MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New recruit to the fleet

Go down 
+3
Hook-Em
Mr.RonGilbert
Swamprat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Swamprat
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Swamprat

Number of posts : 496
Rig : '03 TJ Rubicon, '56 willys truck, '47 CJ-2A , '53 CJ-3B/blazer
Registration date : 2008-11-17

New recruit to the fleet Empty
PostSubject: New recruit to the fleet   New recruit to the fleet Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 8:34 pm

This here is a sweet lil halfbreed that me and my ol jeep buddies stumbled across out in the wild swampland of east Texas about 6-8 years ago.. I paid a whoppin $200 bucks for it.. Then we Had to drag it out of some trees and mud with 4 flats and with nothin more than a stick and empty beer cans to fight off the gators and snakes..
When we got it home we fixed it up good enough to take it on a few midnight mud runs out on the pipeline then it got parked and once again got grown over with trees,grass, skeeters and snakes..
Well.. Last weekend I drug it up on my trailer and hauled the ol rust bucket to my house to nurse it back to health so me and Kassi can use it for our huntin rig.. I got some plans for it like pullin the body off and reworking the chasis.. But for now im just gonna get it running smooth and maybe put some new springs on it.. She wants brakes but I told her brakes are for sissies...

It's a 50's model willys with the original drivetrain (f-head) and a 50's-60's mail carrier body... Which means it is 4x4 with steering on the left side Wink

New recruit to the fleet 12ae570f
New recruit to the fleet E2a359b2
Back to top Go down
Mr.RonGilbert
10" SUPER LOGGER
Mr.RonGilbert

Number of posts : 2701
Rig : 08 Black Unlimited
specs. : Its a beater!
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to the fleet   New recruit to the fleet Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 8:51 pm

nice!
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to the fleet   New recruit to the fleet Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 9:00 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Swamprat
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
Swamprat

Number of posts : 496
Rig : '03 TJ Rubicon, '56 willys truck, '47 CJ-2A , '53 CJ-3B/blazer
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to the fleet   New recruit to the fleet Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 9:59 pm

Thanks..
It was so funny because once I got it to my trailer with the tractor I was lookin at what I needed to get it runnin.. Coil, battery , condenser.. Things like that .. SHE was askin about seat covers and shifter knobs ..
I can't wait till I get the turret style trap door built so she can stand up in the back and shoot her .270 over the roof! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
TXROCK
Poster child
Poster child
TXROCK

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2007 JK Rubicon Unlimited
specs. : 3.5" RK X Factor Mid-Arm lift, 35x12.5x16 MTR/Ks, 16 inch Pro Comp 7069s, Genright Armor
Registration date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to the fleet   New recruit to the fleet Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 10:04 pm

awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.astrongerhealthieryou.com
Maverick1701
Jack Twist
Maverick1701

Number of posts : 910
Rig : 1968 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 6x6
specs. : ITS BIG!!!!!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to the fleet   New recruit to the fleet Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 5:27 am

very nice find!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemonparty.org
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to the fleet   New recruit to the fleet Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 5:40 pm

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
CRUX
Forum-ban-hammer-er
CRUX

Number of posts : 3197
Rig : 2007 JK RUBI unlimited
specs. : 3.5 Rock Krawler X-factor mid arm
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to the fleet   New recruit to the fleet Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 1:00 am

Lookin good brother!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cruzcreation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New recruit to the fleet   New recruit to the fleet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New recruit to the fleet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyJEEPforum.com :: JEEP TECH :: Let's see 'em - SHOW YOUR RIGS!-
Jump to: