MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.

Go down 
+5
Timmay
martij3
xxXJohnny
Mr.RonGilbert
veteran08
9 posters
AuthorMessage
veteran08

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Empty
PostSubject: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 1:19 pm

Help an Iraqi Freedom Veteran reach his goals. Visit help4avet.wordpress.com for more info.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 2:37 pm

Spammity spam spam.... unreal.
Back to top Go down
veteran08

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 2:53 pm

Mr.RonGilbert wrote:
Spammity spam spam.... unreal.

I wish it was spam... that would mean I could actually have a normal life. You go fight for this country and get injured and see how fast the Gov't gives up on you! Some people don't have the b@lls to go do what we done over there and then there's the ones like me that want to be there and can no longer do it. But it's your right to say what you want.
Back to top Go down
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

Number of posts : 1052
Rig : 2010 Challenger
specs. : Nemesis package
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:12 pm

Ha buddy you just don't know who you are talkin to Ron G's been there done that silly and he has the pics to prove it

Brother take a deep breath and a bit of advice introduce your self and put your post in the proper section
Please don't junk up our forum withe the same post in 6 diffrent sections because then it does look like spam can you see our point

Johnny M
USMC
Back to top Go down
veteran08

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 3:21 pm

Yea I see the point, I know nothing about forums tho. Computers arent my thing and I hate that I havta do this. Gimme a M2 M16 M4 M9 M203 or any of that and I can sit and tear em apart all day. Sittin at a computer..boring! But when the Govt says there done, they are done. They stop loss ya and then throw ya to the curb...
Back to top Go down
martij3
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
martij3

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 4:21 pm

Have you counseled with your VA OEF/OIF representative? Grant you the VA is slow, but there are programs specifically in place just for OEF/OIF vets. Have you looked into working for the VA itself? They are big into hiring vets.

Your website is so vaque it screams scam. What type of business are you starting? Maybe you are legit, but there are so many dirtbags out there that just ruin it for really deserving vets.

Joe
USN
Back to top Go down
veteran08

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 4:40 pm

martij3 wrote:
Have you counseled with your VA OEF/OIF representative? Grant you the VA is slow, but there are programs specifically in place just for OEF/OIF vets. Have you looked into working for the VA itself? They are big into hiring vets.

Your website is so vaque it screams scam. What type of business are you starting? Maybe you are legit, but there are so many dirtbags out there that just ruin it for really deserving vets.

Joe
USN

Yea I've talked to them about using my VA home loan and any other options they had. I figured the home loan was mine to use but they say only for a home not to start a business. The SBA has been helpful, they offer free counseling to help you understant getting started more.

Also thank you for your input on the blog. Like I said I'm not good at the writing part. Thats why I ask for comment and provide my email addy. I would like people to tell me what they would want to see in my site and I will talk to them. Heck if they email me a phone number I'd call them. There are parts of the war I dont wanna talk about but I just dont know what to put to let people know that I am real.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 6:26 pm

I am glad you replied, you posted the same damn thing in four different threads none of which were any kind of introduction other than "help a vet" - that shit is unsat and you know it. A moderator should clean it up.

Introduce yourself, introduce your cause - the shit you pulled looks too much like fishing.

Do you own a Jeep?

And don't start with the whole who has bigger balls shit, I have been there and done that and was also dealt a shitty hand - it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jul 2010, 10:22 pm

Hey Vet, which unit were you with?

6th Cav perhaps?

2nd ID during OIF?
Back to top Go down
veteran08

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:11 am

Well Mr. Ron G you are so right, I did post to more than one cuz thats how I was told to get the word out. But the other people on here that actually made suggestions instead of scrutenizing me made me realize how to do things. I never was on these forums so I have no clue. I have since deleted what I posted and went to this one only. And I thank them for teaching me this! As far as introductions, that is what the link is for. Everything I have to say is in my site. Thats why i made it!!! And the jeep..well yes I HAD one, i no longer do cause i had to sell it to pay bills. Thanks to the time frame that the army kicked me out, they left me with a credit card bill I had to do what i had to do to pay it off. And as far as my Unit...wtf were u in? Do you live everyday in pain from what you had to do? And no I was not in any of those units...all u get is that I was under the Joint Logistics Task Force 57 under LTC Thewes.

As far as anything else goes I'm done answering you. I get enough screwtany from the VA and gov't to let someone that is not even face to face with me talk like I am nothing so good day to you sir.l

Hooah
Back to top Go down
Timmay
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Timmay

Number of posts : 88
Rig : 1995 Yj
specs. : Alloy Shafts, Aussie Lockers, 2.5" Rough Country, 37" Iroks, Bead locks, and a whole lot of Rock Rash Fab work
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:42 am

Well Mr Veteran08, it does you no good to come to our forum, Pitch your "I need money" page with no intro, or anything other reason why we shouldnt think this is a scam, Then talk crap to one of our members, who by the way, also served his country, and expect anyone to donate to your cause. if i was you i would just go some where else and this time introduce your self first instead of walking into a crowd and asking for money.
Back to top Go down
jeetyet
Poster child
Poster child
jeetyet

Number of posts : 360
Rig : 91 xj
specs. : daily drivin slow turd
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 12:49 am

well put tim. in other words, what he said. ive seen your posts on several sites like ron said. looks like yorr getting your ass handed to you on pirate. just to let you know, there are a few pirate members here so it may not be wise to talk shit.
Back to top Go down
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

Number of posts : 1052
Rig : 2010 Challenger
specs. : Nemesis package
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:45 am

Dummy I tried to tell you to be nice and post an intro but you didn't listen did you
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 7:17 am

Meh...

What you are doing is the modern equivalent of holding up a sign on the side of the road... just the information highway instead of a real one.

Use your GI bill to get an education - I did and had to eat ramen noodles and freakin' canned food for a long damn time too. Suck it up and get it done. Your unwillingness to state where you served only brings more doubt about your validity. Every vet I know wouldn't hesitate to tell me where they served/what unit etc.... I was 1/17th Cav 82nd Airborne. <-- see, that was really easy.

Get a real email address, set up a paypal account... stop being elusive or don't get butthurt when someone questions your motives.

How's this going for you on the CJ forum..... or on Pirate..... or on "the forum site" ?
Back to top Go down
veteran08

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:55 am

I didn't come here to argue or to piss anyone off but I still dont understand the intro thing?
Back to top Go down
..::Ryan::..
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
..::Ryan::..

Number of posts : 758
Rig : '08 Rubicon
specs. : 3.25 RC Lift - OR-Fab Stinger
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:46 am

This post SCREAMS scam lol. "I'm done answering to you, now send me some money bishes"
Back to top Go down
jeetyet
Poster child
Poster child
jeetyet

Number of posts : 360
Rig : 91 xj
specs. : daily drivin slow turd
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 7:13 pm

WTF is there not to understand about introducing your self? there is a section that says introduce your self.
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 8:39 pm

I don't want to hear your FN bullshit! Your beggin for money instead of being HONORABLE!

Just so you know my Dad served for our GREAT country for 24 years!
E9 Master Cheif! My Dad was injured in Vietman and the VA took care of everything! My dad has been retired for 20 years and yes he still gets his full retirement! Full medical care! The Service does not shit on you!

There were many times when my dad had money issues! It was not easy finding a job when he was right out of the service. But my Dad had pride and was an honorable Man he never begged for Money!

If you can type on a computer you can work! If you can try to start your own business you can work!

Have some Pride and get a Fucking JOB! Stop selling your pitty story! Stop using your back ground to steal from Americans! Shame on you!

I will give you all 24 hours to debate or talk shit then I will lock this thread and delete his Scam link!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 8:55 pm

Oh and why should the Gov. or American people give you money to start their own business?

Who the hell is going to give me Money to start my own business?

No I did not serve for my country but I do have more pride then you do!

I am more Patrictic then you will ever be!
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:49 pm

The guys might be a little rough but most of the comments good and bad are coming from ex-military. So getting upset that they are flamming you isn't going to help your cause.

My grandfather served in WWII and Korea. My father-n-law served in Vietnam. Both will go into great detail about their deployments, units, rank, etc.

I understand about identity theft, etc, but really the info you've given and your blog are vague at best (as stated earlier). Me not having served still feel like this is one of those emails i get that says they are a Nigerian business person, Attorney for an oversees estate left to me, FedEx rep with a $1 mill transfer/check ready for delivery, UK lottery rep, etc , etc.

If you are legit, good luck to you... you'll need it with your approach.
Back to top Go down
veteran08

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:21 pm

Yea my Grandpa was also in WWII along with his brothers, and one was killed while over in Germany. My uncle was in Vietnam and he retired as an E-8. But I guess its easier if you get to retire because you get your whole paycheck. I also had great uncles and many cousins that were in and some that still are in. But when they kick you out medically and dont reitre you, all you get is some severance pay. And JKX i dont get upset, i know how they are, just like in the army you gotta let it roll on off and go on.

As far as talking #?*! Im not here to do that. People either read this and go read my blog, which i try to update daily and add more too. What good would it do to debate with you JeeperJennie? You would end up getting mad yourself and doing whatever you wanna do. So its pointless.

And JKX, yes that is funny!! I liked that about the Nigerian business people! I get that all the time and actually had a friend believe it was real untill he went to the bank to deposit there check lol. I guess if I was going to scam people i would come up with a better way than this anyways!
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:35 pm

TOPIC MOVE TO "EVERYTHING ELSE" TOPIC WAS PLACED IN SHOW YOUR RIGS YET THERE WAS NO RIG TO BE SHOWN.

MOVED MOVED MOVED
Back to top Go down
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:46 pm

veteran08 wrote:
What good would it do to debate with you JeeperJennie? You would end up getting mad yourself and doing whatever you wanna do. So its pointless.

FYI I don't get mad! But your are right with one thing Debating with me is a loose loose for you! I don't speak unless I know what I am speaking about! And you sir have no clue what you are speaking about! Coming from a military family I know a bit about it!

And also I don't just do what ever I want to do! I do what the people as a whole on this forum want me to do! I have already seen one member suggest the the Mods come in and clean up your mess! Therefore if the forum members want something done we do it!

I mean come on review your steps!
1. Joining a forum to ask for money
2. Not introducting yourself before begging for money
3. Not even having a cool rig to discuss on said forum.
4. double and tripple posting

do I really need to go on?

Did you honestly expect a good response?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.   Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help a disabled Iraqi Freedom Veteran.
Page 1 of 1