MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs

Go down 
+10
paramedac
Chris
GULF COAST PIRATE
terrahawk
sbfirekid
Hook-Em
lonestar rubi
HerJK-X
jkx0778
TXROCK
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dern
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Dern

Number of posts : 404
Rig : 07 Rubicon Unlimited
Registration date : 2009-04-01

New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs   New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Apr 2011, 11:38 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
GULFCOAST PIRATE PRINCESS
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 454
Rig : 1994 XJ Cherokee Laredo
specs. : Stock for now... :-(
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs   New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 11:16 am

WELCOME!!! hey
Back to top Go down
Chris
Got No Life
Got No Life
Chris

Number of posts : 962
Rig : 1990 XJ Trigger
specs. : 4.5in. Rubicon Express lift. JCR front winch bumper. Warn 9in. dual beam lights. PIAA 520 ATP Extreme White lights on Conn Ferr Roof Rack. Cooper STT 285/75/16 on Moab rims. Ramsey 8000 winch. 4:10 G2 gears. Aussie 30 locker, and Detroit Tru Trac locker Dana 44. Poison Syder diff covers
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs   New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 11:04 pm

Nice flexy pic! rock
Back to top Go down
xxXJohnny
Got No Life
Got No Life
xxXJohnny

Number of posts : 1052
Rig : 2010 Challenger
specs. : Nemesis package
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs   New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 11:39 pm

Dude did any one notice the 3rd row seating
Sweet rig brother
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet

Number of posts : 454
Rig : 1994 XJ Cherokee Laredo
specs. : Stock for now... :-(
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs   New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 12:19 am

xxXJohnny wrote:
Sweet rig brother

I did! Love it. We've been looking for a new one for ours.
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs   New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 1:24 pm

I've thought about the third row for my rig. How useful is it and how easily can it be removed?
Back to top Go down
TXROCK
Poster child
Poster child
TXROCK

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2007 JK Rubicon Unlimited
specs. : 3.5" RK X Factor Mid-Arm lift, 35x12.5x16 MTR/Ks, 16 inch Pro Comp 7069s, Genright Armor
Registration date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs   New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 4:17 pm

xxXJohnny wrote:
Sweet rig brother

Thank you! Very Happy I get a lot of interest in that third seat....just had it in the 4 Wheel Parts Jeep and Truck Fest as display for Goodyear. The Goodyear guy told me he was wondering if he was there to promote the MTR/Ks or my third row seat with all the interest of visitors to the show! LOL He said he could have held an auction on the seat and made a mint! LOL

GULFCOAST PIRATE PRINCESS wrote:
I did! Love it. We've been looking for a new one for ours.

I knew a single guy who didn't use the back seat since he bought his Jeep so he sold it to me CHEAP! Very Happy Then I bought the Teraflex 3rd row seat kit ($260ish) and works like a charm!

Hook-Em wrote:
I've thought about the third row for my rig. How useful is it and how easily can it be removed?

It is pretty useful....working on seat belt options for it though given there is no hookup point on the back rollbars. I bought Corbeau 3-point retractable safety harnesses (like the 5 point but different) and going to have a local guy fabricate some mounting points for it. If you got o "littleseats.com" I believe the link is, they sell back seats with seat belts already made into them. I didn't find out about that until after I bought and mounted this one.

Only issue I have is if you want to remove the seat, you have to undo the front mounting bolt on each side in order for the seat to release and pop out. Not hard, but a PITA at times. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.astrongerhealthieryou.com
paramedac
Poster child
Poster child
paramedac

Number of posts : 221
Rig : 1995 yj soft top half doors
specs. : 1.75 shackle lift 31x10.5x15 mud rovers,aftermarket bumpers but still the 2.5L
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs   New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 5:01 pm

Those are some nice JK's my son is Sbfirekid and has a 2010 JK and I sure like the unlimiteds. Thanks for your service holler before you come to San Antonio again I am retired/disabled and off on weekdays and would love to meet you my son mom and I all love to make trips to PINS even for a day trip.
David
Back to top Go down
TXROCK
Poster child
Poster child
TXROCK

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2007 JK Rubicon Unlimited
specs. : 3.5" RK X Factor Mid-Arm lift, 35x12.5x16 MTR/Ks, 16 inch Pro Comp 7069s, Genright Armor
Registration date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs   New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 6:18 pm

paramedac wrote:
Those are some nice JK's my son is Sbfirekid and has a 2010 JK and I sure like the unlimiteds. Thanks for your service holler before you come to San Antonio again I am retired/disabled and off on weekdays and would love to meet you my son mom and I all love to make trips to PINS even for a day trip.
David

Thank you! Will definitely give yall a heads up so we can get a meet and Greet together! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.astrongerhealthieryou.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs   New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to Jeep Nation/My Jeep Forum but not to JKs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2