MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hood's Place

Go down 
+7
jeff.lyon3
Chris
Uup4it
lonestar rubi
DangerMouse
outcast
Hood
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Hood's Place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood's Place   Hood's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 12:31 pm

Welcome, feelininvincible! Post up in the introductions forum so we can all meet you properly. Also there is a meeting/ dinner tonight too. You should come! There is a thread with all the details.
Back to top Go down
Feelininvincible
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Hood's Place   Hood's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 12:46 pm

Awesome! We'll be there all warm and kozy in the zj
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI

PostSubject: Re: Hood's Place   Hood's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 6:45 pm

Thanks, Hood for letting us come out and play on your ranch! What a great time. I wish I had more time to explore that awesome creekbe with you guys. There will be other times. Until then, thanks again!

I'll post up my pics and video when I get a chance.
Back to top Go down
Feelininvincible
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot

PostSubject: Re: Hood's Place   Hood's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 7:47 pm

The creek bed was awesome! Thanks Hood for the fun. That actually made my weekend.
Back to top Go down
PunisherTI
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
PunisherTI

Number of posts : 45
Rig : 1991 YJ
Registration date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Hood's Place   Hood's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 5:53 pm

Even though I had all sorts of problems with the YJ we had a blast! Thanks for letting us wheel. Everyone who did not make it, you really missed out and should make the next run...
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

PostSubject: Re: Hood's Place   Hood's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 12:01 pm

PunisherTI wrote:
Even though I had all sorts of problems with the YJ we had a blast! Thanks for letting us wheel. Everyone who did not make it, you really missed out and should make the next run...

Awww, c'mon Punisher, don't think of 'em as problems. Think of 'em as opportunities. Opportunities to make your rig newer one part at a time. cheers
Back to top Go down
Feelininvincible
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot

PostSubject: Re: Hood's Place   Hood's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 3:23 pm

Yes, opportunities to modify and make better than factory. I just bought s 2" xj/zj lift at the pick n pull for 38.00 with shocks. Just hot to shop and hunt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hood's Place   Hood's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hood's Place
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: THE CAMPFIRE :: Trails & Tales-
Jump to: