MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 AKC Registered white labs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake&Jen
Trail Ready
Trail Ready
Jake&Jen

Number of posts : 96
Rig : 08 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JK
specs. : In the Works: Lift, (Tires Check), (Wheels Check), Front and Rear Bumper, (Blacked out Tail lights and side markers)Check
Registration date : 2010-11-03

2 AKC Registered white labs Empty
PostSubject: 2 AKC Registered white labs   2 AKC Registered white labs Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 10:15 pm

My wife and I are trying to find our labs a new home they are 18 month old brothers and love camping and playing in the water. Unfortunatly we have to move where we cant take them with us. We just want them to go to a good home where they will stay together and will be loved and cared for. They are crate trained and house broken, very obediant and loving dogs. They also love Jeeps!!!! seriously they cant wait to jump in!!!...If you have land or a big yard where they can run and play that is a big plus. Please feel free to call me or text me anytime if i dont answer leave me a messege. 210-365-2715 Jacob
Back to top Go down

2 AKC Registered white labs
Page 1 of 1