MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas

Go down 
+3
jeepguyjames
Duke
Hutch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hutch
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Hutch

Number of posts : 524
Rig : Black '07 Unlimited X
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas   Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 1:32 am

Yep. I thought we would never see it under $2 again.
Back to top Go down
Contra
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
Contra

Number of posts : 140
Rig : 1997 Wrangler TJ
specs. : 5.5" lift, Rough Country Discos and a Aussie Locker up front
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas   Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 1:04 am

yup $1.86 here in town
Back to top Go down
http://www.offroadjunkies.net
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas   Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 11:55 pm

Hah, filled up today for $1.90!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
jeeperjennie
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeeperjennie

Number of posts : 2929
specs. : Ahhhhh Missing A Few Parts!
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas   Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 10:06 pm

haha thats funny i filled up yesterday at hwy 290 and Spring Cypress road ........for......1.94 a gal......so 2.99 sound like a shaft to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockrash4x4.com
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

Number of posts : 1052
Rig : 2010 Challenger
specs. : Nemesis package
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas   Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 9:58 pm

so for those who bought jeeps and got the 299 deal do they still have to pay 299 lol
Back to top Go down
jeepguyjames
Poster child
Poster child
jeepguyjames

Number of posts : 266
Rig : 00 TJ ......2" pro comp bb, 31" dick cepek mud countrys, 15x8 craiger soft eights
specs. : olympic wrecker rear bumper, black head light bezels, k&n air filter, and a empty wallet
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas   Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas Icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2008, 7:55 am

CRUX wrote:
🤣 Nice try though. If you do get a JK, you gotta keep the blacked out TJ.

yea my little boy (8 years old) has already laid claim to the black tj, he loves it, so i couldnt part with it, i really do want to keep it for him and make it his 1st ride, he calls it the vader jeep, like darth vader.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jameslaird78
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas   Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 10:48 pm

🤣 Nice try though. If you do get a JK, you gotta keep the blacked out TJ.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
jeepguyjames
Poster child
Poster child
jeepguyjames

Number of posts : 266
Rig : 00 TJ ......2" pro comp bb, 31" dick cepek mud countrys, 15x8 craiger soft eights
specs. : olympic wrecker rear bumper, black head light bezels, k&n air filter, and a empty wallet
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas   Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 3:53 pm

WOW.....its a sad day in America when we refer to 2.99 a gal as cheap gas, but it is a great scheme, i tried to convince my wife that i needed a new jk rubi, and if i went and got one i would save us some $ on gas........well........she just looked at me and said " your giving me gas" .....so.....i will take that as a maybe
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jameslaird78
Duke
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Duke

Number of posts : 477
Rig : JEEP
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas   Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 3:42 pm

$355 a year for three years. $1065 off. What a marketing scheme. I'm sure lots of people will be fooled into thinking its a great deal. Its not.
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Hutch

Number of posts : 524
Rig : Black '07 Unlimited X
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas   Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2008, 10:24 am

Chrysler LLC announced yesterday an offer that gives people who purchase or lease a new Chrysler vehicle a special charge card that only charges the customer $2.99 per gallon of gas - Chrysler will pick up the rest of the tab.

From CNN:
<BLOCKQUOTE>Chrysler also announced an offer that caps the price of gasoline at $2.99 a gallon for three years for people who buy or lease new vehicles from Wednesday through June 2. The offer is based on 12,000 miles of driving per year at the vehicle's rated fuel economy.

Customers will get a card for buying gas that is linked to their own charge account, Chrysler said. The customer will be billed $2.99 a gallon, and Chrysler will pay the rest.

Actual savings depend on what happens to gas prices over the next three years, but based on the $3.61 a gallon average price reported Monday by AAA, someone buying a 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser, which gets an estimated 21 miles per gallon in city driving, would save $355 a year.</BLOCKQUOTE>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas   Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buy a New Jeep and Get (relatively) Cheap Gas
Page 1 of 1