pumpkin

Number of posts : 191
Rig : 2009 JK Unlimited
specs. : Sunburst Orange / auto / 4WD / half doors
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: TNT Bedlined Interior!   TNT Bedlined Interior! Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 2:47 pm

Very nice. I'd like to get mine lined and get rid of the carpet but I'd want to make sure the lining doesn't increase the road noise or the heat coming from the floor. With half doors and a soft top, it's already plenty loud at highway speeds.
Back to top Go down
SASQUATCH
Poster child
Poster child

PostSubject: Re: TNT Bedlined Interior!   TNT Bedlined Interior! Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 4:06 pm

Great Pumpkin wrote:
Very nice. I'd like to get mine lined and get rid of the carpet but I'd want to make sure the lining doesn't increase the road noise or the heat coming from the floor. With half doors and a soft top, it's already plenty loud at highway speeds.

Here is the tech behind the sound/heat suppression.

The better shops can spray the same chemical Low pressure (aerates the chemical providing more sound/heat suppression and thickness but is much softer or High pressure (less to no aeration losing sound/heat suppression but hard. I won't blow smoke, I have no idea, feels and sounds same to me, but I've heard that it helps, shrugs...whatever I don't give a shit, it's a jeep.

Last edited by SASQUATCH on Thu 20 May 2010, 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Great Pumpkin
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Great Pumpkin

Number of posts : 191
Rig : 2009 JK Unlimited
specs. : Sunburst Orange / auto / 4WD / half doors
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: TNT Bedlined Interior!   TNT Bedlined Interior! Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 4:27 pm

It doesn't bother me much, just like driving without the upper windows, but the wife has to be comfortable. And if the wife isn't happy....
Back to top Go down
SASQUATCH
Poster child
Poster child

PostSubject: Re: TNT Bedlined Interior!   TNT Bedlined Interior! Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 4:35 pm

Great Pumpkin wrote:
It doesn't bother me much, just like driving without the upper windows, but the wife has to be comfortable. And if the wife isn't happy....

She'll be comfy, like I said, can tell no difference so that's a good thing, means it's same as the carpet at least.
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: TNT Bedlined Interior!   TNT Bedlined Interior! Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 7:08 pm

You could always lay the carpet back down over it for daily driver duties, if you wanted...
Back to top Go down
SASQUATCH
Poster child
Poster child

PostSubject: Re: TNT Bedlined Interior!   TNT Bedlined Interior! Icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 10:47 pm

Deacon wrote:
You could always lay the carpet back down over it for daily driver duties, if you wanted...

Haha, not on this rig, carpet = gone forever and I won't miss it.
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

Number of posts : 758
Rig : 07 2 door X Flamer 6 spd
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: TNT Bedlined Interior!   TNT Bedlined Interior! Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 11:26 am

SASQUATCH wrote:
Deacon wrote:

Haha, not on this rig, carpet = gone forever and I won't miss it.

Agreed, sold my carpet, and haven't thought twice about it! Well, that's not true, I think quite often how great it is everytime it rains or something spills, etc., no biggie, no carpet!

P.S. It does look sharp!
Back to top Go down
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

PostSubject: Re: TNT Bedlined Interior!   TNT Bedlined Interior! Icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 11:33 am

Yeah, but I figured it might work for punkin-head Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNT Bedlined Interior!   TNT Bedlined Interior! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TNT Bedlined Interior!
Page 1 of 1