MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tires - Free Shipping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RiverCityOffroad
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 133
Rig : 08 JK + 08 JK Unlimited
Registration date : 2010-08-26

Tires - Free Shipping  Empty
PostSubject: Tires - Free Shipping    Tires - Free Shipping  Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 2:00 am

I offer free shipping on tires for your Jeep or daily driver in the following brands:

Goodyear
BFG
Falken
Nitto
Kumho
Hankook
Yokohama

If anyone is looking for tires shoot me a PM or email sales@rivercityoffroad.com! We have great prices on tires, fast shipping, and quick response time to inquiries!

I also offer wheels from most manufacturers including ATX, KMC, American Racing, Cragar, Black Rock, Pro Comp, MB Sports, and Mamba. If you don't see it listed here contact me and I'll get it for you.

I look forward to exceeding your expectations!

Marcus
Back to top Go down
http://rivercityoffroad.com
Jake&Jen
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Jake&Jen

Number of posts : 96
Rig : 08 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JK
specs. : In the Works: Lift, (Tires Check), (Wheels Check), Front and Rear Bumper, (Blacked out Tail lights and side markers)Check
Registration date : 2010-11-03

Tires - Free Shipping  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tires - Free Shipping    Tires - Free Shipping  Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 9:22 am

How much for a set + 1 of BFG KM2? And how much for a set +1 of Nitto mud grapplers?

33/12.5/18

Back to top Go down

Tires - Free Shipping
Page 1 of 1