MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
MyJEEPforum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elephant Hill Canyonlands Utah 7/13/11

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Surfer
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Silver Surfer

Number of posts : 21
Rig : 2005 LJ Wrangler
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Elephant Hill Canyonlands Utah 7/13/11  Empty
PostSubject: Elephant Hill Canyonlands Utah 7/13/11    Elephant Hill Canyonlands Utah 7/13/11  Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011, 11:25 pm

Flash Floods while Jeepin in the Canyonlands at Elephant Hill!!!
https://s1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd505/silversurfer59/Elephant%20Hill%20Canyonlands%20Utah/

Back to top Go down
Hook-Em
Got No Life
Got No Life
Hook-Em

Number of posts : 1223
Rig : 2009 Sunburst Orange JK Sahara Unlimited
specs. : 4'' Rancho Sport Lift; 35x12.50x17 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's on 17x8.5 Alloys; Ace Rock Sliders; Poison Spyder Brawler Light Front Bumper; AEM Brute Force CAI
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Elephant Hill Canyonlands Utah 7/13/11    Elephant Hill Canyonlands Utah 7/13/11  Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 12:42 pm

Awesome! That is definitely some beautiful country. After looking at your pics I texted my wife and told her to officially put Utah on the list of "have to" driving vacations.
Back to top Go down
Idared
Straight off the lot
Straight off the lot
Idared

Number of posts : 28
Rig : 1995 YJ
specs. : Idared has been lifted and has coil overs, 33 inch tires
Registration date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Elephant Hill Canyonlands Utah 7/13/11    Elephant Hill Canyonlands Utah 7/13/11  Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 1:35 pm

It was awesome !!.. you can see how fast the storm built up and was done in just a few hours.. I was glad we were in the silver surfer .. climbing out of the hole at Elephant hill got a little western with buckets of rain falling.. Mel was driving at that part.. Shes a very good driver!! I got to driver the silver surfer over the silver staircase.. what a nice rig. and the Surfer dude did an awesome job of getting us in there and driving through the big crack!! Normally there is no waterfalls or puddles in the Elephant Hill area so it was a treat to see!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elephant Hill Canyonlands Utah 7/13/11    Elephant Hill Canyonlands Utah 7/13/11  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elephant Hill Canyonlands Utah 7/13/11
Page 1 of 1