MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4 Speed Atlas Transfer Case Leak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Surfer
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Silver Surfer

Number of posts : 21
Rig : 2005 LJ Wrangler
Registration date : 2010-09-06

4 Speed Atlas Transfer Case Leak Empty
PostSubject: 4 Speed Atlas Transfer Case Leak   4 Speed Atlas Transfer Case Leak Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 9:42 pm

I have a suspect leak in an Atlas Transfer Case it's not a lot but I have gone as far as I can go on it and was wanting some input as to what company in Texas has experience working on these units.
Thanks Byron
Cell:361-215-5014
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 4 Speed Atlas Transfer Case Leak   4 Speed Atlas Transfer Case Leak Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 9:55 pm

Byron, email Jamie at ProMuffler, he did my gears and rear locker. Ask him if he knows how to work on them. He should. His email is jamie@promuffler.com

Raul

Back to top Go down
Silver Surfer
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Silver Surfer

Number of posts : 21
Rig : 2005 LJ Wrangler
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: 4 Speed Atlas Transfer Case Leak   4 Speed Atlas Transfer Case Leak Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 10:21 pm

Thanks Raul, I have heard of the gentlemen from pro muffler he is supposed to be one of the best down here on specialty work just haven't contacted him yet. I have had it at a good friend of mines Transmission Shop here in Corpus all last week they have been around since the 60's and I have known them for 30 years they are just spooked about unbolting from the transmission they just don't see these everyday down here every day and don't know what they are going to get into when or if they do it it's a small leak but I am just anal about any leak, we have been on the phone with advance adapters sent pics to them and thought we had it whipped on Friday but to no avail!! Leak is coming from the top front of the case checked breather tube to firewall looks good just can't get to the top to get a good look at the leak we lowered it as far as we could go without unbolting. I am sure someone out there has had this problem just got to find a company or someone that works on these frequently and see if they have had the same experience. Thanks Byron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Speed Atlas Transfer Case Leak   4 Speed Atlas Transfer Case Leak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 Speed Atlas Transfer Case Leak
Page 1 of 1