MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum

Go down 
+10
TXROCK
r_unda
gilly_as
Chris
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
lonestar rubi
potlickinpirate
Hook-Em
HerJK-X
bcon
14 posters
AuthorMessage
bcon

Number of posts : 2
Rig : '11 JK Rubi
Registration date : 2011-06-07

New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum Empty
PostSubject: New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum   New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 4:57 pm

I had an opportunity to meet an handful of you at Spechts on the 11th but had to leave unexpectedly for a family issue. Hope to get out and learn from many more of you next outing. Thanks to Hook'em for introducing me to the forum. I'm not an experienced off-roader and don't have much history with Jeeps so am looking to get properly "introduced" on all the how-to's for both. I decided to buy mine to have some fun camping with my oldest son (boy scouts) and to take me places for cycling (both on and off-road). The purchase quickly turned into a "project" with some immediate mods that seem to be getting some attention from fellow enthusiasts.
Some people love the changes, and some people, well, scratch their heads I guess. In any event, I have had a great time putting it together and have met some really great folks in the process. For those of you whom I have met and asked or others of you whom have seen my JK and are interested, please let me know if I can share info, pictures or introduce you to the professionals that did all the hard work. It is a rare occasion when people take pride in their work these days and that was the case across the board with this build.
Finally, I'm not a real experienced online chatter or forum user so feel free to contact me via phone: (210) 862-1010 or via email: bac.satx@mac.com
Best,
Brent
Back to top Go down
HerJK-X
Poster child
Poster child
HerJK-X

Number of posts : 288
Rig : 2008 JK Unlimited X
Registration date : 2010-07-27

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum   New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 5:05 pm

Hello and Welcome!

I was able to see your jeep at Specht's, but didn't get a chance to introduce myself, I'm Monica.

Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum   New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 5:39 pm

Howdy Brent! Thanks for the props. I'm glad to be able to represent Jeep Nation and this forum. We have a great group and they'll learn you right about how to wheel and mod your vehicle, not that you need any help with the mod part - lol!.

Please accept all of our apologies in advance for the behavior of the two brothers.
Back to top Go down
potlickinpirate
Got No Life
Got No Life
potlickinpirate

Number of posts : 898
Rig : 73 cj5
specs. : lined the whole thing
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum   New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 6:21 pm

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
lonestar rubi
Got No Life
Got No Life
lonestar rubi

Number of posts : 1202
Rig : 2007 JK unlimited Rubicon
specs. : It's over there}
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum   New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 7:11 pm

Suspect WTF? We weren't even there! See, you started it. I'm going to tell Chris, then your going to get it!
lunch biff

Oh yea, welcome bcon! Where the pics.
Back to top Go down
bcon

Number of posts : 2
Rig : '11 JK Rubi
Registration date : 2011-06-07

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum   New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 8:08 pm

How do you post pics on this thing?

lonestar rubi wrote:
Suspect WTF? We weren't even there! See, you started it. I'm going to tell Chris, then your going to get it!
lunch biff

Oh yea, welcome bcon! Where the pics.
Back to top Go down
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
Got No Life
Got No Life
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman

Number of posts : 944
Rig : YJ/TJ, V8, tons

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum   New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:08 pm

Welcome to the 4m.

My JK is in pieces in my shop right now but hopefully I'll see you at the next GTG.

Take care,

Tim
Back to top Go down
Chris
Got No Life
Got No Life
Chris

Number of posts : 962
Rig : 1990 XJ Trigger
specs. : 4.5in. Rubicon Express lift. JCR front winch bumper. Warn 9in. dual beam lights. PIAA 520 ATP Extreme White lights on Conn Ferr Roof Rack. Cooper STT 285/75/16 on Moab rims. Ramsey 8000 winch. 4:10 G2 gears. Aussie 30 locker, and Detroit Tru Trac locker Dana 44. Poison Syder diff covers
Registration date : 2010-10-19

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum   New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:17 pm

Did someone call me? stupid1
Back to top Go down
gilly_as
Walks The Walk
Walks The Walk
gilly_as

Number of posts : 191
Rig : 07 JK
specs. : Not enough
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum   New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:07 am

Welcome from the coast!!
Back to top Go down
r_unda
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
r_unda

Number of posts : 794
Rig : 1998 Jeep Wrangler
specs. : 2.5L-4 Cyl., 33x10.5 BFG's Mud tires, 2.5 in. lift springs, 1.25 in. BL, 1 in. MML, 4.88 Gears, Front Powertrax No-Slip, Rear E-Locker, Chromoly axle shafts, SYE, Tera Low & 2Low, UCF Tummy Tuck, etc
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum   New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:17 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
TXROCK
Poster child
Poster child
TXROCK

Number of posts : 243
Rig : 2007 JK Rubicon Unlimited
specs. : 3.5" RK X Factor Mid-Arm lift, 35x12.5x16 MTR/Ks, 16 inch Pro Comp 7069s, Genright Armor
Registration date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum   New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 1:39 am

TIm, what happened to your Jeep?! Smile

Welcome everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.astrongerhealthieryou.com
jeff.lyon3
Pathetic
Pathetic
jeff.lyon3

Number of posts : 2295
Rig : 07 Unlimited
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum   New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 6:38 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman
Got No Life
Got No Life
SBC_Tim aka thebigtman

Number of posts : 944
Rig : YJ/TJ, V8, tons

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum   New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 9:49 am

[quote="TXROCK"]TIm, what happened to your Jeep?! Smile quote]

Somebody let off a hand grenade and blew a bunch of parts off it.
Back to top Go down
jkx0778
Pathetic
Pathetic
jkx0778

Number of posts : 2490
Rig : 2008 unlimited
specs. : in progress
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum   New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 9:52 am

welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum   New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:06 pm

bcon wrote:
How do you post pics on this thing?

You'll need to set up a picture hosting website like serveimg, photobucket, etc. From there you can choose to insert a picture using either the "Host an Image" icon or the "Image" icon above the post a reply field. It's tricky at first, but you'll get the hang of it pretty quick. I'd be glad to help you when I come get your Rubi Rails, if you haven't worked it out by then.
Back to top Go down
Renee10
Pathetic
Pathetic
Renee10

Number of posts : 2515
Rig : 2007 Stone White 2-Door
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum   New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 9:13 pm

HI Brent,

Glad you made it over here, and welcome, We have a fun group and a lot of fun together, post pics if you can or send some to me and I'll post them up for you. I know the guys want to see your rig!!
Renee

redwards10@satx.rr.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.jeep-nation.com
goldenboy
Seasoned Vet
Seasoned Vet
goldenboy

Number of posts : 473
Rig : 08 jk unlimited
specs. : close to stock
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum   New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 8:48 am

welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum   New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to Jeeps/ Jeep Nation & Forum
Page 1 of 1