MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merry Christmas!

Go down 
+8
r_unda
Hook-Em
Dern
lonestar rubi
potlickinpirate
JK_JOE
outcast
Chris
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Got No Life
Got No Life
Chris

Number of posts : 962
Rig : 1990 XJ Trigger
specs. : 4.5in. Rubicon Express lift. JCR front winch bumper. Warn 9in. dual beam lights. PIAA 520 ATP Extreme White lights on Conn Ferr Roof Rack. Cooper STT 285/75/16 on Moab rims. Ramsey 8000 winch. 4:10 G2 gears. Aussie 30 locker, and Detroit Tru Trac locker Dana 44. Poison Syder diff covers
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 7:57 pm

Merry Christmas to all! Everyone please be safe out there! santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
outcast
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
outcast

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 8:08 pm

Yeah, what he said ^^^^ :-)
Back to top Go down
JK_JOE
Got No Life
Got No Life

Number of posts : 815
Rig : R.I.P.
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 9:08 pm

May all your holiday wishes come true santa
Back to top Go down
potlickinpirate
Got No Life
Got No Life
potlickinpirate

Number of posts : 898
Rig : 73 cj5
specs. : lined the whole thing
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 9:22 pm

Merry Christmas!!! from my family to my Jeep family!!

God Bless!, and I pray for safe travels for all! santa
Back to top Go down
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 10:05 pm

May God bless each and everyone! This is the time of year when we celebrate the beginning of a new life, the birth of Jesus. Let us not forget those who have lost their life so we can celebrate with our friends and family! Let us not forget to say thanks for the little things we do have. Alot of us struggle through work wondering how the next pay check is going to be or is there going to be a next one that we loose sight of what is important; family, health and God. Without God in our lives in one way or the other we have nothing. We're not all religious. I by no means am, but we ALL have said "Thank God" when we get next check and it's a little better than we thought. Just remember to say "Thank YOU, God" next time

Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Dern
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Dern

Number of posts : 404
Rig : 07 Rubicon Unlimited
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 1:32 pm

Merry Christmas santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 1:40 pm

Well said Robert! For not being religious your sure have a firm grasp for the source of all your gifts.

Pirates or not, religious or not, we can always remember the reason we celebrate Christmas.

For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6, NKJV

Merry Christmas to all my Jeep Nation family. I have been blessed to know you. May God be with you all this holiday and throughout the new year. I pray that He blesses you all in unexpected ways and in abundance.
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 5:23 pm

Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 8:58 pm

Merry Christmas Jeep Nation

What a wondeful year it has been, if you take a look back we were busy little jeepers, from wheeling every chance we got, to having dinner to share our stories, installs to add new toys, lots of BBQ (thanks to the pirates), helping some good causes, and new jeepers (young an old) have join our wonderful group. We have been so blessed as Robert said. I want to thank each and everyone of you for a great year, this club is great because of each of you. I pray you have a wonderful Christmas and May God Bless each one.
Renee
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 11:59 am

Merry Christmas everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 7:13 pm

Merry Xmas to all, I hope the chubby man dressed in red gave you what you wanted for Xmas. santa
Back to top Go down
Chris
Got No Life
Got No Life
Chris

Number of posts : 962
Rig : 1990 XJ Trigger
specs. : 4.5in. Rubicon Express lift. JCR front winch bumper. Warn 9in. dual beam lights. PIAA 520 ATP Extreme White lights on Conn Ferr Roof Rack. Cooper STT 285/75/16 on Moab rims. Ramsey 8000 winch. 4:10 G2 gears. Aussie 30 locker, and Detroit Tru Trac locker Dana 44. Poison Syder diff covers
Registration date : 2010-10-19

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 9:12 pm

Dutchboy101 wrote:
Merry Xmas to all, I hope the chubby man dressed in red gave you what you wanted for Xmas. santa

Randy's not wearing red today. rabbit
Back to top Go down
potlickinpirate
Got No Life
Got No Life
potlickinpirate

Number of posts : 898
Rig : 73 cj5
specs. : lined the whole thing
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 10:48 am

"Merry Christmas Jeep Nation"
Amen Renee, and well put.

Get bent Robert.... If I was the "Head Ho Ho Ho delivery person" that comment would ensure a delivery of a truckload of coal!
Back to top Go down
jonsjeep
Pathetic
Pathetic
jonsjeep

Number of posts : 2345
Rig : 2007 sahara unlimted
specs. : 5.5 rockkrawler mid arm with 39's rancho rear bumper pure jeep front bumper dana 44 front axle, no carpet and a funny dusty smell
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 11:59 pm

Merry Christmas to everyone. Jeep nation and all the other clubs who may frequent the forum every now and then. Happy New years to all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: News & Views :: Everything else-
Jump to: