MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

weird s**t happening with Jonsjeep

Go down 
+6
Uup4it
Dutchboy101
jkdrone
N2rock
xxXJohnny
jonsjeep
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

Number of posts : 758
Rig : 07 2 door X Flamer 6 spd
Registration date : 2008-09-07

weird s**t happening with Jonsjeep - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird s**t happening with Jonsjeep   weird s**t happening with Jonsjeep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 1:37 am

Ok Jonathon, just checking to see if your jeep's boo boo is better before I re, re, rehijack thread. However,

upon reviewing thread, it has been determined, a solution (unaninamus), was offered in several posts prior to "hijacking", so no penalty weird s**t happening with Jonsjeep - Page 2 Icon_razz . Nanny nanny............

Sweet Pea, I have self imposed an extended "time-out" upon myself cuz I'm weird s**t happening with Jonsjeep - Page 2 Icon_geek bitchy, and am not "playing well with others" at this time, so it's best I just stay in my corner till I can come out and play nice weird s**t happening with Jonsjeep - Page 2 Icon_twisted, ain't no tellin when that will be.

So, Jonathon, please do let us know if your jeep is behaving better than I am! weird s**t happening with Jonsjeep - Page 2 467945

Last edited by uup4it on Fri 11 Jun 2010, 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GULFCOAST PIRATE PRINCESS
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
GULFCOAST PIRATE PRINCESS

Number of posts : 454
Rig : 1994 XJ Cherokee Laredo
specs. : Stock for now... :-(
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: weird s**t happening with Jonsjeep   weird s**t happening with Jonsjeep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 12:08 pm

:-( I know the feeling all too well love... I think there is something going around b/c I've been the same way... Hope things get better soon... For all of us...
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: weird s**t happening with Jonsjeep   weird s**t happening with Jonsjeep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 12:31 am

it appears to doing ok now. And it makes me tingle inside when you talk about my nuts... I only like them being stepped on if you are bare footed. Kinda of a fetish of mine. weird s**t happening with Jonsjeep - Page 2 690590
Back to top Go down
Uup4it
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Uup4it

Number of posts : 758
Rig : 07 2 door X Flamer 6 spd
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: weird s**t happening with Jonsjeep   weird s**t happening with Jonsjeep - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:18 am

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't! weird s**t happening with Jonsjeep - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weird s**t happening with Jonsjeep   weird s**t happening with Jonsjeep - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weird s**t happening with Jonsjeep
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2