MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Driveshaft / Control Arms

Go down 
+7
Chris
outcast
rlogan
jkx0778
jeff.lyon3
lonestar rubi
Renee10
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Driveshaft / Control Arms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driveshaft / Control Arms   Driveshaft / Control Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 6:06 pm

FYI, My driveshaft has not arrived Sad

I pray it gets here tomorrow, guess we will have to try another day.

We will head over to Jons to help everyone else tommorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: Driveshaft / Control Arms   Driveshaft / Control Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 11:36 pm

My driveshaft is here !! Driveshaft / Control Arms - Page 2 508968
Back to top Go down
Chris
Got No Life
Got No Life
Chris

Number of posts : 962
Rig : 1990 XJ Trigger
specs. : 4.5in. Rubicon Express lift. JCR front winch bumper. Warn 9in. dual beam lights. PIAA 520 ATP Extreme White lights on Conn Ferr Roof Rack. Cooper STT 285/75/16 on Moab rims. Ramsey 8000 winch. 4:10 G2 gears. Aussie 30 locker, and Detroit Tru Trac locker Dana 44. Poison Syder diff covers
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Driveshaft / Control Arms   Driveshaft / Control Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 11:42 pm

WooHoo! bounce
Back to top Go down
Dutchboy101
Pathetic
Pathetic

Number of posts : 2270
Rig : Jeep
specs. : 37's and stuff
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Driveshaft / Control Arms   Driveshaft / Control Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 9:58 am

Great!!! cheers
I installed mine at Jon's place over the weekend. Thanks again for helping me with this Jon!!
Back to top Go down
outcast
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
outcast

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Driveshaft / Control Arms   Driveshaft / Control Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 7:33 pm

Dutchboy101 wrote:
Great!!! cheers
I installed mine at Jon's place over the weekend. Thanks again for helping me with this Jon!!

What a guy, what a guy! bounce
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

PostSubject: Re: Driveshaft / Control Arms   Driveshaft / Control Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 12:36 am

A big THANK YOU to Robert & Randy for getting my driveshaft on today, you guys are a life saver.

Driveshaft / Control Arms - Page 2 508968
Back to top Go down
RiverCityOffroad
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk

Number of posts : 133
Rig : 08 JK + 08 JK Unlimited
Registration date : 2010-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Driveshaft / Control Arms   Driveshaft / Control Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 2:04 am

Glad that all worked out Renee!

If anyone's looking for a Tatton and doesn't want to go direct I'm a dealer. Taxes kill most of the savings for you guys, but I'll do them at $385 delivered for the JK shafts. Smile

I'm trying to muster up the strength to pull myself away from this machine and get out and wheel this weekend.

Marcus
Back to top Go down
http://rivercityoffroad.com
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Driveshaft / Control Arms   Driveshaft / Control Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 7:49 am

It was a Pleasure. Thank God for Randy and his rolling tool box, we would of had hell getting the old shaft out of the pinion cup and the cup off the pinion. The air hammer and 160 psi come in handy. cheers
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Driveshaft / Control Arms   Driveshaft / Control Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 10:44 am

lonestar rubi wrote:
It was a Pleasure. Thank God for Randy and his rolling tool box, we would of had hell getting the old shaft out of the pinion cup and the cup off the pinion. The air hammer and 160 psi come in handy. cheers

Hey, it sounds like you just gave old potlickingpirate a new nick-name. "Handy-Randy!" lol!
Back to top Go down
outcast
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
outcast

Number of posts : 605
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Driveshaft / Control Arms   Driveshaft / Control Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 10:27 pm

Hook-Em wrote:
lonestar rubi wrote:

Hey, it sounds like you just gave old potlickingpirate a new nick-name. "Handy-Randy!" lol!

As much as I don't want to admit it - that was a good one :-) You're screwed for the rest of the month, but at least it's almost over!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Got No Life
Got No Life
Chris

Number of posts : 962
Rig : 1990 XJ Trigger
specs. : 4.5in. Rubicon Express lift. JCR front winch bumper. Warn 9in. dual beam lights. PIAA 520 ATP Extreme White lights on Conn Ferr Roof Rack. Cooper STT 285/75/16 on Moab rims. Ramsey 8000 winch. 4:10 G2 gears. Aussie 30 locker, and Detroit Tru Trac locker Dana 44. Poison Syder diff covers
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Driveshaft / Control Arms   Driveshaft / Control Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 6:03 pm

hah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driveshaft / Control Arms   Driveshaft / Control Arms - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Driveshaft / Control Arms
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2