MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drive Shafts Unlimited ( SA)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Drive Shafts Unlimited ( SA) Empty
PostSubject: Drive Shafts Unlimited ( SA)   Drive Shafts Unlimited ( SA) Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 7:52 pm

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know we have had a great experience with these guys, they are super nice and helpful. Marshall took his jeep on Tuesday and the driveshafts (front and rear) were ready Wednesday and at a great deal. Just wanted to share, they will be getting my business for drive shafts soon. Renee
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Drive Shafts Unlimited ( SA)   Drive Shafts Unlimited ( SA) Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 7:09 pm

can they do them for the JK though? Our spline count for the transfer case output shafts are different from the earlier jeeps and i haven't found a driveshaft shop in Texas that can make driveshafts for us yet.
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Drive Shafts Unlimited ( SA)   Drive Shafts Unlimited ( SA) Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 10:20 pm

jonsjeep wrote:
can they do them for the JK though? Our spline count for the transfer case output shafts are different from the earlier jeeps and i haven't found a driveshaft shop in Texas that can make driveshafts for us yet.

I did not know that, we should call them. Drive Shafts Unlimited ( SA) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
Deacon
Got No Life
Got No Life
Deacon

Number of posts : 1482
Rig : '06 TJ
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Drive Shafts Unlimited ( SA)   Drive Shafts Unlimited ( SA) Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 2:19 pm

My friend John (who came for part of the ORR meeting) is in need of both front and rear drive shafts for his CJ7. I'd be interested to know what constitutes a great deal. I'll pass this info on to him.
Back to top Go down
iWannaWELD
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
iWannaWELD

Number of posts : 11
Rig : 98 ZJ
specs. : 4.0L,np242,2" BB, JKS Disconnects
Registration date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Drive Shafts Unlimited ( SA)   Drive Shafts Unlimited ( SA) Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm

They are Thrash Automotive, changed their name due to taking on out of state orders. Jeff is a great guy down their. He's been there for YEARS, he'll take care of ya. And they will do CV Driveshafts, I got my quote from jeff earlier this month.
Back to top Go down
ckatz88
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
ckatz88

Number of posts : 23
Rig : 2008 Flame Red JKU Rubi
specs. : 35*12.50 thornbirds, 3.75 RC
Registration date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Drive Shafts Unlimited ( SA)   Drive Shafts Unlimited ( SA) Icon_minitimeTue 17 May 2011, 12:58 am

Thrash and Drive Shafts Unlimited are two different companies if im not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drive Shafts Unlimited ( SA)   Drive Shafts Unlimited ( SA) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drive Shafts Unlimited ( SA)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: Vendors & Aftermarket :: Vendors-
Jump to: